Making changes and looking for better destinations

Yes!

2 Likes

I saw that on patreon there is “Subconscious Limits Dissolver”, while on YT there is “Subconscious Limits (Removal) Ver 2.0”: are they the same track or are they different?

2 Likes

Same field, I think the patreon version is without music, just beep

3 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Well, I made these

Clearing stack

• Energy Blockage Removal x1
  • Crucible x1
  • Subconscious limits Dissolver x1
  • Depths of your Soul x1
  • EXTREME SELF CONFIDENCE, SELF ESTEEM (The Unbreakable?) x1

this stack 1 time a day

"Money" stack

• Ego Dissolution x1
  • Subconscious limits Dissolver x1
  • Million Dollar Empire Mindset x2
  • Probability and Luck x1
  • POWERFUL GOOD LUCK ENERGY x1

this stack 1-2 times a day

It’s fine?

5 Likes

I found this

3 Likes

Yes, it’s fine. Then comes the hard work :muscle:

There might have been something else going on, you can try. Either way if you notice something similar to what she said, you’ll know what to do.

Also, I said it a few time and it’s just my personal opinion, but I think the brain stack is the real money stack.

3 Likes

Let’s say that I started listening to Million Dollar And I feel better, but I didn’t understand if the problem of wearing BPIL only concerns if you listen to it at the same time or even on the same day?

I had that planned, but I’m still inexperienced and I’m afraid of brain overgrowth, also because how do you know when to stop listening to Brain Growht? I mean there is no sensor? LOL So I started listening to the “little Limitless”, that is Imaginarium Divine.
I had chosen BPIL to guide me in finding the right job, but now it’s time for the financial choice, so I plan to take advantage of the Teespring offer and take Capital Governance

1 Like

Fabrizio🤌…. Fabrizio🤌. I’m not inside your mind lol
I’ve used them both, I didn’t see any problems. If you didn’t notice anything, just keep going.

Well, it’s the same thing, the energy is still in your system influencing you the whole day. If you can’t listen them both at the same time because they are opposite then whichever you listen in second is gonna overwrite the first.

Non sense, it’s like going to the gym and saying I don’t want to look like Arnold at the Mr. Olympia. Don’t worry about it. It takes a lot to get brain overgrowth and even if you did there are fields for it.
Anyway, your choice, I have no stake in this.

:ok_hand:

3 Likes

Good choice though, that’s my step 2 on the path to intelligence :+1:

3 Likes

:smiley: ok

yes, thanks

2 Likes

The first step is brain growth, right?

1 Like

Yes, first is the hardware , then the software.

First you get smart, then you learn, then you create.
Brain stack, subconscious stack + lots of knowledge, creativity.

The more you know the more you can be creative. More intelligence> more knowledge> more potential for creation/ innovation.

You won’t get a cool money idea if you don’t understand money. You won’t get a new AI company idea unless you are already good at programming AI.

Creativity is about recombining your existing knowledge for new solutions. Extrapolation and knowledge transfer from one field/situation to another.

Before you give your subconscious a direction and set it to find a way, you need to feed it.

You throw more and more info at it and through it’s superior processing power and seemingly illogical way, it finds connections and solutions that flashes through your mind when you’re ready. It never stops working in the background, it’s your partner.

I see the creativity field like a mixers, you brain is the bowl, your knowledge is the ingredients. You make the bowl big, you fill it and then press “mix”.

10 Likes

In the meantime, can I continue listening to Imaginarium Divine?

2 Likes

Why not ?
Yes

3 Likes

Being able to invest in fields, is it better to do it on the brain front with Plasma Brain of Youth,
rather than on financial capacity as Capital Governance?

Why don’t you buy capital governance and stick to the old brain stack with brain regeneration and autism ?

You won’t even need brain regeneration and autism if you respect the limits indicated in the descriptions.
The brain fields are totally safe and without side effects if you follow Dream’s guidelines

3 Likes

in fact I had a sort of intuition towards this Governance, it is something that came to my mind after listening to Imaginarium Divine, maybe it is just a coincidence.
Thank you so much Philip, I really appreciate your help :pray:

3 Likes

You’re welcome, just buy me a drink once you’re ready. Macallan 50 year old will do :smiley:

4 Likes

sure :smiley:

1 Like