Mass Meditation for a Better World 2.0 ๐ŸŒ

Yep, itโ€™s fixed now.

2 Likes
1 Like

I will meditate with you :grinning:

1 Like

Hey Jean-Val, welcome to the forum! Let me know if youโ€™d like me to invite you in the Discord.

It is not very active anymore, but when someone offer to do a synchro mass meditation, often other people join :slight_smile:

1 Like

THANKS
as soon as I can it will be with pleasure

1 Like

Is it still going on, how to join this?

1 Like

Hi @jean-val

KY Purple Welcome

3 Likes

It is :+1:

And the fields keep evolving, as we evolve as a collective.

Here is the working link in case you missed it:

Then select the second or third stream, play and unmute :point_down:

If you are on iPhone, and you canโ€™t change stream :point_down:

โ€“

You can meditate with the field whenever you wish.

Use it passively, or use it with a directed intent.

4 Likes

Itโ€™s saying the event hasnโ€™t started yet.
I have android phone

It should work

merci boris

2 Likes

A reminder about the content of the field, and the actual impact anyone has by investing a little bit of its time every week or month.

The Vimeo is still on, all you need to do is accept cookie, and select the 2nd or 3rd stream: https://vimeo.com/event/2510809/c7b6d9424b

Thank you to everyone who has used it at least once, continues to use it regularly, or is planning to use it.

I believe this is a very important endeavor for each one of us individually and for our planet.

9 Likes

Hi there, may I know if this is exclusive to the Patreon members, or anyone could join? :pray:t4::sun_with_face:

3 Likes

It is public.

Including the mandala :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Here is a mystical image representing the blessed energy of Mass Meditation 2.0. It captures the essence of a diverse group of people meditating together in unity, each radiating a distinct, colorful aura. The large, luminous orb above them symbolizes the collective energy and harmony of their meditation, set against a serene and ethereal landscape. This image embodies peace, unity, and heightened spiritual awareness, reflecting the transformative power of mass meditation.

10 Likes

Love it, Rose!

4 Likes

Thank you for the reply, I couldnโ€™t get it to work (the link leads to a blank video, canโ€™t watch the recorded event as well) and the mandala is for $1.00 not free, I think.

1 Like

Have you tried refreshing at a later time? Or with another browser?

Sometimes Vimeo crashes and doesnโ€™t work for a few hours.

Here is the mandala: Mass Meditations.png - Google Drive

Thanks for joining, the more of us participate, the faster we get to the reality we wish individually and collectively.

@theSpart

2 Likes

@theSpart

Follow these instructions to use the audio:

Back-up link when Youtube is down: https://vimeo.com/event/2510809/c7b6d9424b (select the 2nd video. How to do so here)

2 Likes

it is working, thank youโ€ฆ :pray:t5::sun_with_face:

2 Likes