Mandalas [Mobile Wallpapers]

Is the Higher Self mandala compatible with the Thor mandala?

true. You must fight for justice too.

1 Like

can you send me a message and give me tips on how i can do this too?

do the mandala still work if I cut a little of edge?

1 Like

your profile is confidential. to put it simply, you can go to sapien Med’s Instagram, you download the mandalas you want to have according to their description, you paste them all on the same page (either in a word sheet, or in an image editing software).you print it all in one sheet on a printer and that’s it.if you want to boost the energy associated with mandalas, I invite you to search this forum for discussions about the booster, you will find all the necessary information

i felt like i’ve drawn enough like minded friends to keep me company during this period of my life!

i hope it has helped a bit for those who saw it as my icon.

now my new icon is draw luck!

12 Likes

Your avatar image is the Luck mandala?

1 Like

Who makes these they are all so beautiful?

1 Like

look up sapienmed on instagram for the original mandalas!

as of this post, mine is Draw Luck!

2 Likes

Notice that it also works as an avatar?

mandalas will give off their energy when viewed as long as it is unaltered. resizing is fine.

here is some more info on them:

our friend OM used to have the higher self mandala as their profile pic for the purpose of sharing its energy with those who read their posts.

3 Likes

Thanks dear, you gave me a great tip, I’ll print it somewhere, maybe even on the mask.

does anyone know the range of the mandalas, specially the NEGATIVE ION ?

They grow over time.

From my experience it could be months feeling just within a room. But thats about it, after room range i started feeling them stronger but not larger

6 Likes

is there a description on what each one does?

Yes. In that New to Mandalas thread, I had suggested to you yesterday.

1 Like

i dont think it mentions what the new ones do?

Have you tried the Search function? That works a treat for me.

2 Likes

i tried searching mndalas but scince i dont know the name i cant find it.
thx for the help

Ahhh, got it. Yeah, that makes it hard for us to help you find what you can’t name.

I will notice (without criticism) that your spelling can be more accurate. Again, NO criticism. It’s just that I’ve found the search engine is more helpful to me when I’m more accurate with my spelling. I’ve found that I get more meaningful and helpful information back from it in those cases.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes