Luscious-tresses

These are great gems❤️

1 Like

Ah i dont have this one.

If you have the means to buy it get it, i think is really the ultimate hair tool.

If the hair fall only stops when you play the audios, then you might want to try the pancreas one for a while along DNA and Autoimmune one. Youll see how it can help the falling, and grows new hairs and eyelashes lol

Plasma Flaunt plus hair color reviver and platelet rich for the grey hairs.

But you see i think this one has all of that in just one audio.

@Hauru what if you play this only with flaunt and hair color? I think the 3 would focus on that, The grey hair. If you listen to them separately at some point in the day.

6 Likes

I am currently focusing on listening to it every day. Some members have expressed their thoughts, and some have seen that the hair color is restored, although the process is very slow.:wink:

Good idea :+1:

I will buy mitochondria (gumroad) in a while

2 Likes

Thanks @anon73693188 ! :purple_heart: I would have never thought of this combo.

2 Likes

Thats exactly when we use the top notch strong complex fields

You put that first then the exact aim/target field, and its like you channel the focus of the complex one to where it should go so you see faster results

2 Likes

:clap::clap::wink:

2 Likes

That’s interesting, how do these all play into hair loss?

1 Like

Yeah EPI (Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency) results in hair loss among other things.

But like Kidneys issues cause hair loss as well, the difference is that if you heal your kidneys hair wont come back, but if you loss hair due to EPI then healing the Pancreas will regrow hairs.

Thyroid is another big reason that can also reverse hair loss if its due to that.

A big illness or stress or EPI (which basically is when the pancreas cant produce the necessary enzymes to digest food properly) are the cause of consistent hair loss.

So when you address the most common ones and you keep having the issue daily then more than likely is the Pancreas and or alopecia which is an autoimmune condition that btw can appear at any age.

Alopecia can gradually get worse, but you could have some days without hair fall.

But when is daily => def Pancreas. Because its daily that its not producing the enzymes for the digestion.

And DNA because its the key for homeostasis in the body to reverse damages.

10 Likes

What all Combos you guys using with this NFT? V3/Platelet Rich and Flaunt?

i cant buy it my friend when i enter the sapien shop i pay it and they already charge my bank account and dont see the file. how does this work? please friend!

i cant buy it! do you know what hapened to the sapien shop?

Endocriner and Robust Organs wouldn’t hurt either. Big picture approach to optimizing hormones and organ system function

4 Likes

Also Max Heal Potion would add in Well!

1 Like

163 copies left :wink:

20 Likes

what fields did you listen to? For me, it’s probably unchanged for now. I don’t know anymore

Hauru so what fields or steps did you take to go from curly to straight in your journey? Cause my goal is the same

1 Like

I set an idea in this nft, and it forms the hairstyle I want.

Don’t be obsessed with results

This is my experience of using nft in the past few years. I just enjoy this nft naturally. I don’t have too many expectations. On the contrary, I am satisfied with the result.

6 Likes

Can I make a pillowcase with a mandala?

1 Like

I Can do ?

1 Like

Yes no problem

1 Like