The Manly Man by Manhattan

That’s tremendous, bruh!!! Elaborating on this concept, to increase physical potential - Muscles, athletics, overall body composition (Maybe something bone structure, height, frame related, just throwing and spitting that in lol)! Can’t wait for all the upcoming projects although you have already spoiled us greatly, thank y’all for the all the effort @anon14224340 Have a nice day, Dr.!

1 Like

‘looking out for my prostate but otherwise…’ would overuse cause an issue to prostate or go bald?
after that night of looping I eased up, 3-8 range sometimes for the day.

@Viardiny from what I can tell, all the protections are holding up perfectly. This is much safer and efficient than injections. I don’t expect them to be overwhelmed at this point.

But I’ll keep an eye out

9 Likes

My caloric intake has been upped big time, but I am also burning it equally fast.

This could be due to one of the below (or all of them)…

• The Endocriner
  • The Manly Man
  • Master Chief NFT
13 Likes

Kk! I check on the latest thread for this post the most. good to know on the more or less 2 hour per day. I’ll probably do half hour to start my extreme

1 Like

Yes

TIF

But for the men since everyone keeps asking if there thing will get bigger

Disclaimer for those who read

Summary

I was hesitant to comment

But flaccid hungness is real

I gotta roll up my boxers because it’s literally bulging out of my jeans, so to keep it in place and not let other people get wrong impression

I have to squat to pee now too

When I’m walking it feels like a sword

Any high pressure situation i was in it would just shrivel. That was before this my whole physicality feels upgraded.

I noticed a lot of people getting erections but for me it’s more of a hang than anything

I’m a grower but after using this for almost a week consistently wth my previous jelq routine it’s really starting to hang like a shower ( i read somewhere about collagen being a factor but idk about this, there is a great morphing tool somewhere called visualizer where you can see estimates of what you would or others be when fully grown etc just to give projections fr male enhancement )

I also pulled another all nighter which i can thank this field and another NFt prob.

But now …

Nah

Before this field i tell u i would always turtle

Even with the nerves now I’m still hung and can feel it remain firm

My test also are hung too

Literal monster

I jelq with this field and the results are even more gobsmacking

If you do both you are bound to grow

Just to put things in perspective, make sure a big d is what you really want.

Honestly.

Because it is nice to look at but comes with cons too

Not gonna list them all

At 7.1 inches right now bone pressed (prob more) gonna go for 9

Other things I noticed were that my facial width to height ratio seems to become more prominent, aka masculinization of my physiognomy.

And that I can eat far less but still have muscle gain sensitivity or something.
Like I still feel the gains and density from eating simple meals etc. without having to mindlessly gorge 5000 calories.

My voice deepening seems to become permanent now too. Like before I would have to get restorative sleep to have a deeper voice.

Even now without sleep, my voice still maintains that level of depth, although yet to reach Corpse husband level.

This is one helluva upgrade for men.

17 Likes

Some people mentioned to me in private that their penis got bigger.

I didn’t ask whether it was erect or not.

5 Likes

Hmmm :thinking::thinking: these testimonials are indeed hard to pass up. This may be next on my list.

2 Likes

My flaccid size is also bigger. I thought it was a one time thing but it kept its size days in a row
Not saying it grew just that it’s fuller and firmer
Been listening 30 min-1h daily
Didn’t have the chance to see it erect lol

9 Likes

Sales about to skyrocket, lmao.

12 Likes

Interesting conversation, I think If the most members request such a field which targets that topic, maybe the boyz with Dreams approval can work something out. Now, coming to that possible enhancement, more androgenic activity / sensitivity could theoretically with other influences like genetic factors, specific targeting of hormones, and tissue growth in that area, lead to growth. Nevertheless, with all the benefits this field provides, the broader spectrum of enhancement are so appealing, and great, that anyone (men) can gain a tremendous outcome.

@DLG88

I’ll go ahead and say a male enhancement field is off the table. Not my call, but I understand why.

10 Likes

Unfortunate, but It isn’t even necessary. Maybe at some other point in the future the topic can be readdressed, and discussed about.

Mentally, I feel some resistance on my part.
From a physical point of view there is an improvement, I feel a little bigger.
From the point of view of the lower parts I can safely say that there is something more cumbersome.

8 Likes

Usually whenever I use testosterone or Dht fields I had big time hair loss for a week, and I stayed away from it mostly.
But with this Manly Man added to the above stack, do you think the protections can still resist against hair loss?

I would like to understand if this field provides anti hair loss indirectly as a side effect even though there is excess dht or test.

Only Manly man Im sure the protections work as expected.

But theoretically what would be the results If I add test ver2.5 + dht to Manly man ? I’m sure this stack isn’t needed on top of manly man but I just want to check the impact.

Also I like the way how this project transitioned from brain to b@1s… :joy:

2 Likes

Great results, bro! Cumbersome lol

1 Like

I use to wonder why until I thought about the crap storm that would arise from that. It would be worse than the androstenol situation. I really don’t blame Dream and Sammy for not even entertaining tel he topic.

I advise against, they work differently. The manly man is overkill and safer.

10 Likes

Thanks, I’m sure it is an overkill but would like to understand theoretically.

My main question is if this can be a anti hair fall field indirectly ?

1 Like

It doesn’t. It prevents the hormones from messing up your hair. It doesn’t help regrow hair, repair or else.

Your wording was a bit convoluted.

5 Likes