Majestic Pine Forest Portal

"Close your eyes and feel the cool forest breeze faintly soothe your body, feel the rich oxygen invigorate you. Listen to the birds and drift away into a lovely dream or your short vacation into another world.

Don’t be surprised if you sense or feel like if you are actually at the place described, that is what these portals are, programmed energetically to actually carry you there."

13 Likes

I got a question @Captain_Nemo are these portals active/live representations of the environment?

Say for example I want to head to the forest for it’s benefit of a stronger connection to the spirit, would listening to this audio provide that benefit or is that not possible?

1 Like

Thought of you @Allurre!
:deciduous_tree: :hugs: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Thank You. I haven’t try this one yet.

I was aware that i is there.

Hmm You give me ideas that are really in my style :thinking:

Like You intiitively know me :wink:
:green_heart:

2 Likes

Played it for a bit, when I connected, your name popped up.

Let’s just say a dash of that and a little of paying attention :relaxed:

1 Like

Yes lol . Im pretty vocal.

Thank You i’ll try this portal. Im starting short holidays today. Its my last day at old place.

I will buty champagne and listen to super relaxing fields :grin:

Im buying ocaen room . This time just for pleasure. Not to solve or alter anything.

You recommend it . It got my attention.

Thank You :green_heart::pray:.

I wonder if You can smell the forest while listening.:thinking:

I’ll try and report :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yahoo!! To a well deserved break (plus fields). I can totally see you doing that.
:champagne: :ocean:
Dust off the old, and bring in fresh new energies! :sparkles:
I look forward to hearing of your experience/s if you will share, I enjoy reading, learning from them.

Maybe you can! For me, it was more of feeling grounded like running barefoot, then that safe feeling cuddled by nature. :hugs:
(It helps as well that I live on a small remote part of the island, surrounded by the sea and lots of nature).

1 Like

You can also make a bath with pine oil and listen. It may amplify the results

With portals/othe fields r its always a good idea to add some physical healthy stuff to boost the feeling :wink:

My little trick that i reccomend.

2 Likes

Love the extra sensorial experience! Thank you. Will totally try next time :relaxed:

1 Like

Can we Play ocean bubble and portal at the same time🤔?

What do You think?

1 Like

Ohh! Now that would be unique, I don’t have the :ocean:Bubble,
so I don’t know the experience of it, I can only think of grand ocean trip!
Maybe try separately first then play together after?
All about fun (and safe) experiments
:hugs:

1 Like

huge grounding effect by listening it, cold sensation all over body

2 Likes

comments:

profile_pic

Faziah2 months ago

LOVE so much BELOVED DREAMS❤

profile_pic

Real Talk3 months ago

I want to die. Every morning I wake up in despair, desperately praying to die. I can no longer bear the pain. I could die from the pain of missing my best friend. He betrayed and abandoned me, discarded me like garbage. My mind can’t fathom, my heart can’t comprehend. I live in perpetual panic and terror and loneliness and longing… I’m so alone in the world. I die of fear. I’m so fucking traumatized and terrorized and terrified. How could he not miss me? How could he do this to me? How the actual fuck could he really do this to me? Did he just replace me? Yes, yes: he really truly actually did. I’m dying inside. My soul is raped. He’s given me severe PTSD. Severe! Severe! Severe! How and when will I ever heal? In 6 days, it’ll be exactly 5 months…

profile_pic

Real Talk3 months ago

HOW THE FUCK COULD HE DO THIS TO ME? May him and her suffer eternally for what they’ve done to me. THE PAIN IS UNBEARABLE. AND I AM DROWNING IN IT. I am drowning in 999-trillion layers of grief and despair. All I see is him, and my replacement, together: all over social media. I AM FLOODED WITH PANIC ATTACKS. The grief is unbearable. UN-FUCKING-BEARABLE. HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK COULD HE REALLY DO THIS TO ME? JUST REPLACE ME WITH ANOTHER…

profile_pic

Real Talk3 months ago

PANIC AND TERROR ALMOST CONSTANTLY FLOOD ME. I am paralyzed and traumatized and debilitated and breathless, with almost-constant panic attacks. In February of this year (2023), the man whom I thought was my best friend… Discarded me like garbage. Replaced me for another. In doing so… He gave me SEVERE PTSD. We’re in July, now… It’s almost exactly 5 months… I MUST GET OVER THIS and MOVE ON… Please, help me, God!

profile_pic

Real Talk3 months ago

I am submerged in rage and grief and terror an panic and SEVERE PTSD. I’m so all alone, and all I feel is trauma. I am abandoned and betrayed; discarded. LIKE GARBAGE. Debilitating paralyzing panicked pain: My best friend abandoned and betrayed me. I am suicidal and despaired. Desperate. Breathless. Hyperventilating. However, in the midst of this, I’ve learned these lessons: - what him and I had: was an AMAZING BEAUTIFUL adventure! for whatever reason, it wasn’t meant to last… I’m grateful though, to have had it for the 17-months, that we did - everything happens gradually then suddenly… - children make everything about themselves, adults still do the same (very erroneous) - I’m better without him because I want TRUE LOVE, THE REAL THING. THE FULL MEAL DEAL. he’s better without me because he wants 100% focus on his businesses and moving off-grid. ultimately, eventually: we’d just be in each other’s way… - NO MORE: Victim mindset - NEVER talk shit about myself - stop comparing self to others, put self on a pedestal - stop taking shit personally, he has his wounds and traumas and insecurities, too! - standards and boundaries - inner child healing - prioritize self - be how you would be as a confident person - be in alignment - me and my two sisters are the generational curse/trauma breakers in our blood line…:fire::fire::fire:

profile_pic

Real Talk3 months ago

I want to die. That’s it. I have no other prayer, other than: please Lord, let me die. I can no longer bear the hell I’m in. I pray eternal suffering on him and her for what they’ve done to me. I am drowning in 999-trillion layers of grief and despair. I cannot breathe. I do not breathe. I cannot, do not: come up for air. I’m in hell: with no escape. I am raped: deep inside my soul. Tortured and raped: on a soul level. I CAN’T BEAR THIS HELL I’M IN. HE DISCARDED ME LIKE GARBAGE, AND REPLACED ME WITH ANOTHER! I am submerged in darkness. I want to die. I can no longer bear this pain and terror. I simply: CANNOT. I AM HAUNTED. I am taunted. I AM TERRIFIED. I AM FILLED WITH PANIC AND TERROR. I AM FLOODED WITH PANIC ATTACKS. I have nobody, I’m all alone, and the suffering is immense and intense. The pain and the panic and the terror are truly unbearable.

profile_pic

Real Talk3 months ago

I simply cannot take these panic attacks, anymore. I die inside. I cannot; do not: breathes. PTSD overtakes me. HOW THE FUCK COULD HE DO THIS TO ME? THE PAIN IS UNBEARABLE. AND I AM DROWNING IN IT. I AM HAUNTED. I am taunted. I AM TERRIFIED. I AM FILLED WITH PANIC AND TERROR. I AM DESPERATELY ALONE. I AM FLOODED WITH PANIC ATTACKS. Hyperventilating debilitating all-consuming panic attacks. HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK COULD HE REALLY DO THIS TO ME? JUST REPLACE ME WITH ANOTHER… The pain and the panic and the terror are truly unbearable. However, I have learned this: 1. The woman who has the power to walk away, gives her soul, the space to heal… 2. She allows the man (and herself) to have/gain clarity regarding her value… 3. She is able to ponder the error/s of her ways (as well as the error/s of his…) 4. She learns her own strength and power and femininity and divinity and magic… 5. She re-calibrates her soul, and moves back to the Creator’s default… 6. She gives God the necessary space to bless her… REMINDER TO SELF: The universe, God, your guides, your angels, your ancestors, are all pushing you, lovingly, in the right direction: into your own magnificent powerful magical freedom! A growth mindset involves: 1. seeing challenges as opportunities 2. a willingness to (un)learn and heal 3. persistence and faith 4. optimism and gratitude and hope 5. embracing change and adapting… Dear, inner child 1. I give you permission to heal 2. I give you permission to forgive yourself and others 3. I honor our journey together 4. I love you 5. I thank you

profile_pic

Sawai Suthar4 months ago

13:56

profile_pic

Real Talk4 months ago

PANIC AND TERROR FLOOD EVERY CELL OF MY BEING. For over four months now, I’ve lived in this state of frozen paralyzed trauma. The guy who I thought was my best friend, has given me SEVERE SEVERE SEVERE PTSD. I die inside. I’m in so much pain. I am constantly terrified and alone. (4 primary/core UNHEALTHY reasons relationships break down: 1. Contempt 2. Criticism 3. Stonewalling 4. Defensiveness) My soul is raped. He brutally maliciously violently viciously: raped my soul, with the way he abandoned and betrayed me. I die of the pain. It’s a suicidal hell that I’m in. Over four months of this horrific terror. The PTSD is severe and intense. The man whom I called my best friend, ended up raping my soul… PANIC AND TERROR ALMOST CONSTANTLY FLOOD ME. I am paralyzed and traumatized and debilitated and breathless, with almost-constant panic attacks. I desperately pray for healing. In February of this year (2023), the man who I thought was my best friend… Discarded me like garbage. Replaced me for another. In doing so… He gave me SEVERE PTSD. We’re in June, now… It’s been over 4 months… I MUST GET OVER THIS and MOVE ON… Please, help me, God! I also pray to make myself ready, with your miraculous help, oh God… I want to be healed and purified, that I may finally meet and spend my life with, my twin-flame. Here’s what my trust is in: I don’t have to date. I don’t have to do those God-forsaken dating apps! My kingdom spouse will locate me, he will come for me! :ring::bride_with_veil:‍♀ Him, my twin-flame and I, are ordained to be together. We are magnetized to one another: NOW, ALWAYS, ALL WAYS. Maktub. It is written. It is God’s will. Praise be to God! Let me remind myself of how loving sex/intimacy can actually be. (Because up until now, it’s only been trauma for me…) 14 GENTLE URGENT REMINDERS, REAL/HEALTHY LOVE/SEX MEANS: 1) He also always (all ways) says he loves you outside the bedroom… 2) He looks DEEP into your eyes, into your soul, during sex/intimacy… 3) During sex: he wants full body contact… Hugs, caressing, hands all over your body 4) Spending quality intimate time together, both: before and after sex 5) Being intimate afterwards: cuddling, pillow-talk, playing, sleeping together closely 6) He prioritizes your pleasure, and attends to your needs and the things that you like 7) He pulls you in, super close and super intimate during sex 8) He compliments your personality, your character, your soul etc… 9) He kisses you with love and intimacy and passion 10) Slow seductive sensual lovemaking 11) He’s open/vulnerable, he shows you his body, his insecurities, his fantasies (without fear of judgement from you…) 12) He wants to meet your needs and he wants you to be satisfied 13) He understands when you don’t want sex and he doesn’t push or pressure 14) It’s not just about sex, he’s interested in conversation and outings and connecting: outside the bedroom AND PLEASE, GOD, LET ME ALSO ALWAYS REMEMBER: * The gift of rejection positions me for MY purpose! * The gift of rejection reveals the role my so-called best friend has/had in my healing/destiny (THIS IS THE GIFT OF ALCHEMY)! * The gift of rejection draws me nearer to you, oh God! (As well as to my own soul!) Rejection is redirection!:tada:

profile_pic

Real Talk4 months ago

I pray eternal suffering on him and her for what they’ve done to me. I am drowning in 999-trillion layers of grief and despair. I cannot breathe. I do not breathe. I cannot, do not: come up for air. I’m in hell: with no escape. I am raped: deep inside my soul. Tortured and raped: on a soul level. He raped me. He raped my soul. His name is Bryan. I thought he was my best friend. And he raped my soul. I CAN’T BEAR THIS HELL I’M IN. HE DISCARDED ME LIKE GARBAGE, AND REPLACED ME WITH ANOTHER! I am submerged in darkness. I want to die. I can no longer bear this pain and terror. I simply: CANNOT. I AM HAUNTED. I am taunted. I AM TERRIFIED. All I see is him, and my replacement, together: all over social media. May they suffer. I AM ALL ALONE IN THIS BIG SCARY WORLD. MY SOUL IS RAPED. I AM FILLED WITH PANIC AND TERROR. I AM DESPERATELY ALONE. I AM FLOODED WITH PANIC ATTACKS. I have nobody, I’m all alone, and the suffering is immense and intense. He - the man I called my best friend - gave me PTSD. Severe PTSD. He left me in February. Discarded me like garbage. The grief is unbearable. UN-FUCKING-BEARABLE. He left me. Replaced me. My “best friend”. The only friend I had. The ultimate betrayal. How the actual fuck could he do this to me? We went from speaking every single day about every damn thing, and now we’re strangers! HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK COULD HE REALLY DO THIS TO ME? JUST REPLACE ME WITH ANOTHER… I AM TORMENTED AND TORTURED AND HAUNTED. AND SO FUCKING DESPERATELY ALL ALONE. The pain and the panic and the terror are truly unbearable.

profile_pic

Real Talk4 months ago

I am flooded with panic and terror. Nightmares all night. Panic attacks all day. My soul is raped. He raped my soul. For 4 months and 3 days now, I’ve lived in perpetual panic: debilitating and paralyzing. How will I heal? How? How and when? I die inside. Submerged in darkness and terror. HOW THE FUCK COULD HE DO THIS TO ME? HOW??? Panic and terror and loneliness and aloneness: flood me and haunt me and terrorize me! He - the man I called my best friend (what a fucking little bitch, he is!) - gave me PTSD. Severe PTSD. He left me in February… Discarded me like garbage. He left me. Replaced me. My “best friend”. The only friend I had. The ultimate betrayal. How the actual fuck could he do this to me? HOW?! COULD?! HE?! DO?! THIS?! TO?! ME?! May him and her suffer eternally for what they’ve done to me. I loathe them both. Despise them. I pray suffering upon them. Please, God, release me: from the bondage of this terrible, awful, horrible man. And from the bondage of the PTSD that he’s given me. Please, release me. And please, bring into my life: true love and real friendships. Allow me to (re)unite with my twin-flame! And let me marry him! And not just because he’s fine… And not just because we’re amazingly remarkably perfect together… But because together: we will make all of heaven rejoice, and all of hell tremble!! :clap:t5: And please, dear God, let me always truly remember: to create healthy clear assertive boundaries… By knowing exactly what/who I am protecting! (My sacred inner-child, and the powerful majestic lioness that I AM.) MY TWIN FLAME AFFIRMATIVE PRAYER: - He wants me - He loves me - He craves me - He needs me - He passionately wildly kisses me, and makes love to me - He protects me - He keeps me safe - He’s my safe haven - He’s 100% comfortable (and truly his authentic self) around/with me - He is confident around/with me - He’s soft and gentle and kind with me - He’s 100% loyal to me - He wants me so much - The universe wants us together - We belong together - And the Mother Earth knows his feelings - He tells me and shows me his feelings - We are in a healthy committed forever relationship - I trust the universe (so does he!) - He clearly/openly expresses his love for me - He only wants me - He knows there is no one else like me… I pray for my twin flame. I pray for myself. I pray for our connection. I pray that all our fears and traumas and wounds are forever healed and released. I pray that our heart chakras blossom at this very moment: with contentment, with gratitude, and with blissful joyfulness… In Jesus’ Holy Precious Powerful Mighty Name… I command and demand: ALL BAD/negative/painful/low-vibrational KARMA to be removed from me… NOW and forevermore! LET ME LIVE MY LIFE IN PEACE AND HAPPINESS!

profile_pic

Real Talk4 months ago

I am submerged in rage and grief and terror an panic. I’m so all alone, and all I feel is trauma and PTSD. I am abandoned and betrayed; discarded. Debilitating paralyzing panicked pain: My best friend abandoned and betrayed me. I am suicidal and despaired. Desperate. Breathless. Hyperventilating. However, in the midst of this, I’ve learned these lessons: - what him and I had: was an AMAZING BEAUTIFUL adventure! for whatever reason, it wasn’t meant to last… I’m grateful though, to have had it for the 17-months, that we did. - everything happens gradually then suddenly… - children make everything about themselves, adults still do the same (very erroneous) - I’m better without him because I want TRUE LOVE, THE REAL THING. THE FULL MEAL DEAL. he’s better without me because he wants 100% focus on his businesses and moving off-grid. ultimately, eventually: we’d just be in each other’s way… - NO MORE: Victim mindset - NEVER talk shit about myself - stop comparing self to others, put self on a pedestal - stop taking shit personally, he has his wounds and traumas and insecurities, too! - standards and boundaries - inner child healing - prioritize self - be how you would be as a confident person - be in alignment - me and my two sisters are the generational curse/trauma breakers in our blood line…:fire::fire::fire:

profile_pic

Tammy Lodge5 months ago

This made my whole crown tingle :innocent:

profile_pic

SapphireWolff9 months ago

i could smell the soil. amazing

profile_pic

Nostalgia9 months ago

No one is going to ask the how’s of these videos? How is it possible to create a video that is an energy portal to the place?

