Male Reproductive System Regeneration

yayy! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t understand the difference with yesterday’s field

4 Likes

Thanks a lot! I was hoping for field like this since I discovered the morphic fields :slight_smile:

1 Like

use it and you ll see

1 Like

more perfect timing cannot be dear Dreamweaver! i am humble and in awe. many many warm thxxsses!

1 Like

Yesterday’s field:

Today’s field:

Differences:

the one from yes. uses:

Tesla Violet Ray
Jing
Anti Cancer 2

Only targets testicles

This one here uses:

Negentropic Pulsar
The 3 Purifiers
Jing

targets The Vas Deferens, again Testicles but also Prostate and Urethra

Where is the confusion?

About Tesla Violet is explained here: in the field’s description:

Jing & Anti Cancer is explained there too.

about Negentropic Pulsar in the todays field:

The Negentropic Pulsar (Premium Patreon Release)

about the 3 Purifiers:

Three purifiers

And last difference is that todays field, is only for Patreon Subscribers 22 tier.

26 Likes

well it is really a luxury product. you have everything: energy, blood flow, anticancer and speed healing thx to violet ray and also now the pulsar. meaning very very quick healing.

wanted to sum it up cos i am feeling very very satisfied at the moment. relieved.

4 Likes

and this for 50 cent a day? or sth hehe.

2 Likes

Lol yes

1 Like

btw am pretty sure the yesterday audio also works above the testicles abit. but now with this new one…is for sure.

1 Like

i got a very strong reaction of the heart using this new audio.

so much guilt, you could see it.

done heart healing sound and heart throbing to cope. still not very okay.

oo…

i stacked it so

acu automation

three times this

acu automation

thank you @Lunamoon22 for all advice for using the acu audio.

4 Likes

ok everything is very clear… and yes, I am a subscriber

2 Likes

Thank you

Hopefully this may help with PME!!! Whether of not it does, this is great for anyone who has spilled too many beans :eyes:

Of course it does

The concept of a “male reproductive system regenerator” is not a reality as of my last update in September 2021. However, if such technology were to be developed in the future, potential benefits could include:

1. Fertility Restoration: It could help restore fertility in men who are unable to conceive due to various reasons, such as age, illness, or genetic factors.

2. Treatment of Infertility: For men struggling with infertility issues, a regenerator could provide a non-invasive or less invasive treatment option, improving their chances of having biological children.

3. Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction: If the technology also addresses issues like erectile dysfunction, it could enhance the quality of life for men experiencing such problems.

4. Reversal of Sterilization: Men who have undergone sterilization procedures (vasectomy) might have the option to reverse it, regaining their ability to father children.

5. Improving Sperm Quality: It could potentially enhance the quality of sperm, leading to healthier pregnancies and reducing the risk of certain genetic conditions.

6. Supporting Assisted Reproductive Technologies: For couples undergoing in vitro fertilization (IVF) or other assisted reproductive technologies, improved male reproductive health could increase the success rates of these procedures.

7. Psychological Well-being: Knowing that there are effective treatments for reproductive issues could reduce the psychological stress and anxiety associated with male infertility.

8. Advancements in Research: Studying the regenerative process could lead to a better understanding of reproductive biology, potentially opening doors to more innovations and treatments in the field.

It’s important to note that these potential benefits are speculative and would depend on the actual capabilities and limitations of such a technology, should it ever be developed.

4 Likes

This is from chatgpt, I don’t know if the field does every single point or if it has more functions

1 Like

I don’t know if this is a reply to my comment or not, but pme is a very complicated issue affecting many men in which its very nature could be caused by physical, mental, psychological, spiritual, even karmic issues. this field may very well help some men dealing with this issue but I wouldn’t necessarily recommend this as being the one in all field to defeat pme!

Pme is premature ejaculation? I 100% recommend this audio for that plus urinary incontinence

Oh and don’t forget Stress and Anxiety by Dr. Manhattan :smirk:

1 Like

Ah yes I completely forgot about that audio. I think i still have it in my gumroad library. Unfortunately it is no longer sold on the platform so it may be hard to obtain for anyone interested in it
I mean urinary incontinence*

It’s still there:

1 Like