Magnetic Mindsets and Aura Programs

As Rose specified, by meditating you can give a precise indication to the desire; in other words, in my opinion, thinking or visualizing your desire as it is that makes your heart rejoice just by thinking about it, is the right propellant to attract it. When you feel that excitement rising that brings you joy and happiness, you have already done an important part of the work, and if it concerns an object, even the simple search on the web while listening to this can be an alternative to meditation.
Just some ideas.

4 Likes

Last Thursday, I was at the barbershop, and my barber did something he had never done before: he asked if I had just left the gym. I mean, I always go in and out of there quietly, and we never talk, but that day he seemed to want to talk to me. Only… I was silent and curt.

3 Likes

Would the masculine aura work similarly to androstenol in that it only has an outwards effect on others or would consistent use result in the development of masculine traits?

4 Likes

Just to leave a small testimony from the Attract your Desire field. I listened to the audio while repeating my intention in my mind, and last night I dreamed exactly what I had decreed in the afternoon.
It was a very vivid and fulfilling dream.

22 Likes

I’ll summon rain with attract your desire field

3 Likes

You can pair that with :cloud_with_rain: :umbrella:

6 Likes

Certainly do :hugs:
I like the natural feeling of rain Drops :cloud_with_rain:;)

5 Likes

Do you mind sharing your experience with it?

I am cultivating energy for this intention to fulfill NOW. As it affects at large. I’ll throw my intention in 2 or 3 days. Then let know how things went :blush:

3 Likes

Lucky in loving relationships x3 per day is helping me attract a lot more romance into my life that I’ve noticed. It seems to add a whole new aspect of magnetism and resonance that wasn’t there before. It works very well with Lucky Loved Up Life.

Quantum love 1 x 2-3
AUD x 3
LILR ,3
LLUP x 3

15 Likes

That is true, the lucky in loving relationship and lucky loved up life attracts love.

Not sure if I have results yet from Magnetic Man tho

2 Likes

AUD?

1 Like

Attract Your Desire? lol

3 Likes

Here rainy season already started before I do anything :grinning:

Light rain, heavy storms and the fragrance of sand ,all are here.

2 Likes

hellooo.
any reviews/testimonials on this?

Do not forget Soul Tribe

Any updates on this series?

1 Like

Just finished the interview, I will try this and hope to get admission

10 Likes

All the best, @Hauru also Hand of Glory :blush: :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

:heart::heart:

15 Likes