Lucky Horseshoe and Clover

I like that definition! I’ve only seen them hung right side up like I have mine and downwards to empty the luck out upon those who walk through. I put the canvas in that position because it’s the orientation of the mandala lol. I was going to put it upside down, but it looked off to me :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Whoever pass this door shall have lucky life for the rest of their life😁

5 Likes

Love it! :laughing: :four_leaf_clover:

acbfff0690c51cbb3f9bc69cc52af4c4

7 Likes

After reading all the posts on this tread I decided to do a wallpaper for my Iphone. So, I’ve just made this wallpaper and here’s a copy if anyone else wants to use feel free to download it.

I made TWO versions of it just in case. Get the one you prefer or get both and use one a screenlocker and the other as a normal wallpaper.

Before someone asks:

• I got the picture straight from Rarible front page. I have not bought it!
  • I have not change anything! I kept the original proportions and just made it smaller to fit the wallpaper.
  • Is it stronger this way (by repeating the image)? For me it’s not. It’s like putting two magnets together. As doing so doesn’t add more power to it. Now, if it is for someone than it’s better, right? Dream is the only who can say if by repeating the image it gets stronger.
  • I’m still experimenting with the Lucky Horseshoe and Clover image. I still don’t have any experience to share, but since I trust on Dream’s products than for sure it will be another winner!

PLEASE, remember we are on the same boat!

Enjoy It and Good Lucky Horseshoe and Clover To ALL of Us!!!

Here it is:

3 Likes

I don’t think the Lucky Horseshoe and Clover image is working to be honest. Some people are saying they’re not feeling anything from it or getting any results either.

4 Likes

Oh yah my bad i forgot this was posted on Rarity.

Rarity was the 1st “NFT” collectibles platform Captain used but then he moved on to Venly and Crypto .com so he just left whatever was posted there on rarity in case someone wanted them.

But the same NFT principle applies…

Only works for the owner.

Some other posts there were initially posted on his ig for free. Then he deleted them from ig, he said those still work.

But not this one

What about the audio version?

He deleted the audio as well but still works for whoever that bought it before being deleted.

1 Like

Around Black Fridays sale last year, I tried everything to get my hands on the audio version but Sammy says Dream took it down and he apparently doesn’t know why.

As desperate as it sounds, maybe we could wire the money to Dream and whoever owns the field on this forum could make a copy of it and file it over to our email address. Could that work?..

https://giphy.com/clips/ralph-no-nooooooo-ViJTueFX1h3GgM8p6N

So there is no way to get it now, right?

Thank You

You can maybe make an offer… see if the bidding closes so youll get it

I see…the problem is I’m not into NFT or crypto and I have no idea how it works…so I can see that I’m not going to have it :disappointed_relieved:

Anyways, THANK YOU :pray: :heart: :pray:

1 Like

No that’s the ‘Attract Good Luck and Good Fortune’ field which is the same version on YouTube.

This is the one and it was going for around 50 bucks on Teespring or something…

so thats why theres no noticible luck when i gave the printed ones to my family,
this one only works when bought

1 Like

It was 77.70 when I bought it

3 Likes

… well I did say around 50 to give a rough estimation because I didn’t know the actual price myself since it was along time ago when I checked the shop at the time. Although well done for getting the exact price! :clap: :clap:

Thank you for this! So beautiful. I’m really appreciating it. Also I’m listening to the bountiful harvest album’s version of luck and probability alteration and I love the instrumentals here. Maybe check it out if you haven’t ;)

But it doesn’t work anymore as wallpaper unless you buy it as NTF by Sapien Medicine team

what did you tell your dad that his business starting running? and where can I find Wheel of Fortune field?