Mass Meditation for a Better World 2.0 🌍

It’s been postponed at 3PM EST (45min from now)

Starting in 5min

1 Like

I have a question regarding mass meditations usage as an environmental field. If using it purely as environmental, does it only do the following:

Or it does everything in its field features to all inhabitants in the area affected?

@Borisju @Divine_Lotus Hi! can one of you please share the link to mass meditation video? None of the links above are working.

Thanks @otm but it’s says event hasn’t started. Nothing is playing.

Use desktop mode for browser.

If using iphone check this:

2 Likes

@otm Yeah,I’m using iPhone but that shouldn’t matter. I downloaded zoomable and still seeing the same thing. Does it work for you? Is the video playing?

Omg! Didn’t even see that. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.
Thank you!! The second link in the drop down works . :+1:

2 Likes

Yes! A bump for everyone who thinks “it hasn’t started yet”:

Back-up link when Youtube is down: https://vimeo.com/event/2510809/c7b6d9424b (select the 2nd video. How to do so here)

This is good for you, for the forum, for the planet and for our beloved Dream, Sammy and Divine. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :rose:

4 Likes

So…I’m having problems with vimeo now. Thing is…if I tap the “next” button, the play button appears. I tap and it starts playing, but still shows the “event hasn’t started” screen. Besides that, I can’t alter the volume or click on a different time.

It’s like vimeo tries to jump back to the live event instead of the recording. I played this twice today without problem and now this. It’s the same on different browsers too.

Anyone else noticed this?

2 Likes

It is no longer working indeed :neutral_face:

1 Like

Is there any other link or can it be uploaded anywhere, if there is a copy?
Maybe Sammy has a solution?

Yeah, can’t use it on pc either. :confused:

Nope, but we can still meditate with the mandala though

Dream is in charge of it and is currently un-available.

It will come back in due time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In case people didn’t notice, the music is still there, you can listen to it. It is just the UI failing. So, I can set up de volume before playing, but after that while the music sounds, the player is locked, so you can’t change the volume or go back or forward in the audio, but you can still let it play.

1 Like

Yes :pray:

It is not the best, but it works again.

If you can’t access it, make sure to delete your cache guys

1 Like

Hi, not sure if you’re still encountering the above issues, but it seems to be working normal again. At least for me, on laptop, I opened the link on another chrome incognito, chose the second link per usual, it plays isn’t locked, able to change volume, and go back/forward. :green_heart: I hope it works the same for you/everyone.

3 Likes

Meditation Live stream from Vimeo actually works.

Vimeo link

Use this as an instruction to start the event

I opened Viimeo link, click the left top corner box, click the dropdown arrow, choose the 2nd track. Viola! The meditation music starts!!!

3 Likes

It does :pray:

Except for those on mobile with an iphone.

But we can always synchro on Discord and share our sound if some of you are inclined to do so.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone :sunflower:

4 Likes