The Negentropic Pulsar (Premium Patreon Release)

Patreon Link

This designed to pulse with the beat. Or oscillate with field strength

A.I designed music with a pulsed beat below, made to create within the mindscape a sense of being pulsed with a negentropic ideological concept.

Of the activation of NANOG and LIN28
Oct4, Sox2, Klf4
Some of the Yamanaka factors along a with pulsed telomerase production.

a smart negentropic pulsed rejuvenation chamber for premium subscribers

Partial reprogramming by expression of reprogramming factors (Oct4, Sox2, Klf4 and c-Myc) for short periods of time restores a youthful epigenetic signature to aging cells and extends the life span of a premature aging mouse model. However, the effects of longer-term partial reprogramming in physiologically aging wild-type mice are unknown. Here, we performed various long-term partial reprogramming regimens, including different onset timings, during physiological aging. Long-term partial reprogramming lead to rejuvenating effects in different tissues, such as the kidney and skin, and at the organismal level; duration of the treatment determined the extent of the beneficial effects. The rejuvenating effects were associated with a reversion of the epigenetic clock and metabolic and transcriptomic changes, including reduced expression of genes involved in the inflammation, senescence and stress response pathways. Overall, our observations indicate that partial reprogramming protocols can be designed to be safe and effective in preventing age-related physiological changes. We further conclude that longer-term partial reprogramming regimens are more effective in delaying aging phenotypes than short-term reprogramming.”

Telomerase, also called terminal transferase, is a ribonucleoprotein that adds a species-dependent telomere repeat sequence to the 3’ end of telomeres. A telomere is a region of repetitive sequences at each end of the chromosomes of most eukaryotes. Telomeres protect the end of the chromosome from DNA damage or from fusion with neighbouring chromosomes

Nanog; These cells offer an important area of study because of their ability to maintain pluripotency. In other words, these cells have the ability to become virtually any cell of any of the three germ layers (endoderm 1, ectoderm, mesoderm).

Lin28; Mice genetically altered to produce LIN28 during their lifespan showed improved hair growth[19] and healthy tissue regeneration on added puncture wounds[19] in later life stages.[19] While the mice could regenerate limbs, they could not repair damaged heart tissue. Appropriate drugs replicated the regeneration in unaltered mice, using the same metabolic paths. The drugs increased the subjects’ metabolic rates, evidently causing the body to heal at higher rates. The effects of Lin28a activation faded with age.[19][20]

Use once or twice every 3-4 days, this is not to spam for long periods of time, rather to augment health and healing.

73 Likes

I remember this used to be a paid rental field, thanks Dreamweaver

24 Likes

Dream said if he ever sold the whole thing it would cost way more. So its amazing this is on patreon. amazing

28 Likes

Ahh you posted it first!! Haha

This is amazing thank you so much Dreamweaver!!!

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

So generous to make this available again AND on patreon!!!

26 Likes

OMG

Thank you so much!!!

This is the best field ever.

The best FULL fast energy provider and best booster.

@Jen i see you typing i was gonna tag you to let you know haha :open_hands::boom::heartbeat:

29 Likes

I think my chin hit the floor haha

12 Likes

Does anyone have a link to the old thread?

1 Like

my God! This is definitely a great gift 🥹

10 Likes
15 Likes

Awesome!

8 Likes

The picture is so epic

12 Likes

This is the only difference right? I dont remember this warning in the other and i used to spam the life outta that old car :rofl: for the 3 days each time

@Vesparda woah this one has much more and it seems stronger.

Right about to sleep to wake up un 5 hours for work and mi listening this :roll_eyes: havent finished the 1st play and im wide awakeee. Couldnt wait :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Interesting, I’ve never tired the rental version before so I wouldn’t know.

6 Likes

Can this replace advanced healing, will it heal the nerves? anyone know

7 Likes

Lovely , thanks Dream. :heart::heartpulse::heart:

Good to see this back to Patreon, I’ve subscribed a lot before. It’s a negentropic bomb

15 Likes

Thank you so much for this gift!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

7 Likes

First two plays. Electrical feeling on the surface of my entire head. Some pulsing energy in my ears. Electric feeling particularly strong on my eyelids, and maybe even my eyes. Note. I was sitting while listening. I feel the fields differently when horizontal. I’ll repost in three days to note the differences.

I had some good news and was planning on celebrating with the rental this weekend. Timing, I guess.

10 Likes

Wow 🩵 Thank You Dream so much :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I used to rent it regulary. Its a hundreds of dollars worth field :exploding_head:

14 Likes

dance-big-bird

9 Likes

Wow very generous release. I’ve rented this multiple times. Thank you @Captain_Nemo !

6 Likes