Male enhancement fields work 🍆⬆️ but your gains vanish and comeback

It seems like I have to be way more hard now to see my gains.
A normal erection yields just my average size.
But im having to do other things to guarantee more blood flow and nitric oxide to see the 1 inch that’s been added.

The problem is I get these weird headaches from all that shit.

what fields did you use

I understand your feelings because the same thing happens to me, it is difficult to get discouraged and give up. That was my case.

I don’t think there is any other solution than to be constant for a LONG time, maybe we’re talking about 2 years…

Do you want to try?

What fields bro

Hmm I speak in general because I have experimented with quite a few (sapien, maitreya, Q.I and subliminals).

In all of them I have the same problem, a slow and non-lasting effect. Or MAYBE it’s just our own perception deceiving us, I understand that the mind deceives us (as if it were an enemy) so I wouldn’t be surprised by such a thing in the face of such an important topic (at least for men lol)

1 Like

Bittersweet

You’re right bro. Need to stick to it longer.

Yeah man your inner landscape needs to be in order before they will truly work. You could have achieved the results you wanted and be able to verify them with a measuring ect but could feel depressed/ non self accomplished so your perception would be warped to not make you don’t see or notice the achieved results

What solutions do you offer? Talk is cheap

Self love/trauma healing fields. See JaaJ self love stack and

1 Like

But honestly direct physical stuff seems to be quite similar in its workings to fields in this department and if you refer to any discussion, like comments to this video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XyI_BJ6PUaU&pp=ygUYbGVvIGFuZCBsb25nZXZpdHkgcGVsdmlj it will imply years.

So you will have to combine both, like The Manly Man by Manhattan - #290 by anon14224340

1 Like