Luscious-tresses

Yep, you can look at it or just meditate and visualize!

2 Likes

Thank you, I also look forward to your future results :heart:

1 Like

:heart: :blush:

1 Like

188 copies left :grin:

17 Likes

Wishing you success :slightly_smiling_face:!! Please let us know if it happens…

4 Likes

Is this one good way to use the mandalas? I also have bigger printouts stacked under my pillow.

5 Likes

Twoje imię brzmi polsko;)

1 Like

It has been about a week and people close to me keep asking if I’ve done something to my hair. Apart from listening to this daily - no, I haven’t.

Is your hair different? No? Are you sure? Really, you haven’t done anything to it? No new products? Really? Well… did you color it, no? Surely you did something, yes? No?

:laughing:

No. Just listened to this.

22 Likes

Hi @Imresfreshed!

Gratz on the results! :slight_smile:

Nice2CU again KY

5 Likes

Where are you from?

Oki;)

1 Like

Thank you so much @Rosechalice ! I’m glad to finally be here!

One thing I’ve noticed this past week apart from my hair being super soft was all the media I was getting about hair on the internet lol. That was interesting!

5 Likes

Same here. I even got a message request on instagram from someone who does hair transplants in Turkey lol.

1 Like

Now that you guys have mentioned I have noticed too, reddit showed some sub on long hair women though I never selected any beauty or fashion related subs at the time of registration lol.

4 Likes

i have noticed my hair feels more fuller and less hair shedding when i comb my hair.

12 Likes

Lolol it’s like the next day after I got this, Rihanna announced the launching of her fenty hair line.

I just got out of the shower from washing my hair and wow…the curls have definitely gotten looser and my hair is FINALLY obeying the laws of gravity lol. I will post pictures soon, just deep conditioning it atm.

6 Likes

Are my eyes deceiving me?!? ALSO such minimum breakage??:sob::sob::sob: literally one the best investments I made this year!

18 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

184 copies are still up for grabs, buy with 22% discount. After 10 Jul you won’t be able to buy from the sapienshop anymore.

@swapnabhaskaruni if you are still around, this is your last chance as you have some serious hair problems.

6 Likes

100 percent.
:mechanical_arm:

20 Likes