Mandalas [Mobile Wallpapers]

This is a great idea! How many times did you boost them and how long have you been using the concoction?

2 Likes

Now I got the idea, so I only got it for a few minutes.I havenā€™t boosted it yet, Iā€™m a little hesitant, because I donā€™t know if itā€™s possible to boost several morphine fields simultaneously in the same space and with the same seal. I would like to know the opinion of other people if it is safe for the fields and or for me.But I think I will end up doing some things.

1 Like

It should be fine as long as the grouped mandalas donā€™t have any opposite characteristics. The mandalas that you have grouped have a synergizing effect so it should be fine.
As for boosting the image, the same principle applies, as they donā€™t have any opposite mandalas they should be fine, but I think the boosting effect will be weak because it is split between 6 different mandalas. If you feel overwhelmed with the energy , you can listen to the flow of jing audio in energetic alchemy channel and you should be fine

4 Likes

indeed I had thought of the affinity between the energies so that they do not hide, but I would not have believed that the energy of reinforcement will be divided by 6 :sweat_smile:. Therefore, we are tempted to believe that we have to boot everything 6 times to have classic reinforcement per field. Very interesting. I already listen to jing on energetic alchemy, and I find it hard to feel overwhelmed, I would even say that I almost find it difficult to feel the energy so much the jing field has been able to work with me. B Although thanks to the audio field of vibration creation, I was already starting to increase my energy sensitivity. Thank you very much for this insight :+1:

4 Likes

Hi thanks for sharing. What are each and every image for (purpose)? How do I use them?

Each of them is useful, powerful depending on what you want or need. Sapien suggests you just use one at a time for better, stronger results. Just read his instructions here:

Just click on any of the images. You can use them on screen or have any of them printed out.

4 Likes

Thanks, it was really difficult to fit in the screenshots. Hope nothing is badly affected

Does anyone know how close do the mandalas need to be near you to work? I have printed several smaller ones and added to my phone case.

Got the idea from @Takyon :slight_smile:

They should be within a foot, but can be extended with intent. In your phone case should be fine - and you can certainly will your phone to link to you, or setup a linking field.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @SorcerySupreme! What is a linking field?

Youā€™d setup a field so thereā€™d be a constant connection between you and the device.

2 Likes

How does one do that? Conceptually?

Correct! I have a tool that assists in doing so, but not one I am able to share.

Look into the ā€œlinking sigilā€ and google linking sigil routing protocol for some ideas.

Or just stick a servitor in it and tell the servitor to do it.

4 Likes

Oh okay, thanks man!

The instagram images of both were posted here in this post for easy download:

2 Likes

Sure, as long as it is within 3 feet of you it will work, even behind glass.

1 Like

do you know if it matters if I print my mandala with A4 and fold it in my phones case?

1 Like

You can resize it to fit inside your phone case that way you youā€™re not folding the mandala

2 Likes

I tried to do that but I couldnā€™t so I went and printed it in A4

1 Like

do you have a website where I can go and do it?

3 Likes