profile_pic

Kha Lil10 months ago

I can feel the feeling of that fresh and clean air when you go to a forest

profile_pic

Tica Hilla year ago

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Lynn Marciaa year ago

I’m melting with gratitude…been longing to walk in a forest like this . Now I can :brown_heart::brown_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

profile_pic

I give you love let it goa year ago

Very Peaceful…

profile_pic

seeker2 years ago

Can’t thank you enough :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4: deep gratitude :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

profile_pic

Christopher Dalton2 years ago (edited)

What is the name of this Pine Forest that we connect to and where is it located and can this be used to connect to any Pine Forest around the world or does this only connect to the one in the picture? Dream seeds

profile_pic

StarSeed3122 years ago

Came here to get grounded. Definitely feeling it. Thank u so much.

profile_pic

Kelly Christine2 years ago

feel like a sasquatch

profile_pic

Tisa Shakya2 years ago (edited)

Is this reality shifting?

profile_pic

It’s_Tashaunna2 years ago

I looooove listening to this while working. I feel like I’m in the middle of a forest working from my laptop :evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree:

profile_pic

jennifer simon3 years ago

This is wonderful! Love you Dream Seeds!

profile_pic

cherry swan3 years ago (edited)

Woot even whith ly phone and eyes open. Uh the air changed and it’s blowing me up. The cold fresh air wow. It’s hereEdit :Subliminals always left me shocked and amazed

profile_pic

A Jesus Encounter3 years ago

When you’re only less than a minute in and can already smell the scent of pine :heart_eyes:

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago

Elements! Love yu mother nature HOW sweet it is :heart: :sun_with_face: sunshine on my shoulder’s makes me happy :relaxed:

profile_pic

𝑐𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑙𝑖𝑛4 years ago

What if they used this in the background of a 3D nature movie… imagine the experience

profile_pic

Lori Pinello4 years ago

Mmmm… I needed this place today. Thank you.

profile_pic

Kathlina Macleod4 years ago

Hello :revolving_hearts: Dream Seed’s " :cherry_blossom::rose:

profile_pic

Solihtary5 years ago

Reminds me of my childhood. Even though i grew up in new york city, i still remember the bright green trees in the front of my house, and the postcard.

profile_pic

Xx Jxst.Jxlia xX5 years ago

Wow this helps me relax and fall asleep.So majestic.Thank you.:clap::sunflower:

profile_pic

Rius Aqua5 years ago

Oh my, the air is so fresh.

profile_pic

Pr3tty 0bnoxious5 years ago

this will teleport me to another place?

profile_pic

Isla Miln5 years ago

I feel the cool breeze on my forehead and my body filling with fresh pure oxygen…I feel the calm energy of the forest, full of magic and beauty…,

profile_pic

Dal Szkielator5 years ago

Avesome :heart_eyes: I love to hear Forrest sounds at my room.

profile_pic

Galileo Physics5 years ago

It feels fresh and cool. I think I smell the trees and fresh air. It is relaxing and invigorating at the same time.

profile_pic

MicahGoddess5 years ago (edited)

Very Peaceful and Very Beautiful . Thank You .Very calming Energy . Very Grounding. I can see bare feet touching the Earth .

profile_pic

Irina Petrossian5 years ago

Could sense the earthy smell of the mushrooms, and see the sun rays through the crown of the trees. Thank you for the beautiful experience :heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Erina Fujino5 years ago

I love to escape in the nearest forest every time I can, leaving everything behind… felt like it, I wonder how much cool stuff like this Sapien got in reserve

profile_pic

Michael W5 years ago

This is very cool bro

profile_pic

Sarah Sprague5 years ago

I truly felt like I was in the forest. I’m surprised how much I could smell the smells. Awesome!

profile_pic

Snehal Maisuria5 years ago

Very creative great initiative

profile_pic

ĶëKuałaŇ CıŃłÄ5 years ago

I love you sapien

profile_pic

lovee Love5 years ago (edited)

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Peace

1 Like

You’ve done something great here @Captain_Nemo

I’ve been listening to this on an MP3 device and I’m actively loving my spirit and it feels so strong like all of life is assisting me, that connection to nature sure is strong. It would take much longer to get filled with that utter love and appreciation for everything with other audios such as Divine love or unconditional love, with this on the other hand I simply intent on loving my self/ spirits and within seconds I can notice the change occurring within.

Don’t even feel resistance from my ego or other parts of me.

3 Likes