Marketplace Discussion

Oh wait you mean gabapentin? Or GABA field? I function way different on Gabapentin too and use it for sleep also, but GABA works on the middle parts of the brain closest to Modafinil I’ve found… I’ll check the one from PU in this case!

1 Like

Yes so we can benefit from each others feedbacks and not derail this thread.

I sent a message to PU, maybe he’ll have some tips for us

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks @anon32464289

1 Like

@Happyyear123 @Baya taking this here

Answer from Sammy 3 month ago.

@SammyG Could you let us know if your process evolved since your last message above?

So far some creators such as Psychic University have been “well vetted” by the community, based on testimonials and our shared experiences. Likewise for Home (new one, but backed up by Mao and Bup), Buoyant Lands of Enchanted Candy (Nice2KnowU behind it), Sorcery Supreme and Equilibrium.

Please correct me for some of those above, or if I forgot some important ones, as most of my focus outside of Dream’s work has been with PU. I tend to be overly cautious as a lot of people on this forum.

4 Likes

No they have not been vetted. That is a matter of time I do not have. Sellers aren’t strangers though as they’re from here.

But it seems everyone has free products that people can try before jumping to make such purchases. If not, then I’ll have to enforce that because that is technically the way people can determine whether they trust the vendors products or not. In the same vein, people try our free audios before they buy anything from us.

The community also vets people naturally and you can see these posts across the forum.

Still, my fear still is that people think its our work. Even though we have separated everything in vendor stores and it should be very clear these products come from others, there should be further indication it’s not ours.

And further note to vendors… I am currently in talks with paypal payouts in order to make payments automatic. So fingers crossed

17 Likes

I think one rule could be to enforce for every thread the disclaimer Mao introduced.

10 Likes

Here’s suggestion. @SammyG

10 Likes

I agree. That’s a legitimate fear, which wants to be better addressed. We still have this confusion, even with experienced members (not even our new friends) who regularly participate here, where this topic is openly discussed. Beyond this little pocket of the Internet, it’s not much discussed.

I have the same challenge with my own websites, where I think I’ve said X message and where my visitors take away B message instead.

FWIW, I find this separation of the Marketplace hard to notice (ETA: especially when I come from an outside link, like from this forum). And I know to look for that separation and I am even a native-speaker of English. I’m sure many visitors to your site don’t have my advantages (in this regard).

Plus I would argue that the variety of Sapien labels and distribution channels sort of primes new visitors to conclude that these might be Sapien products, just with different distribution for Sapien’s own internal reasons.

Fortunately, I know Team Dream to be adaptable. Things like the suggestions above can help you clarify this separation more clearly for all.

ETA: Currently, my suggestions would be:

• Standardize the Sapien categories. For example, change “Advanced Fields” to something like “Sapien Items” so it’s consistent with the existing “Sapien Audios.”
  • (At the risk of troubling your vendors) Create your desired separation in the featured sorts on the Morphic Fields landing page of the shop. (Right now, in the “Top Selling Items” sort, your desired separation doesn’t exist. Sapien and Marketplace products are sorted together.
7 Likes

I’ve added the disclaimers on all my threads

Also I think such a warning sign is a great idea

5 Likes

I think that marketplace vendors should not be completely anonymous but should need to fill out a profile description where they are answering basic questions like “Who are you?”, “How do you create your products?”, “Why should someone trust your products?” etc.

10 Likes

I would refuse to answer either of the second questions.

My creation process is my own and even Dream and Sam took many years and still didn’t fully explain Dream’s process.

If you wanna know it’s ten grand and you pay for your own hotel. Other than that I’m good. Posting anything about it will lead to a bunch of copycats and plenty of judgements and “it doesn’t work that way” from people who couldn’t make a field if you gave them a million years on a deserted island.

I do post reasonably detailed descriptions of what the energy does (for example, the full Reiki empowerment process).

My answer to “why should I trust your products” is if you feel hesitant, don’t buy them. I don’t think it needs to be deeper than that. They’re there, they work, and I use them myself. If you’re not sold there’s a whole marketplace and plenty of other stuff out there, and I’m quite good with that.

2 Likes

I dislike the bright red warning, but if it could be made into something that gives the message without looking like a red flag, sure.

4 Likes

Just a suggestion. It’s on Sammy how (if) he wants to use it.

I know. I’m not insulting you. But if he reads this hopefully he reads the comments. Big red boxes are warnings. We don’t want this to say “dentist on staff might accidentally perform abortion” we want it to say “these doctors rent space from us and see patients, we hope they all do great things, and we are not responsible for their quality or lack thereof” or something. Then he can modify based on my suggestions (hopefully).

4 Likes

Lol yeah, no worries. Not going to be a big red warning.

But the only rule I am going to have which I think everyone is already following… and is what I am going to insist people try out before purchasing, is…

Every vendor should have a free product that people can try before purchasing anything anything.

I think that’s a safe way to vet vendors. What do you guys think?

10 Likes

Lol everyone just going to say yes because its a free product.

But if one can harm, then they can also make a free product that can do right.

However, It will split the people who are pretending like they can make fields, if their any

Not really. If a free product works for people, they are more likely to trust the vendor. I mean, all our free sapienmed youtube videos is what got people trusting enough to buy our stuff.

I think people here are also afraid of giving negative reviews. If something doesn’t work for you, you should be open about it. I think some people tend to get offended when they see negative reviews and I get that. But without negative reviews, it’s hard to vet anyone you know?

14 Likes

How to register as a vendor?
I have been looking but didn’t find it.
Asking for my reiki teacher.

1 Like

Thank you