Lucky Horse Shoe and Clovers

Yeah obviously lol! I was just hoping for some stories or specific instances just to keep the thread active. I just started listening to this field a couple of days ago.

For me, just yesterday I was going to drop like 2 of my college courses because I figured I was going to fail them anyway. When I checked my grades that morning, I saw that I has an “A” in one and a high “B” in the other, which made absolutely no sense as I never turn in any assignments on time nor do the homework.

I’ve also had good experiences at my job recently. Normally, I have issues with our patients being a pain in my behind but now they barely come to their appointments. I basically get paid to do nothing these days

5 Likes

see, thats what I mean with luck :joy:

2 Likes

Again obviously lol!

1 Like

You just started listening to it?

Since when you bought it?

2 Likes

No I just stared listening to it recently

Edit: Forgot to mention, yesterday someone randomly asked me if I wanted some money so of course I said yeah; I guess they forgot they sent me money 2 weeks ago

I hope someone will get me some lottery tickets next lol

3 Likes

Who needs lottery tickets when you keep getting (tax-free) payouts already?

1 Like

yeah what’s a $300 million winning lottery ticket lol

4 Likes

“A single lottery which might win vs. friends who are in the habit of giving me money?” :thinking:

1 Like

emphasis on WINNING lottery ticket :wink:

1 Like

Nooooooooo! :pleading_face: :persevere: :persevere: :persevere: :persevere: :persevere: I was hoping to improve my savings before buying it … what misfortune luck, never better said … it wasn´t for me :sob:

2 Likes

Just want to say we realize the worth of something only when it is no longer available. Holding precious Lucky Horse Shoe and Plasma Combo close to my heart!!

30 Likes

The way I read this:

is that it’s not likely to return to the store.

2 Likes

Sorry! That wasn’t very clear. Should have added “… for purchase on Spring”

When I asked, it was still in the list but the link was dead.

1 Like

I’m not understanding your reply.

The field is no longer for sale, not on Spring, and I presume (from the quote from upthread that I shared with you) that it’s not likely to return. The OP has not been updated to reflect these new developments. (Only the thread opener or Team Dream, as the moderators of this forum have the capability to edit the OP.) But that’s less necessary now that our conversation has been posted here’s, right?)

1 Like

There were a couple of previous questions that had not been answered here about the availability of the audio. It was and is still listed for sale in the Spring listing on this page

So I asked SammyG and he replied that it “Isn’t available anymore”.

So yes, I think anyone who was looking to buy the audio on Spring now knows it isn’t being sold there anymore with this conversation.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know, l’ll remove these now

3 Likes

Every time I use this, I seem to get the total opposite of good luck.

I feel it’s quite taxing on the energy body.

Any particular reason this was removed so quickly?

I’m usually quite a lucky person, and all my life I feel as if things effortlessly go my way a lot of the time.
However, after using this field - Someone hit my car while it was parked outside my house, A wine glass smashed in my hand, cutting the ligaments in my finger tip, business sales seem to decrease, all in a short space of time.

I’m aware these things could well be related to my inner state of being at the time, but, I felt good while these unfortunate events unfolded.

Maybe it’s just a case of perseverance, but my internal guide is sort of deterring me from engaging with this field.

2 Likes

Curious about this too

Same here, same with my father

I was thinking why my luck is going in the wrong direction, then I saw this post.

It was removed by spring
not me.

Either way its not supposed to cause bad luck.
unless its a copy protection effect.
lol, either way people don’t really believe in copy protection anyways

19 Likes

Hmmm , i bought mine but deleted the reciept :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Still thank you @Captain_Nemo for directly responding with regards to the field being removed.

2 Likes