Luscious-tresses

What all Combos you guys using with this NFT? V3/Platelet Rich and Flaunt?

i cant buy it my friend when i enter the sapien shop i pay it and they already charge my bank account and dont see the file. how does this work? please friend!

i cant buy it! do you know what hapened to the sapien shop?

Endocriner and Robust Organs wouldn’t hurt either. Big picture approach to optimizing hormones and organ system function

4 Likes

Also Max Heal Potion would add in Well!

1 Like

163 copies left :wink:

20 Likes

what fields did you listen to? For me, it’s probably unchanged for now. I don’t know anymore

Hauru so what fields or steps did you take to go from curly to straight in your journey? Cause my goal is the same

1 Like

I set an idea in this nft, and it forms the hairstyle I want.

Don’t be obsessed with results

This is my experience of using nft in the past few years. I just enjoy this nft naturally. I don’t have too many expectations. On the contrary, I am satisfied with the result.

6 Likes

Can I make a pillowcase with a mandala?

1 Like

I Can do ?

1 Like

Yes no problem

1 Like

Thank You ;]

1 Like

One month’s results

12 Likes

Your results keep coming! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Post your original pic from where you started to show a before and after - it’s quite impressive!

4 Likes

This would be a great gem for members who need hair reconstruction

8 Likes

Yes! It also took me a long time to fix it, it required patience and persistence. :relieved:

It is also recommended to add plasma flaunt

5 Likes

Hello, I made a mistake while transferring NFT to my wallet, for some reason the link provided for the download was not working on the iphone and I can only login to my Phantom wallet with face ID on the iphone, however the desktop version allowed me to download and when I tried to login to Phantom wallet it asked me to provide the security phrases and here I made the mistake and used my Metamask security phrase that is Etherium based, but I did got the message they found my account and I transferred the NFT to my Etherscan account. Now when I login to my Metamask I can’t find the NFT but am 100% positive it is my own metamask account, just wondering if I can get help retrieving my NFT since I found the correct security phrase for my phantom wallet as well or leave it out in the cyberspace as I am the legal owner and will get the benefits? Sorry for the long boring question here.

1 Like

Did you try to claim again using Phantom wallet? Metamask is for Ethereum and the sapienshop NFTs are on Solana blockchain, so the NFT must have not got transferred. If you want you can DM me with your NFT claiming link, I can try claiming and send you the NFT to your phantom wallet.

Try again on desktop and becareful when you enter security phrase, you may lose all existing NFTs.

1 Like