Male Enhancement Patreon

I know everyone is going to shoot me down, and link me the Male Enhancement won’t work, but I am interested in growing my *ahem manhood a bit longer, especially as our nice female members on here get the breast/butt enhancement fields which work wonders for them. Now I’m not talking humongous, I’m not that bothered, just a little bit more, especially thicker so that my partner will enjoy it a bit more.
I’ve got the 20min vid from Patreon, and added it to my nightly stack (goes with soul core + alchemical revision of innocence at the moment, wanted to work on those areas), but saw on patreon that the old 10 min video (which I suppose is equal to the 20 min) and the experimental stem cell one are no longer on there.
Is there any reason for this? I just wanted to experiment with those as well. Were they not working well? Or did Dream want to avoid a certain type of customer (such as the androstenol youtube market)?

2 Likes

Hmm
I recall dream saying that the 20 min and the 10 min versions are actually the same field, so it wouldn’t matter which one you play. The experimental stem cells field I’m not quite sure which one you are referring to.

Oh may I add that a bunch of forum members also found results with the manly man field

4 Likes

I’m curious… is your missus able to hear your night stack? If so it’s important that she gives full consent knowing there is a masculine field in there

1 Like

You honestly come out better just getting manly man bro. Male enhancement isn’t the priority of the field but some have reported growth in the area due to nature of that field.

So if the patreon Male enhancement doesn’t work you could always buy and try that. Besides there’s so many other benefits that it gives you that it’s ridiculous to even have just that as you main focus for buying it.

I implore you to read the Manly Man thread. @Harufusa

3 Likes

I’ll have a look at the thread, but I dont feel the need for the benefits of the manly man. I feel happy in myself (bar this one area!) at the moment and have never felt the need to be an ultra masculine man.

Try the Patreon version and only after trying it for a few months will you be able to know how it works.

2 Likes