Lucky Flows (Patreon Shop)

Between this and the one below, has anyone notice differences in effects?

1 Like

@Shivy-SzN
in the simplest way and how I am experiencing these two fields;
First is about creating/strengthening connections, and the second is enjoying the love you receive in different ways (through those connections).

So, I always play them one after another :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks dude!

3 Likes

I’m running the lucky artist consistently, had one singing job out of the blue (a recording session for the radio) but I’m still waiting on its premiere to garner fame points. Otherwise, it’s been quiet. I’m preparing for auditions and the like.

7 Likes

Wee! All the best @Zonkmeister! :microphone:

I find that having these in concert with Aura of Opportunity and Attract Your Desire been truly helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks! :revolving_hearts:

I’m running Attract Your Desire. I used Aura of Opportunity, but cut it back to make my stack shorter and more to the point!

3 Likes

Congratulations on the result and thanks for sharing it which can provide ideas to others

You can also add this

Best wishes!

4 Likes

Thanks! Hand of Glory is also in my stack. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lucky wealth manifested in an almost instantaneous way - 3 things in 1 hr; I was quite amused.

First, we were at Home Depot buying a bunch of sand. Ended up getting a bag for free because the cashier was in a rush (honestly I was expecting to be over charged because she was carelessly scanning so quickly but I never checked the receipt🤑)
We get home & unload groceries— our store offers curbside loading and things frequently get damaged - well, we ending up getting a full refund on a dozen eggs (and I had bought the stuuuupid expensive $9 eggs— caveat that they have brightest and most beauuuutiful yolks ever) So it definitely worked in our favor, as we got to keep the 10 good eggs from the pack + got a refund

Then as soon as I get home I get a text from someone saying the grocery store would not be selling any more cold or frozen items for the day as the freezers were not powering, so I definitely felt lucky to get groceries for the week before that happened.

Little things :four_leaf_clover:
Don’t be like me and forget to utilize these gems for a month straight :gem::gem:

10 Likes

3 Likes

what is the definition of “luck” (according to these fields)?

2 Likes

this might be one definition

3 Likes

I think that’s complex enough but I’d be delighted if Dream explained some of it. But I like these impressions by an “anon”:

2 Likes

Will “Mr Lucky artist” field work for my acting career? Or does it only have to be music, art or my work as stated in the description? @SammyG thanks for everything

1 Like

Yea

2 Likes