Luscious-tresses

To get to this release was a journey of epic proportions ,started in Dec 2022, there was supposed to be a “Tiger Mane” a Public NFT replica of the Pvt NFT “Lion’s Mane”, it faded out, then in Early March, There came “Blueprint of Hair NFT” from Kalachakra, lots of us worked on Getting Research articles and extracting ideas and got to know Desire and Co were also working on “AI Hair Salon” NFT, so this became a joint project to combine both works to create the most Sophisticated NFT till date.

I Reminisce spending an entire day trimming the Research article related to “Hair Texture” part of the field for this NFT to meet the Draft Submission, we had divided our work for all the fields within this, here it is now before our very Eyes! I thank Everyone for contributing,mainly @Dreamweaver ,hope we all achieve our desired results! :pray: :pray:

26 Likes

Definitely softer silkier feeling hair, I’d say in these few days of using it. I carry it on me in a keycard holder along with other select NFTs and have begun playing it 2-3 times in the evening before bed.

10 Likes

I waited for 3 hours and kept getting stuck. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Can someone help me? I’ve been waiting for four hours, stuck on this page

@Rosechalice

2 Likes

It happened also to me last time I bough an NFT, I simply let the browser opened all night and when I woke up it was ready.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @Hauru
See below

3 Likes

Sometimes it gets congested Solana, last time it took 24 hours for me to claim the NFT, but don’t worry sometimes it takes a while :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you friend :joy::pray:

1 Like

I wrote a letter! waiting for reply :wink:

2 Likes

I waited 48 hours or more at one time, if it means anything.

1 Like

Bro it also happened to me. I think I waited about three hours until it finally minted and I could transfer to my wallet. Be patient :blush:

1 Like

It has happened to me also; but when the congested network clears it will be ok and you’ll get the email to claim it :blush:
If the same happens when claiming it, try at a different time schedule and don’t sweat about it :wink:

4 Likes

It’s in my wallet. Thank you, friends.:joy:

16 Likes

:eyes::eyes::no_mouth::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Enjoy :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Let us know what all changes you notice in the coming days! :smiley:

3 Likes

So anyone figured out which parts were not included as @Dr_Manhattan said not related to Scalp and Hair?

3 Likes

no problem! In addition, I changed to a new shampoo, which contains a new generation of anthocyanins

1 Like

My scalp has defenetly improved during this week, it was red, inflamated and with a very annoying dermatitis with dandruff from it, now it’s 80% gone, no more red and painful spots.

It’s already a win, as this condition has affected me for quite a long time.

Can’t wait to get the full benefits :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

In less than a week of updates, I see a lot of tiny hairs

21 Likes