Mandelbrot Symphony

Well said. Cultivating superior thoughts, emotions, actions, and speech are maybe even important to chakra health than consciously working with the chakra. No need to even know they exist.

14 Likes

Went through these once each today and thatā€™s all I feel comfortable with right now. Very strong and I consider myself experienced.

12 Likes

Sandwiching these tracks between a few rounds of Solfeggio and ending with Negentropic Coherence felt really good!

17 Likes

I did play solfeggio after but didnā€™t think about Coherence. Good idea.

5 Likes

Lately, I am ending all my stacks with Negentropic Coherence (from Mythic) + VoDL (if I have the time)ā€¦ Loving how it feelsā€¦

16 Likes

Panchanga. Every day. Dealing with a dying parent right now and I canā€™t live without this set in my daily. Slight hyperbole but man, so many great fields lately.

31 Likes

You guys:
These new fields are so powerful, take it easy

Also you guys:
You know what we could do though also

:rofl: love you guys. My fellow ethernauts

11 Likes

Sorry my friend, sending you some love and good will :pray:

20 Likes

I swear to God I started doing this a couple days ago too. I used to end with Five Elements Balanced but this feels much better as a distributor/balancer of the energies.

8 Likes

Thank you, friend. Greatly appreciated.

8 Likes

I am sending you and your parent love and angels. Blessings to you.
angeles-angels

22 Likes

Me as well, @Scribe. Sending love to you both.

16 Likes

Make sure u take care of yourself too. :rose:

14 Likes

I appreciate you all. Thank you.

20 Likes

A decade or more ago, I was big into Kriya Yoga practice. After I would do 100-something Kriyas with the three locks, which I could only do occasionally - either I would be so overwhelmed I would faint, or get into a zone of immense bliss where I would feel Unity Consciousness for short while.

The combination of VoDL + Full Body Negentropic Coherence seems to recreate that state, albeit at a lower intensity if I focus first on the heart, and then just let the energy expand all overā€¦

26 Likes

Nice! Thank you. I will add VODL at the end with FBNC. I had never thought of it.

I recently downloaded some books on Kriya Yoga. I want to start adding more practices to my daily routine of fields, meditation, runic exercises, and pranayama.

10 Likes

I bought in the last sale some of the chakra fields and I was so happy and now this releaseā€¦ :roll_eyes:

I canĀ“t afford the whole new chakras right now (I know I donā€™t have to), but my idea is to buy the Base one and keep listening to the ā€œold chakrasā€ series that I already have. Would there be any problem/possible desbalance listening in this way?

I used to listen to each old chakra audio on loop for 30-60 min with no problems at all (Many members did the same with good results). This new series seems stronger. Has anyone looped these ones yet? How are the results coming?

3 Likes

Nope, Dreamā€™s new fields are always compatible with his older fields unless he specifically notes in the field description, so you are good!!

14 Likes

Sorry to hear this @Scribe. It canā€™t be easy. Sending positive energy your way. :purple_heart:

13 Likes

Much love to you Scribe, youā€™ve got this :pray::green_heart:

12 Likes