Lucky Horse Shoe and Clovers

I still use this even with the friendly Clurichaun, maybe out of habit of listening to the track for a while… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I listen to this daily along with the Fortuna Smiles audio (I also downloaded the thumbnail and made it my phone background) and I’m still receiving money randomly and my boss just gave me a raise out of nowhere. I’m constantly making mistakes at my job but I guess that doesn’t matter when you have morphic fields.

13 Likes

I’ve had a break from all luck audios for a while. Going to add this back into my stack for 1 x listen a day, hopefully I’ll be able to shed more of a positive light on it!

Either that, or i’ll definitely reinforce my inability to integrate with it, haha!

Time will tell.

3 Likes

I dont want to compare these

and first of all, lucks a thing each to their own, so, you know, its kinda hard ? Theres moments where you just think

“wtf? this cant be so much luck right?” And they happen, I can tell you each fields has the capability for that, but since I got these fields, well lucky clover, I felt more lucky, with the clurichaun, I dont care if he blesses me with luck or not, I wanted the NFT and bought it because I liked his energy and figured he’s a fun guy to be around with. So yeah man, maybe someone else will come alogn the line and tell you this and that is better or not, or this works better togheter, in the end everyone finds their own ways somehow I guess

but am pretty sure many people dont use only one field, but a lot of fields that make all your luck go up higher and what not
so its a hard question to answers, unless someone stopped this and started something else to see what happens, still, if you have this field, I can say youre luck stats experience a big boost even tho what I said above lol, so yeah, this field is awesome

3 Likes

I have some positive synchronicities to share with this. Thought I’d give it another go.

Listened x1 Thursday and Friday - and I listened to half of it yesterday.

Thought i’d lost a pair of pricey sunglasses I have, but this morning they turned up in an old glasses case whilst cleaning out old clothes.

Not monumental, but quite nice.

Aside that, my car was leaking, and my shopping bags broke yesterday, which is not so lucky - but hey, it’s some positive forward movement with it, I guess.

However, there were some positives yesterday - I did go to the cinema, and people sat all around us, apart from the two seats directly in front.

Also, we went to a new restaurant that’s been packed out and closing early due to selling out - when we turned up yesterday, we were the only ones there!

5 Likes

this audio is not there anymore? can you email it to me?

well! this audio is not there anymore? can you email it to me?

It will not work unless you buy it. Audios come with black-marketing protection. Unless you are the legal owner, it will not work.

I don’t think this audio is sold anymore - you can perhaps consider other Luck NFTs or even the Woven World series.

8 Likes

well that’s what I am saying. It is not there anymore so what’s wrong sharing with another person?

One - if an audio is not being sold any more, it is for a reason. Just let it go, no amount of us hyperventilating here will change that…

Two - paid audios are programmed to work only for those who “bought” them. So even if you illegally obtain it from one of those black-market-bots, it will still NOT work for you.

So, yeah - get over it. And use something else. There are many other similar options, many of them are even free.

8 Likes

what two audios? I can’t find them

1 Like

Maoshan meant second reason

2 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer
Mao would you mind sending me a PM if you have some free time at some stage.
I would love to get your input on something :pray:t3:

Is this stronger than the other 2 luck related fields Sapiens Good Fortune and Miracles W/ Law of Attraction Vibration and Probability Alteration and Luck. I feel like the others don’t work for me sadly please everybody help.

Does it still work for you?

1 Like

Did it still work for you?

1 Like

@Pikabro369

This field is not for sale anymore.

Im surprised they didnt work for you, im sorry to hear that, maybe you have a lot of subconscious blockages to still work with first? And once we reach bottom and nothing helps Ego for sure makes sure you think that (that nothing works) so it keeps blocking as well.

Try playing ego dissolution first then the other 2 fields then subconscious limit removal as last

Every time, and see if that changes something, and welcome to the forum!

I found Sapien Lucky Horse Shoe and Clovers on Youtube
Sapien Medicine - Lucky Horse shoe and Clovers [Morphic Field] - YouTube. Also which is better and stronger Sapien Attract Good Fortune and Miracles or Probability Alteration and Luck

Absolutely. I use it every day…

1 Like

How your experience with it? Is this the only one you use plus you listen with headphones or speakers?