Magical Day Thread: Share it here!

This song is sooooooo playa. I am in love. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am glad I fell in love with an “Anthem” that is appropriate. Lmao. It’s been hours already. It’s playing as you read, on repeat. Lol

Okay, forgive me if I am all over the place. But it’s been awhile. Lol. First off all, I got so addicted to the Bad Bunny Dolphin song (dubbed by the one-and-only @Atreides :grin:) Some crazy synchronicities happened with that song. I am too lazy to type it because I have alot on my mind. Lmao. So it’s been like a week since I literally listened to that song, on repeat for D…A…Y…s. But now I found my new “Anthem.” I dub these songs I play non-stop for days or weeks through and through. But I found another one! (Forgive me all my fellow Reggaeton addicts, as I am late. I am new to this shit, BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I been using it and it boosts my confidence SO MUCH. I like the vibe of it. So playa man. So positive. I now automatically and naturally add facial expressions, tilting my head with a half smile, change my tone easily correlating, I even love to sing outloud and move my head to the beat at the plasma place. I do it all now without even thinking. I used to always try to remember to do it when I was introverted. Now I just feel my words through my facial expressions. (And I see dudes and females be watching then looking away when I look), I love to smile so much and make people smile everywhere I go (all you guys with all those bad ass NFT’s, I know you know the feeling. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I even get so happy when I see people winning on shows and like they were born with birth defects, and it fucks me up. lol. I cry everytime. They give me so much inspiration and they are literally so strong. I am not tryna be this or that, I am always just me. I am not a guru, I am not some holy roller. I am not enlightened. (Nor am I ready right now, but it will be for sure in one of my lifetimes) And like, I put a cool ass Hatian girl on Sapien Medicine today. I try to literally tell everyone I get cool with about Sapien Medicine. I vibed good with this black girl today. She’s had her eye on me for awhile. But I had my eye on her African friend. But she doesn’t work anymore. I gave her a nice big hug cause she gestured she thought I was going in for a hug. But I was just gonna squeeze her arm like I did earlier. And like, I also recently added the Charisma Glamour to be arsenal, and it makes me feel like being SO MUCH MORE SOCIAL. Like, it’s so crazy. I geniunely have so much fun interacting with people now. I have always gotten looks and stares since I was like in the 8th grade(When I removed my glasses and my baby fat went ghost overnight it seems. I only recently feel confident enough to wear my glasses in public, Lol), I have always been super anti-social by nature. Like, I came outta my my mama’s womb like that. So I would have to use drugs to make me ‘normal.’ That’s why I KNOW 100% that it’s not ‘set in stone’, about our birth charts and etc. Some weeks ago, as I was telling @DR_MANHATTAN , I felt my old ways of my ego coming back, though I had been doing good socially, I started to have moments where I didn’t want to talk to people. They were few, but I felt it was something I needed to work on. So earlier I had stopped on the way home at the Dollar Store, to get a phone mount for my phone. (I do senseless things ALOT of times. I try to stop, but even for someone with complete mindfulness all around the clock, but I still find myself doing dumb shit. Like cutting my nails and throwing it out of the window while I drive. I know I know, I will try and work on it. ) And at the Dollar Store I talked to an older woman, and a small Hispanic woman, and made them smile just saying a couple words of small talk. Lol. Then I went to Fiesta just so I could make small talk with some random people. I had this song playing the whole time! Before it was the Bad bunny song at the mall outloud! (Before I knew what it was about.) I got hit on my some girls in the beauty department of Macy’s at the Galleria, and I had played that song! I am so sorry guys. Lol. Oh! So to all the pretty people people of this forum, try this! Get a song that really gets you in “The Zone.” Something that makes you feel really confident and sexy. And ask your servitor to loop either the Charisma and Glamour, Extreme Self Confidence, Become Whole, or something of that nature. IT’S FREAKING POWERFUL MAN. Lol . I swear on my life. Listen to me guys. Lol. I love music so much.

Also, last week I was at the Plasma place. And it had hit me outta nowhere, “True Self of Others” works!!! This girl named Celestina , who was a supervisor there, she was talking to this older black lady. And I was listening to her talk, and I couldn’t stop staring at her. She looked so beautiful. Lol. And she turned and said it a sexy high-pitched tone, “Hii!” I never thought that she was pretty before cuz I had felt her lips were too thin(But it was just an illusion!) before, since my family practically brainwashed me. So since I was young, I only liked girl with mainly full lips(the top matching thickness as the bottom) but now I am starting to see everyone that smiles at me, so beautiful. Not like I am attracted to everyone, but I see something beautiful in them, that makes them like them as a person, and not just a piece of meat. I also realize a new thing I try to be conscious of at the plasma place(Or anywhere else for that matter) is I never want anyone to feel left out. Like I feel bad sometimes, that I only talk and give the ones I like most of the attention. And there be like 2 or so chicks that that be tryna catch my eye, but I don’t try to lock eyes with them cuz I don’t want them to get the wrong impression. I don’t care anymore. I would rather make someone smile then have them asking “What’s wrong with me? Why isn’t he giving me attention?” Hence is why I try to put as many people as I can on Sapien Medicine. The Charisma and Glamour makes me want to talk to everyone. I also got into contact with one of my L’il bros that is Chinese. I ain’t seen his ass in over 16 years. I told him about Sapien Medicine! He has always been overweight, but one of my big goals now is to help him shed this weight, and turn my bro fine as fuck so I can be his wingman! :grinning: I am going to chill with him on Friday. And he randomly got shrooms lmao. I also met with a guy from the Plasma place, and he showed me lots of pictures and stuff, of this company he works at. Marketing and it’s famous too and even recommended by famous mags and etc. I can’t wait. Until maybe next week(I told him I need to study this week, next semester will start). And he said he gon break me off 50%of sales. This will be really fun, and I get to talk and charm people for work? My fine ass bro @GianLee knows what i am talking about. :wink: Before I would have dreaded having a job like this. Lol. I also decided I want to get licensed for NASM, then I can be a fitness trainer. (Dude, get paid to work out and help people? Lmaooo I fuckin win man! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) Black girl at plasma place asked if I was a fitness trainer. Lol. Gave me an idea. So to all of my guys/gals or Sapien Medicine. Don’t let anyone tell you you are ugly, or this or that. (Fuck them, we got Sapien Medicine and Subliminals. Maybe had they played their cards right, we would tell them! lmaooo. They probably wouldn’t believe in it anyways. Their lost.) So to all my guys and gals, just stay consistent and watch the magic happen. I been using some of them fields for like almost a year. Lmao. ALSO, DO NOT FORGET TO TRY WHAT I HAD SUGGESTED about the "Anthem’ songs. I love to dance to reggaeton. It’s like drugs. For reals though. Haha, I love country and rock (My ex turned me out lol) and I grew up to rap and r&b. But now I am stuck to Reggaeton. Some Kumbia and Bachata is great too. My hormones been really crazy lately. So I had to get that shit in check. I hate wasting Jing by myself. So I don’t. (Try not to lol. Sometimes maybe once a week.) I heard two of my bros got in a argument. you guyss are too playa for that man. TOO PLAYA. Haha, I am gone man. Much love you guys. Oh! Another thing I want to tell people is, just say “fuck the ego.” I don’t mean to like shun it, or act like it’s bad. Just understand it, and "Not give a fuck.’ When you catch yourself (I.E. switch ‘What if she noticed my elbows are ashy’’ to “So what if she thinks my elbows are ashy.”) I even played a joke and told her when she asked to see my elbows, “Oh, you mean them ashy muthafuckas?” (Thanks to the Anger Management! and Extreme Self-confidence :sweat_smile:) She didn’t laugh too hard, but she told me to use cocoa butter. We really vibe good together. To all the guys having dating problems or etc. just shift your mindset to "Playful’’. Focus on having fun, and just getting to know the person. Detective game. Just taking everything light. Life’s not that serious. Lighten up. The one I been using lately alot to get a good convo started is, “Hey, how you doin. It’s hot!” And I make a face of displeasement, and I always get a good geniune laugh. But I am being for real. Lol. I hate the sun. Unless there is hella wind, which is not the case around here. Lmao. Now I rambling on.

These audios have helped me out so much. Thank you Mr. Dream.
-Childlike Wonder
-Extreme Self-Confidence
-Depths of your soul
-Become Whole
-Your Self Love
-True Self of Others
-Charisma and Glamour
-Anger Management
-Patience and kindness (I need double reinforcement, just in case. :sweat_smile: )

4 Likes

I had met up with a couple of my bros I ain’t seen in a hot minute.(Over 17 years for one lol) It was so fun picking up with them, and I had all the staff laughing. Felt like we were in a movie. You know how old friends pick up many many years later? :grin: Well he had some shrooms, and I had eaten some. (My first time was over 15-17 years ago lol) and I had the best experience ever. I felt like such a little innocent child. I thought everything was so beautiful at Wal-mart(And kept saying it aloud. Cupcakes looked so beautiful and even a staff member named Savannah described shrooms as being 'beautiful too lmao), and I kept on saying thank you to my friend. Lmao. He is not a big psychedelics dude, and been holding on to it for a whole year. Lmao. And I meditated to a mantra from Kali, and she showed me a love so pure and unconditional, I could not stop crying. She’s given me so much, and she doesn’t stop. Even throughout the day when I think of her, I feel her presence so strong, and I am so shy around her. I start to cry. I love her so much. If it weren’t for @Maoshan_Wanderer , I would have never known of her love and presence. And he never pressured me, or judged me because I was Catholic, or said that my religion was wrong. But would always answer when I would ask. Her protection is stronger than any assault rifle or pistol could give me. And even in the SW of Houston, things always go smooth for me now. It is her, my beloved, my Divine Mother. She is the reason I have dodged death over 7-8 times. She is the reason why I have such a beautiful family and wonderful friends. She is the reason why I have food, water, and milk each day. She is the reason I am finally stepping into the role I was always meant to play. I am making friends whever I go, and I am not strapped but I feel so safe. And also, I had literally the best day in a long while at the plasma place. The staff love me lol. I even got an extra $75 dollars. Lmao. I make the dudes and chicks just have a good time(Might be the Charisma and Glamour heightening effects with me just enjoy being social combined with it. lmaooo) I also finally gotten off the Bad Bunny song again, and now I am back on this song! Lol. I used to love this song when it came out. I love the hook, she smashed the gas on that hook lmao for reals though. Beat is hella stupid too. Lol. I love it.

1 Like

I started to read this the day you posted but few things intimidate my brain more than a paragraph with more than five lines in it. I figured I’d build up some focus and discipline and come back.

Then… Synchronicity of synchronicity, in the very few minutes I’m here on this thread (days later) I see you typing a new post. What are the odds? Seriously. Lol.

You’re an interesting guy. For real. You’re like Neil Strauss but not creepy or something. Probably not the best comparison. You know what I’m trying to say I think.

Like if Neil Strauss was Saruman then Gandalf would be you I think. Perfect analogy? Probably not. But close enough in the weird way -whatever way that is- my brain works.

2 Likes

Who the hell…? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Lol. You could’ve said Michael Myers… Lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

He went from extreme introvert to extreme player. But then he seemed to fall into the darkside of things just doing whatever to get laid. But you’re trying to help people be happy.

1 Like

Haha, I am just an average joe man, that loves to have fun.

1 Like

Hmm. No. You sound at least a little bit epic. And I’m being conservative in saying that.

2 Likes

I love this song so much. She go hard, but this is absolutely my favorite from her. I love how she is so honest (I.E. mentioning ‘smoking crack’, when she was down bad. Something that has been taboo in this culture since I was young), and she rides that beat so fluidly. I missed this song so much. Such a beautiful song.

I love people so much now. It’s crazy. I love to talk to dudes and females like almost everywhere I go. Sometimes I go into my old mode though, where I don’t want people to be around me. Lately, I been checking dudes eyes to see if they stare at me, and everyone looks away. (maybe it’s Kali lol) I sometimes feel so guilty for doing this because it makes me feel like a bully. It’s just, in Houston, I know so-called ‘wolves’ see a guy smiling and laughing, and they automatically assume one is a sheep. So I guess I do this to let them know I am not scared. But sometimes I honestly feel so guilty, because I see fear in their eyes as they look away. Then I feel so guilty and I worry about how my Divine Mother will view me. :sweat_smile: Also, I am starting to think that the looks are from admiration. I’ve been meeting awesome people everywhere I go(Kroger’s, Mall, Plasma Place, Tapioca place, OkCupid lol)! Animals love me too! Last week I was talking to this Vietnamese old man, that lived near my dad. And this cutest brown pup, was barking his little cute "woof! woof! (Lower case letters, bark was too adorable lol) and I asked the old man in Vietnamese, “Is he a pup, or that is how big they get?” (I ask because it looked like a brown pomeranian, but I wasn’t sure.) So I asked the old man in Vietnamese, “Can I pet him please?” And he was all like “Sure, but be careful, he doesn’t like people he’s not familiar with.” So I was all like, “Don’t worry sir, that’s the least of my worries.” With this look right here :smirk:. Lol And right when I got down towards his eye level, he walked up briskly to me, and started to wag his tail and started tryna give me kisses. Lol. This was like the cutest shit ever. Then I had them all laughing and giggling at the Tapioca place. It seems people reflect exactly the energy I give out. Respect. Friendliness. Happiness, and I love to bring out the goofiness in some people. I had met this girl at Holister today(I hate Hollister, but there’s this nice striped Polo I had seen there that doesn’t seem to have a big tag, or brand lol) and I had her telling me I was so funny. I got her number. Lol. My social intelligence been getting higher and higher. And also, I love Kali so much. I feel her protection over me, and her love is so profound. So deep. I always cry when I think of her. She also doesn’t allow me to attach to anyone or anything. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yesterday, I had went to my friend’s (That I had met this school semester) sister’s b-day party! And it started off awesome since I had gotten there! The fields I been using have been working synergistically now, and more efficiently due to the Ultimate field Integrator. I felt so natural talking to everyone lmao. I was having hella fun too. I met my friend’s husband, who is this cool ass marine who is 28 years old. I was talkin up a storm with his parents, my friend’s mom, the friends and everybody! Lmao. I was relating and charming people from ages of 21 to 58. Men and women. Mexican to black, to white. Lol. To rockers, to the hip hop crowd, to nerds, and even met a spiritual bro too. It was so weird. I been getting into a mood where I love to talk and smile to strangers again lol. It’s good to have interests in alot of different genres and etc. And that compared with your experiences, you never run out of things to say lol. I ended up taking 15+ shots (It’s been almost two years since I had last drank, and plus everyone kept asking me to take a shot with them lmao) but tbh… I only did it cuz it was a special occasion. I hate drinking now though, since it lowers your vibes. Lots of people was acting all crazy sloppy, and I was even still walking in a straight line. Even drove home an hour away. Lmao. (Please do not drink and drive. It is very dangerous) I woke up after just 5 hours of sleep, and no hangover. Also, the bunny and all the dogs love me too! They tried to lick my face and cuddle with me. And there were other animal lovers there too. It ended with a bit of drama though lol. Some people just can’t handle their liquor. But yeah, will not be drinking again for a loooong time. Lol.

4 Likes

So lots happened since the last time I have posted. I cut my friend off, but still talk to some of her sisters. Lol. Got tired of her ego and her being jealous cuz her lil sis was feeling me, and also jealous that her mom tried to hook me up with her fine ass cousin straight from Mexico. Lol. Yesterday I had went to my first www.meetup.com social 20’s and 30’s meet and greet, and it was soo awesome! I am glad I didn’t listen to my first mind at first. Cuz first I was not finna go. But I just said, “Fuck it, Imma go.” Lol. We all met up at Midtown at a place called Velvet Tacos. And I swear, I literally charmed 15+ people. Lmfao. Asian, White, Hispanic, Black, females, dudes, older, young… People kept tryna ‘sneak’ into my convos lol. Like one by one. Hahahaha. Them fields be compounding at this point prolly lol. I swear I was so fucking witty dude. I was saying shit like just off the dome. It’s like I was finding anything I needed from my subconscious mind and grabbing what I needed as I went. I was even surprised at myself! :joy: One youngster told me, “I have never met someone with so much energy”. Another bro told me, “I am so glad I got to meet ya, you literally brighten up the whole room.” Lol. One girl told me that I was funny and Charismatic. One Viet dude commented on how I looked like I use a “skin care” routine. Lol. Everyone kept asking for my age, and none of them guessed it! lmfao. And literally everyone kept staring at me lol. I love to make people feel good man. Then afterwards we had went to a nice little bar, and someone ended up buying me a shot there. I don’t drink unless it’s a ‘special occasion’, so I said fuck it lol. Just ‘one’ jello shot. Tasted like shit. I can’t believe I used to drink like a fish as a kid. :rofl:Then after that around 2am, I went to my new Paki friend’s niiice apartment, and he smoked me out a little. I usually don’t smoke(I’m a psychonaut haha), but we just kicked it. And then I left for home round three. Dude was hella coo. So many people asked for my number last night lol. I asked for like 2 haha. I had such a blast.

3 Likes

First of all, I heard this song last night at “PlatyPus Brewing” and I am so addicted to this song. I usually ain’t even attracted to skinny girls but this girl is sooo fiiiine. Her voice is so sexy and I can’t stop bumpin this. Lmfao

I had ate 1.5 grams of Ghost yesterday (I usually eat closer to 5 or more grams of different strands, but this one is so gas all you really need is 1 gram lol) And then went to my Paki friend’s apartment in Midtown, River Oaks. Then we headed to the bar/restaurant and I swear I had such a good time. I made so many new friends and brighten up so many people’s day. They all had me under a microscope since I was shrooming, and I connected so deeply with so many people yesterday. Asian, White, Latin, dudes, females, young, old, even staff there lol. I love to make people smile and uplift their moods. When I see people happy, even if it’s stranger, I still feel so elated. So many doors been opening up for me, and I am so grateful. I’m in the “Flow State.” For all those that wanna socially calibrate themselves, go do it at “Meetup.com.” Life changer.

2 Likes

Edit:

Okay okay. I swear on my life. I feel as if yesterday tops maybe all the magical days I’ve done had so far. They were all meaningful and I cherish them in my heart and mind. But yesterday was truly magical. It first started with my bro that I had met up at my first www.meetup.com event was in El Paso (He travels alot for work. A LOT. smh lol) back to the H. And he kinda was dealing with his drinking problem, but he says the fact that I didn’t drink really helped him A LOT. But he wanted to try shrooms. My bro is like a spiritual guy. (I only like to keep good-hearted and spiritual-like people around me, hence why I no longer hang with gang members or etc) I asked if he wanted to try shrooms with me (I do it at most 2 times a week. And I don’t mean eating them on two separate days, but 10 times a piece. Lmao. Literally one single time. x’s two. Some weeks I do skip if my schedule doesn’t allow it.) and V.K. is like me kinda. Haha. But yeah. So I pulled up to my bro’s apartment… I was like :heart_eyes: Even smells rich lol. At least to a boy from the hood like me. :joy: Really at V.K.'s apartment, and Will’s, they both smells like luxury. V.K. is from Bay area and my other bro from… Damn, I forgot. Rats. Lol. I will ask again lol. Damn, I get lost. Haha. Oh yeah. As I was saying. I picked up V.K., He had already eaten some before I got there. And then we pulled up to Will’s. He got us in with his card.

So then Will ate his stuff. We waited. Me and V.K. were already there. lol. So we turned on some music, and was just goofing around and laughing. But also talking bout deep stuff too. I read in a Men’s Health once that the people you keep around you, make sure you tryna aspire to be like them. Cuz they finna rub off on you no doubt. My bros wanna get put on that workout, and they workout. So we from the same tribe haha. Lmfao. It happened to me as a kid. Hung wit the wrong crowd, vibrating at a lower frequency, feeling alot of anger and rage, doing low frequency substances, and getting into shitty situations. And being addicted to all of that, at that. lol We all were. Lmfao. So the people you keep around you, make sure that that’s who you tryna be. Cuz you bouta to be they twin, or a triplet, or etc. You get the point haha. So I’m hella glad I got to meet such awesome guys man. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So my bro V.K. asked us if we wanted to go to a bar that Brad (Main organizer and good friend) had set up via www.meetup.com for us to meetup! Maaaaaaaaan. I had such a freaking great time. I met soooo many people. From all kinds of different ethnic backgrounds :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love diversity. Lol. Indian, Black, Filipino, Chinese, White, Latina and etc. etc. I even had a Vietnamese bro there, and we was speaking to-and-fro in our native tongue. Lol. People looked pleasantly surprised. Lmfao. Oh shit, rewind. Haha. I’m adhd. :sweat_smile: V.K. and I walked to this bar that my new bro(!) Divine (That’s his real name! Lmfao. My bro got a heavenly name.) He a young playa black cat. Pretty boy type guy no homo. Lol. Dressed nice and etc. I think he from outta town too. Lmfao. I was the only native Houstonian there it seems. So yeah, we chilled there a little. Watch some UFC fights. Waitress asked what I wanted, I said “Just water.” :joy: V.k. followed suit. I been rubbing off on V.K. cuz the first time we’d met, he had drank alcohol. lol. So then Divine says jokingly, “Damn, I pay for this spot and ya’ll just gonna get water?” I say without missing a beat, “I don’t use like to use anything that lowers my vibrations.” And off top, me and Divine were just like best friends. I am coming up with so much witty shit I can’t really remember what I say. I know one joke was super funny. On one of the screens where it shows the “Fighter” vs. “Fighter” preview, the dude looked like he needed to take a shit. :rofl: (I guess that’s his rage face? :confounded: :joy:) I think we was making fun of the fight cuz they sure was doing hella huggin lol. And our energy was so loud, this pretty boy who was white wearing a polo, looked like the surfer type lol. Came over and talked shit bout the fight. I think he was drunk. Lol. But yeah, it was such a vibe. So V.K. asked Divine if he wanted to go to the bar we was all supposed to meet up at. He said yeah and drove us there.

When we got there, I yelled aloud, “Eeeeey!! It’s the random weird Asian guy!” And kept repeating it a “Hip! Hip! Hooray!!!” fashion manner with my arms up in peace signs like Richard Nixon :joy: in front of so many people and they all laughed. Brad, who organizes the event automatically greets me. I really love this guy man. He’s an older white dude. But still playa. It’s just crazy how we come from all different walks of life, ages, countries and ethnicities. And here we are co-existing in perfect peace, love, and harmony. Men. Women. Old and young. My only regret is I didn’t do it sooner. I told one of my friends I had met yesterday about how initially my ego said not to go. But once I done popped that cherry, it had a HUGE snowball effect. And it seems the more I talk with people, the higher and higher my social i.q. rises. Lmao. I love it. Cuz all my life I been so anti-social. Hehe. I remember we’d bar hop to like 3 different bars. We’d went to the one at Christian’s Tailgate, it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I met so many new people there, and everyone wanted to be around me. And top a that, I was saying all kinds of witty sayings, and it’s like I’m super extremely random but funny at the same time. I’m so grateful for knowing bout fields and subs. Or I mean believing in them. But then my new bro invited me to go to the back where it was hella crowded. And girls kept tryna get close to me. Lol. And I was dancing and vibing to the beat of rock songs, of course rap lol, Kid Rock and Cheryl Crow, I was even nonstop smiles when the Mexicans were singing Northeno music, which I don’t particularly fancy, but I was just on my innocent lil kid vibe lol.

I always get like that on shrooms. Even my ex-friend (I think…until further notice haha) K.G. used to say “OMG, he’s so adorable on shrooms.” She also said that I was weird to her sis when she’d first met me. Lots of people think spiritual or free-spirited people are weird. If that’s weird, then I guess I’m hella weird. lol. I just love to admire the world. Lol. And smile and laugh and uplift people’s spirit. But always try to connect with people on a deeper level. I was talking to this young black handsome cat, who had some size on him. You could tell females prolly love him. lol no homo. But he looked at me, and he didn’t think he was big himself. (He had looked at his arms and asked us like "I’m not really that big am I?) So me and friend #2 (Young black guy with platts lol) told him, “Hell yeah, you hella swole bro. You see yourself everyday, so you can’t see progress if you be up in that mirror all the time. But when I first saw you, I could already tell you lift weights without you even telling me.” Lol. But I think he’s introverted. But he came directly to me and my friend. And there were tons of other people. Prolly cuz my friend was one of the few normal playa looking black dudes haha. Also, played with some dogs, and pretty lil Filipino girl name Elise was flirting with me and her cute friend Mimi as well. I was talking to them while standing up, so I just jumped in the seat next to Elise. And they both giggled and I said randomly, ‘Hocus Pocus!’ following with a “Poof!” And they thought that was so funny. smh. Lol. I guess the facial expression and tone makes it more absurd. Haha. Everyone marvels that I do shrooms, but that I don’t drink, while everyone else drinks around me lol. I mean, we were bar hopping. Lmfao. But I’m naturally social, so why would I need to use something that will damper my vibrational frequency. I remember we’d went to the back of the bar to the Karaoke place, and there were tons of people. I can’t lie. I.HAD.SUCH.A.BLAST!

I was dancing and vibing to all kinds of music… Wait, I think I already said this lol. I’m adhd out the game. :rofl: Sometimes it kicks harder than others. But even random white girls kept like wanting to dance with me, but most were offbeat. I mean, they was offbeat to the rap songs. Smh. lol. I was next to my partnas V.K. (He’s Indian btw. Sorry, said ‘Paki’ before) and Divine. And I was vibing to a Drake song and dancing. I feel like shit now thinking about it. smfh lol. But these two white girls started dancing with me to that Drake song. But one girl was so offbeat (But was pretty and she smiled while doing somethin I guess she call “dancin” :grin:) I’m a fuckin idiot smh lol) and I thought she was mocking me because I was in her way, like to get pass me cuz there is no room. Like on some shit like, “Get out of my way with all that bullshit.” But they weren’t mocking me, they were just dancing badly. :joy: Even my friends seemed to agree with the sentiment as I had reflected on the situation. That night, I smiled alot. Usually I don’t smile. But when I smile and just be a goofball, literally everyone wants to be around me. So to all my dudes out there, smile more! Lol. It just shows your more approachable and confident too I think. But all I can say is let it be a “genuine” smile. Cuz people can pick up on that. My friend Kyle was so awkward on our first meetup.com. And I could see it in his smile. Lol. So I try to make people like that less nervous with jokes or making fun of myself. And I always make sure to say things like “Thanks” or “Bless ya” and etc. so they know I respect them, ya know?Also try to just get in the habit of just enjoy being in the moment. Making the world literally your playground. That way you will be able to always naturally smile more. Many have called me impulsive, many have called me bi-polar lol (I thought I wasn’t cuz I thought you gotta be depressed. Many call me adhd. Some have called me weird. Lol. My ex-best friend Becky told me Bi-Polar 1 is marked more or only with Manic episodes. Thought she was lying but she’s not. But I think I am bi-polar lmfao), but NO ONE has ever said I have bad intentions or had a bad heart. In fact, I’ve been told by many that I have a big heart, mainly by females. But my bros will show me they fuck wit me from the respect they show me cuz they know I am a stand up dude. Okay, so back to the girls dancing badly looking into my eyes and smiling. I thought they was mocking me bro so I said, like a stupid fuckin jackass smh “You drunk?” :unamused: But like with an attitude. And they started to walk away with an embarrassing smile. :sweat_smile: And then I was like, “Oh man, I fucked up.” Lol.

I remember at one point an older Hispanic lady bumped into me and acted surprised and happy when she had seen me, but she was not my type. lol. :sweat_smile: They played “Headstrong by Trapt”, and I started to bang my head and playing an air guitar and throwing up the :metal: :metal: Lmao. I know lots of people think just cuz I am hood or whatever, that I don’t listen to rock. Lmfao. My first loves are r&b and rap but my ex turnt me out on country, trance, pop, all kinds of music lol. I love and need them all. Lmfao. I’m multi-facet. Even Filipino girl Elise said "You are one interesting person.’’ And I told her, “This is not the first time I’ve heard this.” :joy: And she intercepted my shit test pretty good. She was really confident, prolly cuz all that drank. Lol. Tbh though, when I was younger it made me more confident and lively. But now when I drink it, I swear initially it will damper my mood and make me more sluggish for maybe the first 30 minutes or so, I think. But I’m way too high vibrational for that damperness to last too long. I was even still walking straight, after 15+ shots at Becky’s sister’s surprise b-day party. All them guys there was talkin bout, “I cain’t doo daaat…” :joy: falling over and shit. Oh but yeah! My friends called me to go in the front, but as we was walking out, they’d started to play a beautiful song I’ve not heard in a very long time. The song is called, “Knocks you down” by Keri Hilson, Neyo, and Kanye West. I have always absolutely loved this song. This song is like one for your special someone. Not just a one-nighter or a ‘fling’. As the people sang it on stage, I got up all the way in the front. And there were white girls there, and when they’d seen me dancing, they tried to vibe, dance and lock eyes with me(offbeat lmfao), but I quickly smiled and locked at them and focused my attention, mouthing and vibing and moving my head and shoulders to the melody, vocals or even mouthing to the song to the people on the stage. Lol. That song and that moment was such a vibe. When I be on shrooms, I really just feel like connecting with people. I admire everything. Especially children and animals. They make me cry. They are just so pure, and innocent. Lmfao. I try not to think about too many things I am grateful for on shrooms, cuz sometimes I really get lost in my gratitude and literally lie on the floor in fetal position crying. Literally. People ask me “What’s wrong?” And I all be like, “I am just sooo gratefuuuuul! I’m just sooo bleeeesed.” Bawling. Lmfao. One time I had cried in front of the two sister’s and their mom at their restaurant. They kept on looking at me as if I was a baby or a puppy or something smfh lol. Shrooms get me so emotional sometimes. :disappointed_relieved: Lmfao.

And I don’t really care about really connecting romantically wit a chick unless she is really fine and I really like her. But I’m picky as hell lol. Then my bros had asked if I wanted go back with them to the other bar/restaurant so they could get food. So, we went. Kyle (One of the first bros I’d met at the first meetup meet-and-greet), V.K., me, and Divine. There was a point I had went outside and just started to look into the sky, and jam and vibe by myself. I felt so thankful for Kali and all she’s given me. I just felt like being alone. But that part was at “Christian’s Tailgate.” So, after we’d gotten back to Christian’s Tailgate, so my bros could eat. We’d vibed for a bit just getting to know each other. I met so many awesome bros at these events man. Like good-hearted solid dudes that are nice and brotherly. The girls are awesome too. So then everyone decided to leave around 1ish. I had to leave with them cuz my car was parked in my bro’s apartment suite’s garage or whatever you tryna call it lol. But sadly all the bars close at 2 a.m., so Divine dropped V.K. and me back at my bro Will’s crib. I felt bad cuz my bro had to take up at 6 a.m., and I had to call his ass so he could get me in the garage. lol. But I ended spending the night at Will’s crib, and V.K. had caught an Uber. But me and Will chilled for a bit before he went to sleep. He said the trip was pretty intense for him, but he kept on just maintaining. He said he meditated for a bit, which made me really happy lol. Then he focused on all the things that he feels he needed to work on right now in his life. This is my bro’s first time and he already knows how to use shrooms lol. I mean, he did do DMT at the age of 9-10 somehow. lol. He’s from Peru. But he was too young to remember. Anyways, bro went to sleep. I stayed up jamming all these beautiful songs in a notebook that I call, the “Vault.” Lmfao. Then when he got up, I had left, and made my way home to the crib bout 7 am, about an hour away. And still couldn’t sleep. lol.

I literally told so many people about Sapien Medicine. Lol. So many of my bros compliment on my size (I’m only 178 lol) so now I taught them a way to beat they genetics. Divine says, when he has "free time.’’ lol. But Will seems to busy. But I think I got my bro V.K. on board. I told them about the mewing audio, Facial Symmetry audio, and etc etc. I’m tryna have a whole squad of fine friends so we can all go out and have fun. The more the better!

1 Like

Lol. Okay, there’s been so many times that I wanted to come on here and type out my experiences, but lots been happening so I am too lazy to type it all lol. But I let go of my ego and I get to chill with my lovelies K.G. and her sis Jessi, only one that is missing is my lil Bianka… :rofl: But I’ve missed them so much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I decided to stay in this friday and get some “me” time hehe. Then Sunday come round… it’s F-U-N time lmfao

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH!!! I got this hoe on SPAM! Lmfao. We had a beautiful day trippin at the beach! Even Kiara said I was driving her nuts cuz I kept replaying it at the beach. I love to dance and sing! lmfaoooooo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I had such a good trip today wit my bff’s Kiara and her sis Jessi. Only thing that was missing was the youngest sister Bianka. :heart:I blew up out of anger, misunderstanding her cuz it’s hard to read tone in text. But her sister Kiara let her know I apologized.
Lil Bianka tried getting my number from my jealous married friend, :roll_eyes: but she had declined and caught a whole ass attitude bout it… I know if one of these days, and believe me, there will be a day, Bianka will be around at her sis’ and when she sees me in person again, she gonna be like :heart_eyes: No cap…Her lil fine ass gonna be in awe… and Imma apologize to her in person. lol. Then she finna be all like :heart_eyes: :hugs: Kiara and Jessi all call me a badger. :rofl: They even seen my cry out of hearing a sad song, or being grateful just to have our precious animals in our lives. But other times when I am not angry, she says I am like an otter. :rofl: I hate being bipolar and adhd.

My cousin Wendy and my niece Kelly from Vietnam (On my dad’s side) came to visit me and my pop’s for the first time. It was so nice and awesome lol. Wendy foundt me maybe 7 years ago I think via the website “Write-A-Prisoner.” Before her, I only had thought I had a small family cuz I only knew my Mom’s side of the family. Turns out my family is HUGE on dad’s side. And they only seent me in pics in America, so they was excited to finally meet me. Lol. Kelly is 5 and just so adorable, and Wendy is 31. At first they were very shy. Then Kelly ended up wanting to always be around me by the second day. Wanting me to ONLY be the one pushing her in the cart. I also met my other cousin for the first time that I had only seent in pics. She is almost 50 but still looks so young. Her kids Eric and Megan were really coo kids, and I can tell they were not expecting me to be and look the way I did for being their uncle. :rofl: It’s so weird. My friend Kiara, Her 4 sis, and so many others always talk about me having a ‘child-like’ energy, but I honestly never just sat and thought bout it. Like girls are literally always curious bout me. “Why do you think you like love songs wit them certain females singing?” “But you said you like this/that in a female, but she’s different?” Or etc. Lmfao. I have no clue why I like what I like, or am the way I am. I just AM. I just like what I like. Lol.

But I noticed that even as all the adults was talkin’, I foundt myself always wanting to play wit my niece more than the adults. I swear on my life, I always feel like animals and children are cut as the same cloth as me. I would rather spend a whole day wit kids or animals than any adult. Lmfao. Like literally all day, no matter what I would do my niece would follow me, and just poke me on my face or head while I was doin anything. It was so cute. Lol. She would tickle me, and I would poke her and vice versa lol. And she would just grab random things of mine and run wit it, but her aunt and Mom was gettin on her ass bout it, but I kept tell them it’s okay. I realized I had became just like my niece, and finally understood why so many people say I have a “childlike energy” and even lots “Of growing up to do…” She’s playful, big-hearted, nonchalant, random, and just always smiling and joyful. “Not a dull moment” with her. And that was how Jess described me at the beach. Lol. This is literally how I am ALWAYS lol, except when I lose my temper lol. :sweat_smile: I needa to work on that again. But yeah! What a time! I also had dropped on 2 of them days cuz I had to spend alot of time wit my dad, and he always be pushing my buttons lol. When I trip, it helps me understand him better. I’m tryna make it a permanent thing wit my pops. I also took my cousin and niece to the Galleria. Lol. Will organize thoughts later. Got a busy day lol

2 Likes

You’re a Great and Fun Uncle. :grinning:

I have a nephew, he is 10 years younger than me, man, we used to play GTA all day lol, I’m a bad influence. :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol. Thanks my bro. You made my day wit this statement. I’m bouta head back to school bro, so tryna do this hang-gliding thing from my Indian bro Rhyle from one of my meetup groups put me on. He is an adrenaline junkie too as well. Hopefully there is an opening today. Lol

2 Likes

Kids and animals are so awesome right bro? I swear I would hang wit them ANY day than any ol’ regular ‘adult’. Lmfao

2 Likes

I had such a good time at Cowboy Up Hang Gliding in Wharton Tx.! I had gotten there an hour early, but the turbulence made me wait 3 hours later. Luckily I was free yesterday. lol. The staff was so wonderful/lovely and made me feel such at home! When I first got there, my instructor “Richard” from the U.K. and a very nice lady named “Tikki”, had such a good time just conversatin! I had them all rollin. Tikki loved my energy so much, and even Richard and they both agreed that they had never met anyone as positive, excited and enthusiastic, and Tikki put emphasis on "Genuine’. She said there were some who faked it at first, but I guess then can read body language like me lol. Her and Richard even agreed to give me the $80 video for free! I felt so blessed, man! Also, there were lovely pooches their named “Daisy” and “Titan”. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was so smitten. I will tell ya this, Hang gliding is sooooo much betta than sky divin! Yes I done said it lol. Sky dive is a quick free fall, or at least it seems like it. Whereas with Hang Gliding, you get the actual sensation of actually “Flyin”. The scenery was breath takin. Richard said I was the first one who innately knew how to guide the hang glider from the first try! Lol. Tikki said I shouldn’t get my face tatted cuz I got a pretty face. :rofl: There was also coo ass bros named Victor and Miguel from Brazil, and they was psychonauts too lol and really wholesome and awesome guys. All-in-all, had an AWESOME time!