Making changes and looking for better destinations

Thought I’d finally say hello to everyone and stop lurking.

I am here because I need miracles. Small, medium, extraordinary. Any kind, even teeny tiny ones. Why? Because I’ve found myself in a very lonely and scary situation. In my late 30’s I am jobless, friendless, without qualifications, in could-be-better health and without a clue due to my own (with hindsight BLARING) mistakes. Maybe with a lil’ negentropy, luck and dedication I’ll find new paths and openings. Here’s to hoping! It does feel like a good portent that the dagaz rune field came out just hours ago:

New beginnings are approaching and new breakthroughs, awareness, and awakenings are possible.”

Happy to be here and grateful for the awe-striking mind reading quality of this community: a question, doubt or idea pops into my head, I consider starting a topic and BOOM! Someone has already answered, soothed or suggested. It’s almost scary…

ps. I’d just go ahead and get myself that BPIL tag but I’m dreading that my higher self is itching to punch me in the face. Hell, I am itching to punch myself in the face! Sooo… other things will be tried first.

27 Likes

Good to be punched in the face now than later :)

11 Likes

Welcome ! :wave:

He is not, he will take you by the hand and gently guide you wherever you need to be for your greater good :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum friend :smiley:

Seems like you’ve reach your version of rock bottom. Let’s try and make the most out of it:

A good start is this article made by the sapien team. You really shouldn’t be afraid of getting the Best Path In Life tag, how bad can the best path be right ? You can think of it as an escape pad for when life gets tough. But since you’re unemployed you might want to save as much as you can which is not a bad idea, that’s why I’ll mostly recommend free alternatives.

Special word: Specialized knowledge is always required, you should learn things on top of using fields.

Now the first thing to do is to clean yourself energetically, “energy blockage removal” followed by “the crucible”. It should be fast and easy. Then clear your mind with “subconscious limit removal”, “depth of you” (now more than ever you need all the self-love you can get), “extreme self-confidence”.
This is the most basic foundation that you need. After that things get a little more subjective. I suggest the “Million dollar empire” and “the ojas” to orient you, to give you the drive so to say.

At this point you will be positively charged and you will resonate with a better reality and start attracting good things to you.

Once you reach this level of comfort, I highly recommend that you focus on your health, don’t drag theses issues (even if little) any longer. They will reduce the efficacy of everything you do or use and slowly grow to more serious problems. It will influence your energy and moods in ways you can’t perceive. Save yourself the back and forth.

Next comes the exterior problems. Joblessness and precarity are your most serious problems, not having qualifications makes things much more complicated. You should probably make up your mind on a course of action before planning your steps and corresponding stacks.
Will you get some qualifications ? Is it even an option in your situation ? Will you charge forward in freelance without it ? The answer will depend on your personality, location and advantages.
If you becomes a salesman or anything based on customer relations, social fields are your best bet. If it’s physical work: fitness stacks. If it’s relatively complex or you wish to start your own business or project, brain stacks.

If you wish to know more about any specific stack, ask below and the community will pitch in or refer you to the be best practices.

When all of this is done, you can focus on your relationships, stacking more money or spirituality, there are no bad choices at this level, but spirituality and expanding your consciousness will help you on any path.
I also encourage some level of brain improvement, it always makes life easier.

This is a simple framework, don’t hesitate to ask for more precision or anything really.
Good luck mate :muscle:

40 Likes

Wonderfully worded, my man!

10 Likes

:ok_hand:

@gettingsomewhere, welcome! Since you are here and you know about this incredible fields you are already fortunate :slightly_smiling_face:

Good luck on everything!

9 Likes

Also listen these

11 Likes

11 Likes

Do bathe yourself in soothing comfort first, because what you experience, likely someone has experienced it as such and worse.

Also remember that a hero’s journey does usually follow the path of rock bottom, although the definition varies for different people.

Anyways welcome, and explore. Be curious and ask away. Everyone here is an angel in human disguise eager to help

12 Likes

Heh, that’s very true. Now is the right time, always.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. I do hope so!

1 Like

I think with the recommendations and support from the forum you can make a plan , and run it with a high win ratio .

Its a world class community :muscle: ( Universal may be )

I want to make you aware of those ,i believe can be helpful :

This an experience using the luck Mandala(white one ) ,you can try it all , all they work , but i believe it has a wider scope to target things on life , and also luck helps with mindset … If you stop wasting energy on thoughts or behaviours of an "unlucky person " you will have positive effects in mental and physical body , side effects from luck :four_leaf_clover:

Another reason it could be useful its the time it dont cost almost any of time if you have the mandala with you.

And its free of course .

7 Likes

First off, thank you so much @Dr_Manhattan for taking the time to type such a long and thoughtful reply! Much appreciated!

I’ve been listening to a stack based on that article for a couple of weeks now. It makes getting up in the morning easier. I know I was somewhat vague in my post but sharing too much online, even anonymously, feels awkward. Getting to this point has involved clinical depression, isolation, bad choices, (morbid) obesity, all kinds of vicious circles and personal folly. A relative has been kind enough to let me stay rent-free in an apartment and I do have some savings so I’m not in danger of ending up on the streets just yet. I’ve been working on my weight and mental health for a good while now and things have improved. My physical health issues are all about the excess weight and getting rid of it. No diabetes, no cancer scares. That’s the good part: nothing is broken beyond repair… yet.

The bad part is that time is running out. My age and my introverted personality are working against me in the job market. I have no good ideas about possible education though I do want to go back to school in the near future. No direction seems promising at the moment. What would be a relatively safe (not immediately snatched away by AI) option? No idea. Keeping eyes, ears and intuition open. Right now getting close to normal weight and finding a job, any job, are the main priorities. That, and saving my poor brain. Being depressed for years does nasty things to one’s mind and mental cababilities.

Your framework is very good and I’ll be going over it with care. Thank you so much.

14 Likes

It can be hard , but not impossible .

4 Likes

Impressive clarity springing from a generous heart. Lovely.

3 Likes

Welcome,

I hope you will overcome this situation and I think it will be amazing if you could share your results once you are in a better place.

Have strength pal

5 Likes

The highlighted fields, are it okay to listen to them even if you are wearing BPIL?
does Million Dollar also fit in the same stack?

2 Likes

Million dollar empire

This focuses more on wealth generation and will also draw wealth and opportunity to you.
Business contacts along with the attitudes and mental states of those who seem to effortlessly make money.

Well, it’s tricky, what if the best version of you is rich ? What if he is flat broke alone in the dark eating sardine ? Is wealthier always better ?

I would listen anyway without thinking too much, but if you worry about conflicts, you could try listening to it before and that way BPIL would only change what’s necessary and you might keep a lot from MDE.

Another way to look at it is to admit that I have no idea lol

You know, you can switch back and forth or segment your life. Money now, best path in life later
That’s an option, maybe you should focus on one thing at a time. My rule is money first, than figure out what you really want to do.

5 Likes

I have never listened to Million Dollar until now because I thought the first step was to be done with Abundance Mindset.
I will try to wear BPIL after at least one stack, if not at the same time with Million Dollar, just to see if these two together make it easier to get a job.
Thanks for suggestion.

1 Like

Lol
Follow the article Philip linked :)

And use ego dissolution 2-3 times daily :D
Its just being afraid of the unknown, people have these ideas that suffering is more noble than happiness, poverty is more noble than wealth etc… in reality these are not opposites, we just make them up to be.
Your mind makes up the worst, your ego is afraid it will lose control for a bare second and gives you a ton of anxiety.
You have nothing to be afraid of.

If you have patreon, start listening to imaginarium divine, if you don’t, carry the higher self connection mandala from Instagram :)

1 Like