Lucky Horse Shoe and Clovers

Nooooooooo! :pleading_face: :persevere: :persevere: :persevere: :persevere: :persevere: I was hoping to improve my savings before buying it … what misfortune luck, never better said … it wasn´t for me :sob:

2 Likes

Just want to say we realize the worth of something only when it is no longer available. Holding precious Lucky Horse Shoe and Plasma Combo close to my heart!!

30 Likes

The way I read this:

is that it’s not likely to return to the store.

2 Likes

Sorry! That wasn’t very clear. Should have added “… for purchase on Spring”

When I asked, it was still in the list but the link was dead.

1 Like

I’m not understanding your reply.

The field is no longer for sale, not on Spring, and I presume (from the quote from upthread that I shared with you) that it’s not likely to return. The OP has not been updated to reflect these new developments. (Only the thread opener or Team Dream, as the moderators of this forum have the capability to edit the OP.) But that’s less necessary now that our conversation has been posted here’s, right?)

1 Like

There were a couple of previous questions that had not been answered here about the availability of the audio. It was and is still listed for sale in the Spring listing on this page

So I asked SammyG and he replied that it “Isn’t available anymore”.

So yes, I think anyone who was looking to buy the audio on Spring now knows it isn’t being sold there anymore with this conversation.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know, l’ll remove these now

3 Likes

Every time I use this, I seem to get the total opposite of good luck.

I feel it’s quite taxing on the energy body.

Any particular reason this was removed so quickly?

I’m usually quite a lucky person, and all my life I feel as if things effortlessly go my way a lot of the time.
However, after using this field - Someone hit my car while it was parked outside my house, A wine glass smashed in my hand, cutting the ligaments in my finger tip, business sales seem to decrease, all in a short space of time.

I’m aware these things could well be related to my inner state of being at the time, but, I felt good while these unfortunate events unfolded.

Maybe it’s just a case of perseverance, but my internal guide is sort of deterring me from engaging with this field.

2 Likes

Curious about this too

Same here, same with my father

I was thinking why my luck is going in the wrong direction, then I saw this post.

It was removed by spring
not me.

Either way its not supposed to cause bad luck.
unless its a copy protection effect.
lol, either way people don’t really believe in copy protection anyways

19 Likes

Hmmm , i bought mine but deleted the reciept :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Still thank you @Captain_Nemo for directly responding with regards to the field being removed.

2 Likes

didnt mean you or anyone specific,
looked into it (a google search) and saw a few other scam sites reselling, and people trading in other places.

9 Likes

these are also strongly linked the archetype of a lucky horse shoe and of four leaf clovers.

While it should work the same for everyone.
I wonder with these types of things firmly rooted in culture, if there may be times that it conflicts with other ‘culture magic’
Here is something interesting.
within the layers or bandwidths of uhh ‘physical space’ there are shared reality spaces where the people all believe in the same things. I mean like a country or town or village, (a hamlet may be too small lol)
which grants a solid reinforced effect of those beliefs within the culture.
a thing to consider is that a hamsa (not the field made one) would be more effective in the area and people it was originally created in.
Since it exists within the culture as a shared part of their reality.

31 Likes

Every day I use this along with Probability Alteration and Luck (and the two Astrology audios), and (touch wood), my days go nearly perfectly.

This is probably one of my Top 10 audios …

• Luck Series (Lucky Horse Shoe, Probability Alteration, Astrology audios)
  • Puja Series (Vastu, Ganesha, Chandi, Ashtalakshmi)
  • Physical Series (Plasma Sisters, Ambrosia, Tonic 31, Shamanic Bundle, Acu Automation)
  • Mind Series (Your Personal Emotional Assistant, New Perspectives, Unbreakable)

Invincible …

22 Likes

This makes me wonder…

If a person naturally has a connection with perhaps other places in the world, wouldn’t these have the same strong effect on them?

If one ‘relates’ more to a specific culture more than another, be it soul connections or ‘however’, wouldn’t that be within the base of being familiar with these?

And then if one leans towards having a ‘free spirit’ and being one, wouldn’t that make them more open to the multi cultural experience?

side note I always get tripped out with this one when I see it written like that haha, I’d think the original name is Khamsa referring to the five fingers :D but then it made its way to English missing that one :D

9 Likes

Of course, migrating and becoming part of the culture easily allows this to happen,
case in point for those with psychic perception, a new person seems strange, a visitor gives off a weird or different vibe.
you see the same guy about a few months later, his ‘vibe’ is different, he feels more normal.
well… just like everyone else around eh lol.

Its all a seamless process mental, psychic and physical.

22 Likes

In your opinion would the Navagraha Homam be a replacement for the negative and positive planetary audios? Since it includes both, or do you listen to them both just because you like them?

3 Likes

Yeah I get that. I hope that people would choose not to use a field with the intent of bringing bad luck upon themselves.

Naa, i bought it form spring a while back - I go periods without listening to it, to check to see if it is that field, and it seems so.

I own a ton of the paid audios, and the course, never had a negative experience with any of them, apart from this one. I’ve been using the fields for quite some time, and I haven’t engaged with the community, as I’d rather experience the fields for a few months before I pass judgement (apart from the visual introspection field, that got me pretty much instantly).

Not sure why this field doesn’t agree with me, but it really does seems to make things rather chaotic while the effects of it linger. I had a similar experience with the abundance tag when I got that a few years back, it sucked the life out of me for the first few days. But, I have always been sensitive to energy, for as long as I can remember.

I was curious to see if others had experience the same, which it looks like they have.

I get the cultural thing and the surrounding beliefs, but I’m from a pretty affluent area where people are pro luck and have a decent relationship with money.

I picked up the Navagraha audio a few weeks back, so maybe that’ll take the edge off. I did read that the luck and probability audio helped a lot with this sort of backlash, so maybe I’ll try that.

If anyone can relate or has some advice, I’d love to hear from you.

3 Likes

Honestly we’re all different we have different experiences, energetic systems and intentions for this life so maybe some things work better for you than others and the other way around too.

I would say for now, focus on the other luck audios maybe those will work better. Personally I’m a big fan of the one in the bountiful harvest album :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Since I kind.of experience some “bad” lucks and the timing of @KYLETFL post , I guess ill stick to these 2 luck fields for now - Draw luck IG and Probability Alteration

1 Like