Magical Day Thread: Share it here!

I had got a text from my friend from AA named Michelle. It made me happy. :slightly_smiling_face:She said her niece is good and is trying really hard. She even tried to kick her brother. The doctors said she would be paralyzed forever,(from a car accident) but I don’t believe what doctors say. I pray for her every morning. I hope one day her mother will allow her to use Dreamweavers audios. :pray: :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Hurricane Laura’d missed us. It was predicted that she would hit us by Wednesday, but we didn’t even get one drop of rain! I hope everyone in Louisiana is okay. I am grateful that there was no damage to my city, but I was disappointed we didn’t get even the slightest bit of rain.

6 Likes

:pray:t2:

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6reartm5Uw

Woo-hoo! They’re bringing back one of my favorite shows when I was a kid! :smiley: It will probably be the only show I’ll be watching, besides for that one Vietnamese show I watch. Today’s mediation was great. And Michelle sent me some pictures that her niece had colored and drew! She’s getting some feeling back in her hands! :grinning: She’s going to get though this, regardless of the doctor’s diagnosis. That doctor doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Most of them are full of shit anyway!

5 Likes

Most of them are full of shit anyway!

Couldn’t agree more lol

2 Likes

Thanks @Star. This story made my day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love when I see different species of animals being loving towards one another. So beautiful. Although, I am kind of pissed who would leave a shivering puppy outside like that.(I.E. the person taking the picture) :frowning_face:

7 Likes

Speechless…

1 Like

Yesterday’s double meditation was awesome. It would be nice if we did that all the time! Although, I’d only made it to the last 20 minutes of the last one. The chats over there in the chat box are nice. :smile: Got a great idea from Roku to play the Love graviton next time I feed the ducks, can’t wait to try it! Thanks. I am very blessed to have many caring friends from this forum man. I appreciate all of your concerns and help.(regarding the cancer) :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks. Didn’t have a chance to go outside yesterday, but it was a great day!

11 Likes

I had just boarded my plane today. Flight #SM3341, Plane: Boeing 747, Destination: Ascension! It came 2 days ago, but I couldn’t make it because I didn’t have the ticket. (I love the feeling. I can feel the buzz already. And I feel really light too! I can’t wait! :smiley:)

6 Likes

So is this code for you having the Ascension Tag?

4 Likes

Haha, yep. And don’t worry, I am being cautious for any terrorists trying to board the plane. :grin: Might have to call in the SEALs.

3 Likes

Cool. Keep us updated on your experiences! Enjoy.

3 Likes

Thanks buddy. I am not taking what you’d said lightly either.

2 Likes

I guess your new journey started after that flight :laughing:

1 Like

Ahaha. What’s up bro? When we going to go down through there about Vietnam man? :smile:

1 Like

Woo-hoo! Today was an awesome day! I had been waiting for 2 gifts from someone. One was a Lion’s courage tag, and a permanent hair removal machine. Been waiting on the machine I think a little over a month now, and the tag for maybe less than a week. And they both had came in today! I am so blessed! I am so grateful. Also, I had used a money sigil that I had found on this site, a couple of days ago, and the very next day my dad called me. I haven’t seen my dad since I was 13-14. He’d threatened to kill me when I was in kindergarten. I used to hate him when I was growing up. He asked, did I received that money he’d sent me. I’d asked, “What money?” He told me he’d sent me $200 in the mail. (Since I have been out since January, we’ve only talked on 2 brief occasions before this) He told me he knows how hard it is during this Corona ordeal. He asked what I was doing, and vice versa. It was a short phone call, and a surprise, but it was a pleasant one! I received all three of them today! The hair machine, Lion’s tag, and the mail with the $200, all in one day! I had forgiven my dad awhile back in prison though, but we don’t really talk much. Maybe when I get off this parole, I will pay him a visit. And I know I’d said the Ascension tag would be my last tag for now, but this had changed things for me! Also, I have been reading all of y’alls wonderful and lovely experiences with the Subconscious limits removal tag. So yeah, I just had to continue on with my original plan of buying all the tags a little bit more! So the Subconscious limits remover tag will be my last tag for now! Man, I am so blessed. I can’t believe I am so blessed. I will go watch animal Youtube videos now. They always make me feel really happy watching them! Much love you guys!

15 Likes

which money sigil lol and glad for you man and I bet it wont be your last tag ;D

3 Likes

No need to be. This is an alternate universe…Hahahahah…J/k. That message was supposed to be going to a friend… :sweat_smile:…Yes, this will be my tag for now, unless another synchronicity happens before this lockdown is over. I was bummed the other day though man. Since I knew the money was on the way, I was going to buy the planetary effect tags, but I said, "Naw, I will wait until the morning. Than Bam! They are gone the next morning… :pensive: Anyways, I will send you the link because I don’t want to disrespect Dreamweaver like that.

1 Like

thanks man, and yeah gotta hope the tags will be aviable on sapienshop , was hyped for reach for the stars tag :pensive:

3 Likes

You know what? @GoddessAndGodOfAll got me wanting that tag too!

3 Likes