Random thoughts thread

oh noesis left the forum? I hope he’s okay, nice guy

1 Like

Yep…we all knew it but it was in development…but then it just releases and hits you…

Bigger jumps get more tiresome tho.

1 Like

what they are now is not very far from AI :laughing:

1 Like

But it has lots of pawns. Even if they are using AI and whatnot, they still have a job. Recording studios are hella expensive too.

Some people will lose their life’s work. And paws definitely won’t survive cut.

Meanwhile the execs and all those that know nothing nor care about music will get even richer…ah well…

1 Like

I changed the name xD

I don’t have it. And the way it works…I dunno if I like. But interesting, it is.

1 Like
1 Like

Well…the hows matter too. At least to me. Which is why I’d hesitate to use that field.

Until I understand the mechanics, I’d rather not mess with stuff like that. Cause any time you are desperate enough to use something you don’t understand, it comes with a high price.

Even morph asked about avoiding mulitary service, and ofc, the most likely way to do it is by being disabled so…you gotta be careful what you try to avoid.

1 Like

Ah I understand you, but it is part of progress, people will find a way to adapt to the new world, like when the industrial revolution emerged, artisans lost jobs because machines did what they did faster and better but they found other things to which dedicate.

1 Like

For shifting?..hmm I’d think they rather try to give you more wisdom and stuff instead of saying “alright homie” and then showing you the bill xD

There are these beings in hinduism (totally forgot the name) that people associate with sex and they even summon just for that…which obviously is a test.

If people learned to avoid temptations and other pitfalls, eventually those beings would teach them real knowledge and power.

I feel if my HS stops being a jerk, he would guide me to the gods anyway…I do feel a connection.

1 Like

You or your ego?

It works like any manifestation method is what I understand. Although its purpose is to avoid some specific result, one could say that it is a negative manifestation. (negative because it is the opposite, not because it is bad)

1 Like

Besides the ego, what other you is there?

Tbh, hard to fully grasp/bring it down into a humanly comprehensible layer, for myself too.

I remember asking “it” what it is and got the answer “we are many”…and it does feel like that to me.

My current model involves just switching between different layers/levels of your whole being, that permeates all “densitys”, each having access to different abilities/layers.

But it´s always changing anyways.

What “matters” is which approach produces “real life”/tangible changes.

1 Like

I am only me. Well what I was told was that my HS is exactly like me, or quite similar to deal with it as with me. Aka not an easy person.

And also I’m right in thinking how I do.

I was asked why I was rejecting help and I was like…it won’t work, it isn’t allowed in my reality, go ask my HS why, it is its own making.

They checked, and the HS confirmed. I wasn’t going to receive any help. Then they “convinced” it.

I was like…that’s because your help won’t do anything in the end.

Later one they weren’t allowed to talk to me, go figure.

So, afaik, I am my higher self. I want to figure things out and not use intuition and stuff. And I won’t receive guidance or have knowledge/intuition about positive things, but I always know what isn’t allowed, won’t work…so there we are.

It seems like it also want me to reject all woo woo stuff and become an NPC…but try as a might, I can’t.

Same for me if I was able to do what you do xD

I will do the ego+hs field combo some day though…we’ll see then xD

1 Like

Hm…but it says it creates many splits. What if you start always running away from something? Wouldn’t that empower the chaser, and bring in more chaos into your life, and wouldn’t it stretch you thin, deplete all your energy in the end?

I was told this by my dragon golem as soon as I created it. Won’t have any results cause I’m experiencing too many timelines at once…so my life force was “streched thin”.

Aha…so you’re in touch with your HS for the good stuff, and I am for the bad xD

What´s good and bad anyways.

1 Like