Mandalas [Mobile Wallpapers]

Hey bro, do the mandalas have to be printed in the same exact color to work?

Nope, they work even on black and white

3 Likes

Thanks bro! Have you had some good experiences about the mandalas?

1 Like

Yes, they are powerful

3 Likes

With long-term use, the effects become permanent? Where should you wear the mandala all your life as long as you need it? If I wear the mandala of Thor on me, someone who sits next to me will also enjoy the same benefits as me, right ?! If someone next to me has the same benefits as me How can I get the better of him ?! This is also valid for the dog tags that we carry around. Everyone sitting next to you will get the same benefits and You will not be able to be favored compared to this person who can be your rival or competitor …?!

4 Likes

First of all, it’ll always be stronger for the wearer of the field. Secondly, if that’s what you’re worried about, instead of improving yourself, getting one over on the next guy, you don’t deserve to have ANY fields on you whatsoever.

5 Likes

“Don’t use magic cuz it’s not fair hurr durr”.

Stop being a jew.

If @Takyon stumbled upon magic and wants to use it to be better than everyone, he has the freedom to do so.

Competition is a necessity for evolution, deal with it.

15 Likes

in life we ​​work and we make efforts to be more competitive in society (civilization / community), and if through my efforts and my work I have acquired knowledge and knowledge that metaphysical sciences, then I have the right and the merit to use them as a reward for my efforts. I have knowledge that allows me to train my body and my mind to achieve my goals, and everyone does the same, so sorry, but I will not put myself and stay at the level of those who do not want to surpass themselves.

6 Likes

Should be permanent, the fields become part of you to some level. I guess it all depends on how much you wear them of course.

1 Like

I was talking about the tags lol, no idea if the mandalas become part of your system too tbh.

2 Likes

They’re the same thing.

The field is in the picture, the difference is that with instagram mandalas the pictures are better quality and programmed a bit different.

The dog tag pictures are programmed to become a part of the tag itself, creating a steadier physical item, since printed pictures can be damaged easily.

The “traits” and benefits from mandalas should be permanent in the sense that any long term change becomes “permanent” until you change your mindset again.

But things like empathic shielding and repel negativity im not sure, in theory it should become permanent aswell since the fields use your subconscious to work, so repelling negativity for example could become a “permanent” subconscious habit if you wear it for a year daily, unless you actively start desiring negativity.

5 Likes

Don’t take my word for it though, the fields are in the image but the whole “they work external to you” part seems a bit weird.

It makes a change to your aura, so your subconscious should pick up on the new info and make it part of “you”, like a habit.

Edit: Perhaps he meant that since the image is a field itself it works on its own, hence “external”.

1 Like

What mandalas you using anyway?

Does it work well in your phones case…?

I always thought the radiation would harm it and disrupt the energy.

Did you try going to churches or mosques wearing it…?

What reactions do you get from religious people…?

3 Likes

Not yet but I will. The average joe is too easy to manipulate so Im gonna go to churches etc and see how protected they really are, I like challenges.

Right…? I actually hope no one is around so I can actually see stuff, most beings are careful not to get caught cuz if some idiot sees them it could drive the fool to insanity lol.

6 Likes

You should add alien intercession, I see ufos everywhere when I play it lol.

5 Likes

You got abducted yet…? ;D

3 Likes

Ask for a sign, you’ll be shocked.

3 Likes

a little experience; gather several mandala on the same page, print them, boost them a few times, and in the end put everything on the back of the smartphone, hidden in the shell / protective pouch. thus benefit from the effects of several mandalas simultaneously, and in the long term … (within the limit of what each can support). this may be a possible temporary alternative to dog tags for those who cannot buy certain tags!

Edited: in the experiment, you must boost several fields simultaneously, in the same space and on the same booster seal. I don’t know exactly what phenomena it can cause.

8 Likes