Lyme Disease

Hello, I’ve been diagnosed with Lyme. Are there any fields that can help?

2 Likes

I am so damn sorry to hear this :pensive:. I’m also glad you’ve found out you have it so you can take steps towards healing. :pray:

https://youtu.be/2JgR_Jfbhv8

1 Like

Hi @antied77, I’m very sorry to hear this.

Here are a few suggestions in addition to the posts in this thread.

Firstly, please be careful with the Immune System Supercharger field if it may be a case of chronic Lyme disease (based on your previous posts about chronic fatigue) rather than an acute infection.

The immune response can be complex if this is the case. Stimulating the immune system further may possibly increase the inflammatory cascades already present, and there is some tendency towards autoimmune responses with chronic Lyme disease diagnoses, which the field may enhance.

Here are some fields to choose from if it is a case of chronic Lyme disease:

Anti Aging (on Patreon) and The Gentle Internal Healing can aid in healing the body overall and supporting healthy functioning.

Unconditional Love (on Patreon) is often overlooked and can do quite a bit for healing. Self Love and Acceptance saturates your internal organs, bones and energy system with your own unconditional love. (field description in this post)

Fungus Destroyer may help with common opportunistic fungal co-infections.

Photosynthesis can help your body function with less nutrients and resources (such as under stressors or during infections) and provide you with more energy for healing and function.

The Flow of Jing and For the Skeptics can also provide you with energy for healing and where it is needed.

Endocrine System Rejuvenation, Lymphatic System Blockage and Removal, Kidney and Adrenal Healing and Liver Cirrhosis Treatment can aid the normal functioning of systems which might be adversely affected.

Anti-inflammatory fields such as Glutathione Super Anti Oxidant, Vitamin C and Klotho Booster can help reduce inflammation and its downstream effects.

Here is a full list of anti-inflammatory fields to choose from:

You may also wish to consider the Sapien team’s Optimal Health Stack here:

Optimal Health Stack

The audios I recommend in the optimal health stack are audios that only would need to be listened to once or twice every few months or to keep the body, mind and spirit in balance. One or two of these audios may cater to certain issues you are certainly having so I would recommend daily listening in that case.

It would be best to space these audios out through this period as well and not listen to them all at once. When done, they will cleanse your body, keep your body functioning optimally, reduce the possibility of possible health issues and extend your lifespan. For shorter audios (3-4 minutes), in here and throughout all the other stacks, its best to give at least one more relisten after first listen.

Advanced Detox (2 times in a row but only listen to once every 3-4 months)
Full Body Detox (same as advanced)
Adrenal Healing and Detoxification
Joint Regeneration
Bone Marrow Strengthening and enhancement
Anti cancer
Kidney Regeneration
Lymphatic System Blockage
Fat to stem cells
Stem cells targeted to heart
Stem cell targeted to kidneys
Chi, Jing and Shen and micro (first)
Brain Regeneration
Senescent cell removal
Endocrine system rejuvenation
Induced sestrin proteins
Posture help
Lung restoration
Klotho booster
Heart restoration
Mitochrondial catalase
Pancreas regeneration
Hair loss
Youth recapture
Organ Healing & Enhanced Functioning Album (AKA ‘Politics of the Body.’ Listen to all 3 audios)

Wishing you all the best, and sending positive thoughts for your health and happiness!

11 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate your care and help. I am hopeful I can take care of it. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

no problem! I love the immune super charger.

You’re very welcome. Best of wishes!

2 Likes

oh shoot. just now seeing your comment about the immune super charger. damn. thank you!

1 Like

No worries at all. The field might also be fine or helpful in various circumstances, so the complex immune response is simply a potential issue to be mindful of. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thanks for looking up my previous posts too. that was very kind of you.

1 Like

No worries. I hope things begin to improve for you!

2 Likes

No problem, I am sure you will get better with Dream’s audios. I wish you a very quick recovery. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey your welcome. I know what your going through. It hurts me to know your going through this really. But be strong. It’s a hard path but you will get to that light that’s waiting for you at the end of your tunnel. Hang in there. I know you can do it. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Is it treatable with the bacteria destroyer?

Wow just read this as I am in a very similar boat. Your post is SUPER helpful! Thank you!!

1 Like

Would be nice if Dream can make a field specifically for Lyme one day.

3 Likes