Mandelbrot Symphony (N/A)

Dose microcosmic Orbit raise kundalini and third eye Energy after chi jung and shren?

3 Likes

I think is the transmutation that do that

1 Like

Ok today while Meditation i got strong Energy in spine and head and i feeledntiltingling rly strong in third eye now infeel pressure and tingling there i think IT May be third eye opening Up i looped this field Last few days and May my kundalini ist rising also i feel blissful and at Peace when i Close my eEyes i See deep Lights and purple

2 Likes

Can I still buy them separately? It’s not letting me add them to my cart :confused:

1 Like

That link doesnt work.
This works

3 Likes

Yay thank you!

2 Likes

Listening to primal urges got me bawling like a baby,thinking of my childhood and my mom. What is this? :frowning:

Is this the sacral chakra?
And song of the core and solar plexus are one and the same?

2 Likes

No surprises there I guess…

2 Likes

@Rayofpeace where i can do this Chakra test?

1 Like
3 Likes

Yeah we could say

No, Song of The Core is like between the Sacral and The Plexus, like around the Lower Dantian

2 Likes

Update i got pressure and tingling all day in third eye and crown Sometimes Like someone ist pushing there also tonight where i faales adlepp i heard a noise maybe my clayraudience manifesting ?

1 Like

are we supposed to hear the whole mandelbrot symphony series in headphones or speakers?

1 Like

U can listen whole series or single one.
U can listen in headphones or speakers , it doesn’t really matter.

3 Likes

thank you very much for the confirmation. when you say “whole series”, do you mean all at a time.
I want to dedicate each of the audio for atleast a week. I still can’t believe it will help with enlightenment.

2 Likes

Yes whole series I mean all at a time.

There is no strict rule.

As u say you can try one per week, that’s rather good way to start. It builds strong foundation of energy body.

It’s a Wholistic field , can feel it deep and stronger if one meditates.

3 Likes

wow! what if i say my ultimate goal is to awaken my kundalini energy. inshort, i want to reach out to the crown chakra starting from the root in a slow and strong pace. i don wanna rush. I also do kundalini yoga everyday. Plus meditation, and ill add the root chakra audio while meditating. I’m also following semen retention. i started all these a week back so m a newbie. can i really read thoughts or access other dimensions if i cross the crown? my ultimate goal isnt to live a fantasy life but enlightenment. Do these audios have that power to make it happen? (i’m sorry if im being stupid lol, this is just unbelievable to me)
btw, is 1hr meditation per day listening to the audio enough?

2 Likes

Just enjoy the moment bro

Possibly an overkill, but I don’t think there’s any harm. At worst you feel the need to stop playing an audio if it gets too much

2 Likes

you said the truth. “enjoying the moment” is the key

2 Likes

Whenever I add the Solar Plexus to my stack I dream about fighting people lol, its 3rd separate time now.
Probably a sign of clearing.

6 Likes