Magical Day Thread: Share it here!

It’s a beauty! My favorite!

4 Likes

Maaaaan! I am so stoked! My bro, ‘Maniac’, a Crip(Main street Mafia) from L.A., wrote me! Man I really miss my bro! We’ve been through so much together. I remember we’d met in Medium Custody at Smith unit in 2009, when it was really wild back then.(toting shanks, and carrying dominoes wrapped up tight, in a sock) I remember when I was back there in medium custody, another one of my Crip bros/cellmate, named Lil’ Yea, had stabbed this other Crip named T.C. in the mouth over a dice game.(In prison, we made dice from dominoes! :laughing:) I wish I could kick it with my bros again, but out here. He used to always make me laugh and cheer me up, but always quick to jump into some gangsta shit, that’s why we’d vibed so much. But always for righteous reasons, never picking on the weak. Just standing his ground and fighting when disrespected. He’s doing 40 something years for a murder. Even though he doesn’t meditate, time’s aged him in a graceful way and he’s more chill now. Sometimes, when we are growing up, we are just a product of our environment. Some without a choice. But we learn from it and we grow from it. Hopefully he will make his first parole. Maybe I will send my servitor over there? Hahaha…tbh, I am against using anything to influence anyone’s thinking, but man…I sure would use it on the Parole board to free my bro. He’s already been gone past 15 years already. Man I miss my bro so much…

Edit: I had edit the post up top because I did explain my boy thoroughly. Yes, he has his name for a reason, but he was always righteous too. Never picking on the weak, like lots of big swole guys in prison do.(He’s not even big, but his heart is.) Plus he hits like he’s big too. :laughing:

7 Likes

Today started off wonderful. It’s starting to get pretty cool outside, and I am loving this beautiful fall weather. Plus, I decided to head over to the pond early this morning and feed my hungry little friends. I love these guys! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Today was an awesome day! I had got back cool with my bro @uial, thanks to Sammy. And also…this part really made me emotional. My friend Rob…who’s been gone for 16 years, he made parole! Haha, when I had started to read his letter, not only was I happy, but I cried so hard man! Big tears of joy man! I couldn’t stop crying. My bro here man, he didn’t deserve to be in prison.(I mean he did accidently kill someone on drugs, but this man has done 16 years, and completely and genuinely turned his life around) You know, I did. Maniac did. Miguel did. Detroit did. But not Rob man. Rob was spun out on some drugs, and accidently hit someone with his car and killed him. But it was a mistake, you know? He never was a violent guy by nature. He never let his addiction cause him to steal, kill, or rob people, you know? He was a born-again Christian(Not a fake one neither and really down-to-earth). And he never judged. He never cursed. He didn’t lust. He never had ill intentions towards anyone. When I’d lose my temper(more than just a couple of times). When I’d sniff my ice(more than just a couple of times. haha), or etc., he never judged me. He never told me I was living wrong, or try to scold me. He was always there for me when I was feeling down. Though he had more time than me, he never complained about it. Always trying to cheer me up.(When I was coming down off of drugs, when I was angry, or when I had the ‘blues’.) I admired him so much man. He always took a liking to me too, because even though I was in a gang, and lived a certain way, I never judged neither, even before I had started to meditate.(Lots of gang members in prison, always love to try to start trouble with the solos. Or they would judge people if they didn’t act or look a certain way. Like, “Look at that foo’ over there, he look like a straight-up child molester”, and go extort them or something. (At the prison I was at, each race would check their own race for ‘paperwork’. Child molesters, rapists, or sex offenders, had to either pay, fight, wash clothes, or “catch out” which is slang for filing for “L.I.D.” = Life in danger. Also, for guys that were solo, if someone sensed that they were ‘weak’ and weren’t willing to fight as well, would usually have the same repercussions. Each race would make sure that there were no ‘weak’ ones among their ‘race’. Sometimes, solos would fight, and earn their respect though.) He was a white guy, but I would have easily beaten the breaks off of anyone for him. I love him like a brother. He had 30 years, been gone already for 16.

So, I’d always believed and felt things would get better for him. Like in my heart I did, you know? He would listen, but his eyes spoke volumes man. Sometimes when we would talk about his time, his eyes would be far away, as if he was trying to detach himself… I’d seen that sometimes he was stressed, and I felt from his energy that he’d felt hopeless about him going home soon. Sometimes I would be thinking in my head, “God, please bless my friend soon, so he can go home. This man is pure, and he doesn’t belong here.” Hahaha, I have tears in my eyes thinking about this.(This was a maybe a year and a half ago!) My bro is such a good friend, man… Me and him met in 2014, because we both used to read comics. Like Batman, and X-Men and stuff. Since we were so far away from home, reading those comics made us nostalgic of when we were children again. :smile: I used to get on that ice, and we would just be at the table, singing rock songs for hours. Sometimes my voice would go hoarse.(Ice makes me sing really really great and confident.) We would have so much fun man. And he loved my little horned-toad pet too. (My horned toad was like a little dog! I would feed him right out of my hands with some ants!) I used to have him babysit him when I went out to the rec yard to work out or etc. I didn’t trust too many people with my pet. Some people are evil to animals, and since they can’t cry or or show pain, I was always fearful that someone might mistreat my pet behind my back, and smile in front of my face. After I started to meditate, he would always say he was proud of how far I came. :smile: Anyways, thank the universe he’s coming home. Here’s his wonderful letter. :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Oh wow what wonderful news for you to receive! :clap: :heart_eyes:
Just from reading your friend’s letter I can tell that he is exactly like how you described him to us, an awesome and true friend. Really happy for both of you! :heart:

5 Likes

Yes, he was like that in the flesh. I mean word for word to the teeth.(Might even be missing some details, lol) Thanks so much for your kind words Jenny! It really means a lot. :heart: It was maybe a year ago we were having that discussion and BAM, it manifested that quick? The universe/God is always good! :grinning:

4 Likes

Haha read it in a cool gangsta accent

Happy New years ya’ll! Got to spend the first Christmas and New years free, finally.(About to spend the first birthday free too.) I had been dealing with an entity for the last 2 months, and finally got rid of him, just in time for the new year. :slightly_smiling_face: I used to hate spending the holidays or birthdays with family, but now I wouldn’t have it any other way. Just feeling so grateful for all the love and support from friends and family. I am truly blessed. I also miss my bros still doing time, and I wish they were here with me right now. All in due time. Bless all ya’lls family and you guys, with a year of love, abundance, happiness, and peace! The shitty year’s behind all of us, and now it’s time to vibrate again at a higher frequency. For those still holding on to hate or grudges, just let it go man. Life will get better for you, no need to cling on to something that just weighs you down. Much love and peace. Hope you guys all had a wonderful and blessed holiday, and a great start to the new year too.

16 Likes

I am so happy today. I have been praying for this one girl from my AA class every morning. She used to be really strung out on meth, and lost custody for her sweet little daughter via C.P.S., who had down syndrome. Well, I had bumped heads with her about 6 months ago over something petty. She’s a Christian, and she doesn’t believe in chakras or anything like that. And I guess our personal beliefs had gotten in the way. I didn’t like how she was trying to speak for me on what she thought might have happened to me after meditation, and she thought I was trying to brainwash her with the chakra stuff, amongst other things. Lol. Battle of the egos. And we’d kicked it off really great the first couple of days of knowing each other too. I know, what a shame. Well, I never gave up praying that she would have full custody of her daughter again. She had changed so much, from who and what she had used to be. She had 3 jobs, and working hard, and she’d fought tooth and nail to get her daughter back. Well today, another friend of mine Noreen, called me to wish me happy day today, so I had asked her about Jennaveva. And she’d got her daughter back! Her daughter is very blessed to have a wonderful mom as her. I am so happy that she’d gotten her daughter back. Prayers are powerful man.

