Lucky Horse Shoe and Clovers

didnt mean you or anyone specific,
looked into it (a google search) and saw a few other scam sites reselling, and people trading in other places.

9 Likes

these are also strongly linked the archetype of a lucky horse shoe and of four leaf clovers.

While it should work the same for everyone.
I wonder with these types of things firmly rooted in culture, if there may be times that it conflicts with other ā€˜culture magicā€™
Here is something interesting.
within the layers or bandwidths of uhh ā€˜physical spaceā€™ there are shared reality spaces where the people all believe in the same things. I mean like a country or town or village, (a hamlet may be too small lol)
which grants a solid reinforced effect of those beliefs within the culture.
a thing to consider is that a hamsa (not the field made one) would be more effective in the area and people it was originally created in.
Since it exists within the culture as a shared part of their reality.

31 Likes

Every day I use this along with Probability Alteration and Luck (and the two Astrology audios), and (touch wood), my days go nearly perfectly.

This is probably one of my Top 10 audios ā€¦

• Luck Series (Lucky Horse Shoe, Probability Alteration, Astrology audios)
  • Puja Series (Vastu, Ganesha, Chandi, Ashtalakshmi)
  • Physical Series (Plasma Sisters, Ambrosia, Tonic 31, Shamanic Bundle, Acu Automation)
  • Mind Series (Your Personal Emotional Assistant, New Perspectives, Unbreakable)

Invincible ā€¦

22 Likes

This makes me wonderā€¦

If a person naturally has a connection with perhaps other places in the world, wouldnā€™t these have the same strong effect on them?

If one ā€˜relatesā€™ more to a specific culture more than another, be it soul connections or ā€˜howeverā€™, wouldnā€™t that be within the base of being familiar with these?

And then if one leans towards having a ā€˜free spiritā€™ and being one, wouldnā€™t that make them more open to the multi cultural experience?

side note I always get tripped out with this one when I see it written like that haha, Iā€™d think the original name is Khamsa referring to the five fingers :D but then it made its way to English missing that one :D

9 Likes

Of course, migrating and becoming part of the culture easily allows this to happen,
case in point for those with psychic perception, a new person seems strange, a visitor gives off a weird or different vibe.
you see the same guy about a few months later, his ā€˜vibeā€™ is different, he feels more normal.
wellā€¦ just like everyone else around eh lol.

Its all a seamless process mental, psychic and physical.

22 Likes

In your opinion would the Navagraha Homam be a replacement for the negative and positive planetary audios? Since it includes both, or do you listen to them both just because you like them?

3 Likes

Yeah I get that. I hope that people would choose not to use a field with the intent of bringing bad luck upon themselves.

Naa, i bought it form spring a while back - I go periods without listening to it, to check to see if it is that field, and it seems so.

I own a ton of the paid audios, and the course, never had a negative experience with any of them, apart from this one. Iā€™ve been using the fields for quite some time, and I havenā€™t engaged with the community, as Iā€™d rather experience the fields for a few months before I pass judgement (apart from the visual introspection field, that got me pretty much instantly).

Not sure why this field doesnā€™t agree with me, but it really does seems to make things rather chaotic while the effects of it linger. I had a similar experience with the abundance tag when I got that a few years back, it sucked the life out of me for the first few days. But, I have always been sensitive to energy, for as long as I can remember.

I was curious to see if others had experience the same, which it looks like they have.

I get the cultural thing and the surrounding beliefs, but Iā€™m from a pretty affluent area where people are pro luck and have a decent relationship with money.

I picked up the Navagraha audio a few weeks back, so maybe thatā€™ll take the edge off. I did read that the luck and probability audio helped a lot with this sort of backlash, so maybe Iā€™ll try that.

If anyone can relate or has some advice, Iā€™d love to hear from you.

3 Likes

Honestly weā€™re all different we have different experiences, energetic systems and intentions for this life so maybe some things work better for you than others and the other way around too.

I would say for now, focus on the other luck audios maybe those will work better. Personally Iā€™m a big fan of the one in the bountiful harvest album :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Since I kind.of experience some ā€œbadā€ lucks and the timing of @KYLETFL post , I guess ill stick to these 2 luck fields for now - Draw luck IG and Probability Alteration

1 Like

They tackle the same problem in different ways. I play them on alternate days. I prefer to use both as energetically, they feel different and complimentary to each other.

7 Likes

Personally, Iā€™d try taking a break from all your luck audios for a while to see what happens.

Sometimes ā€œluckā€ isnā€™t always a ā€œpositiveā€ experience in the short term, and there have been a lot of times in my life where crappy situations have turned out to be the best thing that could have possibly happened. In fact, despite the feeling of hardship, I have never been ā€œworse-offā€ in the long run.

However, I think it was said that this field was meant to function with the intent of the more ā€œstereotypical luckā€ - which is why it has me slightly perplexed.

3 Likes

May I ask what are the astrology audios do you listen to?

1 Like
6 Likes

Thanks. I also listen to Negative and Positive Planetary effects every day. Navagara once in a while

3 Likes

Thanks.
After reading this, I realized that something was happening to me too, and I always wondered why it didnā€™t work well for me, seeing Dreamā€™s answer I just deleted it from my playlist, it seems itā€™s not meant for me, I 'd better focus on other luck fields

3 Likes

Can agree with @Maoshan_Wanderer here. Been playing basketball past couple days and Iā€™m out here looking like steph curry in reincarnation. This audio definitely has to do with this

6 Likes

Went to Teespring to purchase and noticed it was taken down.

1 Like

Yeah, itā€™s gone for good, if you scroll up the thread, youā€™ll see Captain explaining.

2 Likes

Hi @Captain_Nemo is there any chance this field could get re-uploaded to Gumroad, since Spring removed it?

Nope, I think he confirmed it somewhere. But our friendly Clarichaun is a super upgradation to this imo.

5 Likes