Mandalas [Mobile Wallpapers]

Oh ok, thanks for that, I was going to use Speakers!

1 Like

Is it okay to convert the Wav file to a high-quality MP3? I upload all my audios to Google Music, and stream from there - so I was wondering if converting WAV -> MP3 will affect the energy of the audio?

1 Like

absolutely for sure. do not use conversion. and also do not use file compression in archives :)

7 Likes

As with any energy field the phone itself will take it on and the image will stay in memory. The answer to your question is yes, although it is possible that SES products have some specific programming to enhance this effect.

4 Likes

I just got some of these audios. They seem really great! Do you use just one of the two full cleanses or both? I just did a session with the quick cleanse and both full. Felt like really powerful energy. I have a lot of Eric’s work too and didn’t really feel much even with amplitude.

4 Likes

excellent work @Septimus, Thank you very much for sharing this with us.

1 Like

First of all thank you for sharing your experiences with us. If you have to see where to touch the mandala to absorb its energy so that the subconscious mind does the rest, How is it possible that a printed mandala in your pocket could work / work for you (when you don’t see it and you don’t touch it, because wrapped in Your clothes) ?! By the way, on sapien’s instagram it says that you have to pronounce the activation words so that the work begins on you, and this work lasts only 15 to 20 minutes, and after that, you must r repeat the activation several times in the I there if we still want to benefit from this head energy. So, normally, keep it on your desktop or carry the versi with you the printed version should not work if we don’t say the activation words every time.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for this clarification @Septimus

Nice thread! :dizzy: :zap:

3 Likes

That’s why I am here for you. :wink: :alien:

2 Likes

I got the Aura Cleaning audio, super strong. It felt like it was ripping things out from me. Very distinct energy signature… It says use headphones or Hifi music system - but my good systems don’t play wav so I just used my laptop speakers.

8 Likes

At the moment I am using Energy Body Aura Deep_Clearing by SM, I added the product “ocean energy” to it. VERY powerful thing :) after 2 weeks, I have priority plans to continue cleaning the energy field by DivineTools. I think soon we will have to create a new topic to discuss their products :)

5 Likes

Do you play them one after another? I now plan to test their health audio! Reviews also seem great for San Pedro!

1 Like

in the morning playlist, I have this sequence:

1. Energy Body Aura Clearing by SM
  2. Salt Cleanse by SM
  3. Ocean Energy by Divine Tools (headphones)

Healing audio must be very powerful. the main thing is not to forget about the clear intention

4 Likes

@Ugninis how do you listen to these audios? On your phone/laptop?

1 Like

Hi :) For me personally, in such practices, complete focus and solitude are important. on the go (for myself), I see no reason to listen :) I listen to SM through speakers (pc) in my room, DT through headphones (also through a computer). I have only mandalas on the phone. There used to be Eric Thomson, now SM :)

3 Likes

Hi Takyon, Sapien stated mandalas do not need activation words only the psychic cards. Also, from my experience, as you stated, I wear/carry the mandala exposed on my shirt while I’m at home and it works well (no activation required).

3 Likes

Hi, thank you for this explanation and sharing of experience. I just don’t know the difference between Mandalas and psychic cards.

2 Likes

@Takyon The psychic cards are the 12 cards contained in the Dreamweaver card system. There is 1 image which is the artwork for the back of the cards as well, made when they were physical cards in the past:

The other images are considered mandalas.

The list of cards and instructions are available on either Patreon or Facebook.

6 Likes

@uial, Thank you very much for this very relevant information.

1 Like