14 Likes

chúc mừng năm mới! Happy Vietnamese New year! Happy Chinese new year too! Hope you guys have a good one there! :partying_face: :grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Hope everyone in Texas is okay, and hope all your guy’s power and water are still on. I had read that 2 million+ people in Texas has their power and some with their water off because it’s 18 degrees outside. We were blessed to have neither here where I am at, so I am grateful for that. So hope you all and your family’s are doing good too. :pray:

11 Likes

Haha, they were swarming me today. I had even petted a couple of them. I wish I could feed them more often. Love these sweet little beauties. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

First time to the beach in almost 2 effing decades! Lmao. I am so stoked! I love the ocean so much. Not as much as animals or music, but I will be one with her today. :heart_eyes: I haven’t been since a small child, come to think of it. Making my playlist now. Granted it’s a dirty one like Galveston :joy: , but I am FREE! An important gem, first impressions are SO important. They will remember it for years later. So try and always put your best foot forward always. Surf’s up image

7 Likes

So like since the day I skydived, I’d realized besides for breaking my fear, it is one of my dream jobs now. I wish I had done it when I was younger, but in the streets, you don’t think about living life. But sadly, I have to have 500 jumps(at least) :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: under the belt in order to be an instructor. So I guess I will have to work up to getting my license first, with a minimum of 25 jumps. It reminded me that post was to go here instead. Lol. I wanna skydive to this song next time if I am able. I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH. Lmaooooo I cannot stop playing this shit. Going on day 4. :grin: Like on replay type shit though. While I do actually understand some of the words, I usually listen to the tone, the beat, and melo. Drum, kicks, snare, synths, strings, kick, high hats and etc. And usually I play my own emotion and and ideas about what the song could be about. Lol. This whole time, I knew this song was about a girl, but I thought it was a love song. Nope! :rofl: But the sound, geezus!

4 Likes

Damn. Well that was intense lol
Dude imma have to stalk your posts more lol
I like them

2 Likes

Straight up. I started up again with that and I’d like to think its working

2 Likes

Haha, oh you mean them weird and goofy posts? Lol. Thank you.

Always remember, whomever you pray to. Believe and know your prayers will be answered. Don’t let up and keep at it. And it will be. Heartfelt is key.

1 Like

Yes. I think i’ve already seen it working for them or so I’ve heard :) they got their ass saved whereas for the others in a similar situation, not so much. Not saying “i” did but “it” did.

Actual literal praying has been something i stopped for a while because it reminds me of all my childhood trauma. All i did was pray and pray and pray so once the state intervened,i would then suddenly do so at those horror-like facilities. I remmeber an ex convict was at one of them. He was really inapprorpiate to me but once he heard me sing some prayers, he just left me alone. And
Once i became an adult, i just couldnt anymore let alone for others. I was finally free from those hellish situations that praying just reminded me of all that. So much so I couldnt even do it for my (ex)soon-to-be fiance albeit i always hope he is well haha.

Sometimes i wonder what changed for me that something just comes alive in me to do so for them.
Perhaps the season in my life changed or the simple knowing i was just supposed to for them overrode my fear for my own sanity. It felt good and feels good.

Also?
I like how you write it’s soulful. im hella weird too btw lol if you havent noticed ahaha
Its fun being us eh

1 Like

Damn brother!!! Your post is a Dejavú for me!!! Just today I posted that I want to skydive and I find that you want to be a skydiving instructor!!! Heavens!!! I love that idea! In my BlankPanter testimonial I recognize a very great fear of heights but I am willing to jump in a parachute!!! I want you to train me!!!

You will surely become the best skydiver in the world!!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::heart::heart::heart::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Bro, do it! You will love it! Also, if you want me as an instructor now, we will be in Final Destination 8 most likely for real. :sweat_smile: :rofl: