Raindrops ⛈

“I have always loved the smell, energy, atmosphere of a thunderstorm.
Definitely something I always look forward too.
Sit back relax and enjoy this track as it bring that rainstorm experience to you.”

11 Likes

And i read Dream said somewhere i dont remember where that looping it might bring rain about :eyes:

I tried one time but after the 3rd loop i had to switch to a playlist so i didnt see it happening

8 Likes

I discovered it while ago.

So far it calms me down before sleep.
I took nap with Field on loop and woke up very refreshed.

I love rain and storn so much . I wonder if we could use it as enviromental Field or personal? I’ll definetly try to use it as enviromental field.

What do You use it for?

I guess it also cooled me down a bit. …

7 Likes

:scream: I have to try this :scream::exploding_head:

7 Likes

Same here. I feel that this field is heavily needed. Especially in places like Canada

6 Likes

Im looping this today.
In my area rain is needed.
There is also one cool methot to cause the rain i learned from Greg Bradem YT channel.

I still can’t believie it worked.
Maybe if we combiine it with this Field we could cause the rain.

I believie he learned obout it in new Mexico from indigenous people.

They had some sort of enegeticly charged circle made of stones and all i took was to stand in the circle and ask for rain but with all your senses. Trying to feel the rain and be thankfull.

I once did it . In my imagined circle. And next day my dad called me to report that there was a heavy rain out of nowhere in place where my parents live . Small town close to where i live.

I was like :exploding_head: :exploding_head::exploding_head::eyes::eyes:
B***ch did You just summoned the rain :scream::scream::scream:???

6 Likes

Lol wow! I havent heard this since i was a child :sweat_smile: thats like a tale in all Latin America and apparently yes it works lol

4 Likes

I just listened to 3 times, my city has rained. :umbrella:

9 Likes

Ok im looping.:grin:

Before

3 Likes

I don’t know if it showes on the photo but its raining :cloud_with_rain:

5 Likes

Same for me.

3 Likes

Try it multiple times, different days, when it’s not supposed to rain - that way we have a CLEAR (pun intended, no clear sky then/that way) answer.

1 Like

That’s what i intend to do . It was cloudy already but still. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Can we get one for cloud clearing and sunshine :laughing:

3 Likes

Hmm, maybe ask Captain for such a field? :thinking:
Great idea.

Also fields to raise or lower the body temperature.
Actually, we have a few for raising the body temperature already.

1 Like

This might sound very weird to some of you but here we go. I listened to this audio maybe like 2 times. Did it rain? No. However when I checked the weather forecast, it all of a sudden changed to thunderstorms almost everyday for the next 2 weeks. The forecast wasn’t like this before. Like literally when I woke up this morning, there was no schedule for rain on Sunday, an hour after I listened to this audio 2 times, boom, it is now showing on Sunday it will rain with thunderstorms 84%.

2 Likes

Lower the temperature =

QKA
KQC
The Precambrian Era
Environmental Transformer Servitor (you ask him)

5 Likes

Thank You.

1 Like

Not for anything but I listened twice the other day and it’s been raining ever since lol

Make sure you need rain

4 Likes

It was raining all night in my town.
I listened few times before i went to sleep.
Its needed so i’ll keep going i guess.

Funny that i intended to rain also on my parents town and i was talking to my mom on the phone while cloud appeard over the parents house. Like in a cartoon and it was raining only on their heads :joy::rofl::rofl:lol

She was laughing so hard at this cloud :rofl::cloud_with_rain:

@Rogue
@Jen

Your stories sounds great :star_struck:

3 Likes