Manhattan's Mathematical Madness

About 3 minutes

Hahahaha, I ended up getting all of them and moreā€¦

Looping Mathematical madness as we speak. Just thinking of all the levels of focus and abstract thinking capabilities weā€™re skipping.

4 Likes

Finally picked this upā€¦ Currently my brain stack is:

Mitoquinol Mesylate
SuperHuman Genius
Manhattan 8K x5
Manhattan Method x5
::thinking of putting Mathematical Madness here::
APB x3
Plasma Brain of Youth x3
Alchemical Revision of Genius x1

Curious if anyone has any thoughts on where to put this field (Mathematical Madness) and/or the general order of operation hereā€¦ thank you!

This or Wholistic thinking for Pattern recognition?
I can only buy one sadly.

1 Like

I would say itā€™s kind of a tough decision, but MMM would benefit you more overall depending on if pattern recognition is your only overall goal that youā€™re aiming for. Wholistic thinking really improves your creativity and out of box thinking.

MMM increases your decision making skills, ability to come to a conclusive understanding and solve problems aside from math problems easier. I have not played this as much as wholistic thinking as of late, but the ADHD field ( one of many fields included) that is, which is stronger, will also increase your speaking skills and articulation to a good degree.

The ADHD field removed amyloid plaque and the effects were highly positive when it came to attention and focus. My speech improved a lot afterwards tooThat being said thereā€™s like 4-5 other fields in this besides what Iā€™ve named and itā€™s already amazing. It will also effect your personality in a good way.

The Number Sense field in this one will increase your number pattern recognition and digit remembrance. So thereā€™s that.

But yeah, wholistic is basically critical thinking that causes you to notice things you havenā€™t before and make it completely obvious. Things that you couldnā€™t get a grasp of how to solve or how to approach are now far easier to target.

So now the question is if youā€™re interested in this because of numbers being what you will be working with the most (Mathematical Madness) or are you just looking for the simplification of patterns throughout every facet of your life and whatever you apply it to (Wholistic Thinking)? @Infinitegod

9 Likes

Wonderful description @Phi

I will get MMM first then.

2 Likes

W phi.

1 Like

As much as I want to play other fields, I see the importance of this one for myself. The prefrontal cortex growth is unmatched. Other fields can compound with this later, but this is the base. This is where it begins for me. I have to stay disciplined and build the base, then we can come back to other fields and spam them.

The frontal lobe growth in this is so amazingā€¦ My mood, logic, focus, all of itā€™s improving. Iā€™m nowhere near done. Could honestly spend a month with this alone. I may end up playing 8 hours of this and 2+ hours of Manhattan Method everyday after to compound it. But I also see the benefit of just using them separately. I have a long way to go mathematically. Letā€™s get to it!

7 Likes

Iā€™d put Mathematical madness before Manhattan Method.

1 Like

Got it! Thanks

1 Like

Always amazing reading your feedbacks concerning the fields!!! You mentioned that Itā€™s affecting your mood as well, am I correct? I would assume, you are capable of managing more stress, general due to the higher cognition and more logical decision making.

1 Like

Yes, I am in a state of ascension if you will. Elevation if you will. My bad habits are going away, primalistic desires are leaving. But at the same time, friends are as well. Iā€™m not depressed about it, not angry, not any of it.

I used to care more when people didnā€™t like me. But now Iā€™m more introverted than ever.

I think it could also be that introverts are said to have more dopamine sensitiviy levels, and I use the dopamine producing fields a lot.

Also the prefrontal cortex helps with emotional regulation. So I can put emotions to the side and think logically. Any of your questions about ā€œlogical thinkingā€ just assume the answer is yes. Prefrontal cortex = CEO of logical thinking. Mathematical Madness = Best prefrontal cortex field. More math skills = Logic. Corpus Collusum = more abstract thiniing capabilites and logical thinking.

There is 0 chance that you could increase math skills in the frontal lobe without directly enhancing logical skills. 0 chance.

Iā€™m becoming differentā€¦ the people I spoke to with a big smile 2 months ago no longer do that for me. Only people trying to elevate.

Much more internal dialog. Much more self reflection and self consciousness. Less caring about how people view me.

As I always say though, I am using multiple brain fields, also using PoNR and BoL. Even Knight/Warrior mindset helps with these things and shielding 3.0 as well.

I can hardly grasp what is doing what at this point.

8 Likes

Great, bro!!! You wrapped it up very concisely, It seems that thereā€™s no doubt what this field is capable of, and far more importantly will do for us. Keep cracking it up with the brain input.

1 Like

Thereā€™s one Question I have about this field. Does it also stimulate the parietal lobe?

1 Like

The field stimulates the frontal lobe but other functions operate through precise brain circuits all over the brain. The advanced fields are not like PBE which grows certain lobes.

You can increase mathematical reasoning or spatial reasoning without stimulating the parietal lobe through certain efficient brain circuits.

3 Likes

How many time do you listen everyday? Do you see any result?

Theyā€™re so many skills packed into this small track. But all of the brain fields are like that. No wonder results take long. (Still faster than performing these skills in person, thatā€™s if you even know what skills to perform in the first place lol, as well as how to perform them efficiently enough, for the time required.) So many different mental operations are being energetically performed, but in less time to allow for each individual ā€œmental exerciseā€ to be inacted. Thatā€™s where the looping fun comes in!

The more I learn the more I find each field to have more layers of supporting factors that carry over and overlap through every brain field. They compound each other, different fields helping create different capabilites from one angle to another, sometimes they could even overlap different circuits to create even more hybridly abstract, complex, functions.

This field in particular always catches my attention. I just see itā€™s usefullness long term. It cannot be ingored, shunned, overlooked, etcā€¦ Itā€™s special.

7 Likes

Been using this for more than a month, I donā€™t see real progress, maybe because I was already decent at maths so I donā€™t see any progress. Iā€™m gonna follow the path of jojo and listen like a mad man I guess.

Thatā€™s not the reason.
A couple listen will slowly make you smarter but if you want massive gains in as little time as possible follow Jojo

5 Likes

I Will for sure, he has the right mentality. So the field that would suits my needs the best would be brain key ?

2 Likes