Manipulation of Chaos

Manipulation of any changes in surrounding events without any definite order. Both in the direction of ordering the chain of events into one desired one, which will lead to the event you need/meeting with a person/finding the right thing or a new job. As well as in the direction of chaos. Let’s say, if you are threatened by something, you are facing the inevitability of something, or some upcoming event is impossible to cancel and there is absolutely no way out or alternative scenario.

That is, you will be able to assemble from the surrounding chaos consisting of things, people, motives, causes and effects the situation you need. Or, for example, something will happen the other day, which you obviously do not want. Anything: the departure of a loved one, dismissal, meeting with a person unpleasant for you. In such a case, you express mentally the intention to “activate Chaos!”. And then one single line of the future for your event is broken into many other lines, each of which has its own ending. But the main thing is that it will no longer be the ending you intend to avoid.

13 Likes

Oh cool! So I can request the field for example “I want to avoid person x”?

2 Likes

“Avoid the timeline where I meet this person” and then “activate chaos”. The original timeline will branch into many lines, thus avoiding the unwanted scenario.

7 Likes

whoa I am very intrigued to try this out but I am currently doing experiments and observations of other fields.

Hopefully this will be available in the future for me to revisit!

3 Likes

Sure, it will be up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

@aTouchOfTheGods

I’m an analytical person, and I like to experiment with fields. Collecting information beforehand helps me speed up my experimentation. I always make sure I share my findings for benefiting others as well.

So examining what this field can do…

1. You are invited to a party at night, but you are super bored and tired. Setting the intention and saying that command can possibly realize your intention of not going by somehow avoiding the timeline of going to that party, replaced by a timeline you didn’t?

2. Does the magnitude of the event you are going to avoid play a role, and if so, what’s affecting it? (your beliefs or…?) For example, in your country, military service when reaching a certain age is forced, but you use this field to avoid it. Is this possible, or am I just thinking outside of the scope of the field? “Avoid the timeline where I do military service.”

3. If point 2 is possible, does an individual need to take an approach of ensuring success for “bigger” events? Like using the field several times daily or?

4. In general, what is the recommended approach? Listen daily focusing on an intention? Is it a one-time event? Mix requests and listening time until what you like comes to fruition?

5. How broad is the use of this field? Can we do general requests like:
    (wrote some abstract examples as some might be possible, some not but want to discuss what is possible).

• “I meet a mentor for my business.”
  • “I lose weight until I reach my ideal weight.”
  • “I break up from my romantic relationship.”
  • “I meet my future husband in May.”
2 Likes

No, is only working in a “future” timeline, if not it will be a more complex field.

Yes, the ramification can offer a timeline when you can skip the military with some medical problems for example (scoliosis, eye problems, etc etc, the medical stuff is only a example for skip that)

Not several times, but you can focus with intensity and loop it 2-3 times

Use it only when you want to activate the ramification. I recommend to focus on one request first, and then move to another.

You can activate the command with the intention of meeting a mentor, for sure. For lose weight if you current line is hard to get, you can use it to get another line that you can do it better. The next one I don’t understand completely and the final one I’ll not put a specific date.

2 Likes

Yes I meant you are invited to the party in the night and is now let’s say afternoon and want to somehow avoid it. I apologize for that. Even though I re-read it I didn’t detect that. English is not my native language.

Thanks for your answers, I am more than covered. They are of great assistance!

2 Likes

Oh sure, of course.

And you don’t need to apologize :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

So just so I’m doing it right, look at the image, say activate chaos and state my wish/intention and that’s it? what do I do if I want to make another request do I say activate chaos again @aTouchOfTheGods

2 Likes

Yeah, with the audio too. Set the intention and then say activate chaos.

I recommend wait a bit for the first intention to settle down before put another one, give it a day aprox.

1 Like

If I just play the audio without any intentions, will it do anything? sometimes I put audios in my stack and forget about them so I was wondering if it also passively manifests your desires? @aTouchOfTheGods

1 Like

In the end yeah, it will train in a passive way to your subconscious to manipulate and assimilate better the ramification.

3 Likes

Just as an update I asked it to do two things so far on 2 separate days that are related to my work with immediate next day effect but I have not seen anything change. I will try it for atleast a week everyday something new then I will see if it does work or not.

2 Likes

First I recommend to give it a couple of days to integrate better the field, then start with a intention and meditate with it (seeing the ramification of lines and avoiding the event) at least one time a day.

At first the field is smooth, but with time ill adquire the initial potential. If not it will be so overwhelming.

2 Likes

Can you activate chaos to help with paying debt ?
@aTouchOfTheGods

1 Like

I made a request as well which didn’t work.
I am going to be testing it as well but in a different way. I will be making long-term requests, 3-4 at a time. For example I will make a request, wait three days for the next one, again three days for the next one. The requests will be about events that are at least 2 weeks in the future. The first one I already made is in 5 weeks.

Will take a month or two but I will definitely come back with results.

4 Likes

Oh I didn’t see the post, sorry

I’ll release soon a better option for that, but chaos can help in a subtle way

1 Like

Ok tnx than I will wait for it ! :smiley_cat::four_leaf_clover: