Manhattan's Mathematical Madness

Dude, once we reach maybe 160-180 IQ, and then we loop CC for a few months. It’s game over.

@Psimindset did a reading for me that already agreed with all of my goals. Should be a master of many trades, which has been my goal for about 8 months, to be a master of many trades.

1 Like

Haha, that’s why I like you guys being hyped.
I have the goal to achieve but knowing that you guys are coming to become the brain guys of the future gives me a little stamina boost.

5 Likes

Yeah, I almost want to switch majors. Just for the extra stimulation. I may dual major actually, might get an extra bachelors just for fun.

Fucking tommy out there

all my bros

2 Likes

3 Likes

You’re gonna make me cry fam. Me and Goggins relate in a lot of ways, I’m just toned down like 30 notches lmao.

1 Like

Don’t get too obsessed, Paul Erdos made enormous amount of work and contribution to science, but was known for living on almost nothing but litres of coffee, cigarettes and amphetamines. He made up to age of 83 with such a lifestyle though, allegedly stopping amphetamines for max 1 month only once.

2 Likes

So in the latest Avatar, it’s 8K res and Brain Key. Can manage both for hours. However ABP hits very hard still 30mins max - can’t concentrate.

2 Likes

@Jojo you’re motivating me even more bro, now it’s place for the fcking grind man

3 Likes

Ngl the old superhuman genius is insane, I’m not a native English speaker, but every time I listen to it, my English expression goes trough the roof, words coming naturally and in a well organized way, with richer vocabulary than before

2 Likes

reading the thread be like

6 Likes

Brain key and Snapping synapses

2 Likes

ahh ok, thanks!!!

1 Like

You guys are really making it hard not to make it a friendly competition @Jojo @AkiraTheWild lol.

@DR_MANHATTAN i had a hunch that Dream new a plethora of languages. His creations give off the aura that he’s familiar with most of the worlds cultures and history.

And he pretty much has more than enough resources to create his own.

4 Likes

@anon26800771 Bro you gotta post your results here fam. Tell them about that frontal lobe flaming that me and @lawliet spoke about. :sob:

1 Like

I forgot! But yeah you can really feel the fire from this one. Felt so much going on in frontal lobe I had to sleep with Plasma brain just to sleep. Mostly because I was in a looping session. I wasn’t overstimulated in a bad way I was just focused up!

I have noticed which is other subtle effects but it’s way to soon to give a solid review on those. The subfields in this interests me a lot and I’m curious to see the expected end of all of them.

Expecting great things from this one so I’m waiting for the effects eagerly.

5 Likes

i imagine the benefits of this would have carryover to other subjects like physics, right?

1 Like

@josiestan88
Yes, mathematics is the tool we use to create models of reality in every science, from theoretical models to practical applications, math is embedded in every hard science.

Relationships, quantities, volumes, it’s the language of science. If you are good in math you can rock chemistry, physics, engineering, finance, economics and many other fields with bare minimum efforts.

11 Likes

@DR_MANHATTAN,

Where you you say this field would put us in terms of mathematical abilities compared to the general population? In the top .0001%?

I know Manhattan method puts us in the 1% but curious about this one as well.

2 Likes

@lol
That would be very speculative at this point.

Just be consistent and let us know about your results :slight_smile:

6 Likes