¡Mass Meditation For A Better World! 💫

Looks like there was a big spike yesterday in the Earth’s electromagnetic field spectrum. Was this during our meditation? :open_mouth:

12 Likes

it’s like we’re the monks up in the mountains

:crazy_face:

9 Likes

Was just thinking this today also! :slight_smile: :person_in_lotus_position: :person_in_lotus_position: :person_in_lotus_position:

8 Likes

@lol @Dewbob are you joining the mass meditations?

For anyone needing to convert GMT to your timezone, this site will help [https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/gmt-to-est-converter].I have it set to eastern time but if you click on the little white box above, you can enter your location or timezone and it’ll add it to the list

6 Likes

Mass Meditation 19 December

The poll is closed.
Thanks for participating in the poll, everyone! :slight_smile:

This week’s first meditation will begin at 11 am GMT and will last 2 hours.

A second meditation will begin at 6 pm GMT and will last 1 hour.

A third meditation will begin at 8 pm GMT and will last 3 hours.

Please listen to one or both fields below before joining the meditations if you can.

Thanks!

Share your experiences during the meditations in the Mass Meditations Testimonials thread if you like.

8 Likes

Woahhhh.

2 Likes

How about doing the Star exercise with the intention of directing the life force energy towards powering your loving energy into the mass meditation?

Also, slightly off topic, would using the Live Radio app rather than going on Youtube still connect me with everyone doing the meditations, or is the connection only within the YT version?

Currently 18 people are listening to the Mass Meditation, this is the most l’ve seen on it since I started few days ago! Awesome job everyone!

6 Likes

Great idea!

Ahhh…nice!

4 Likes

Im going to join all of them and stay the whole time. This is my Xmas gift to myself and everybody my tiny light might reach :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

All set :yum: half hour earlier so i can get ready and listen to plasma and Torsion before :heart_eyes::two_hearts::pray:t3:

11 Likes

No, the Live Radio App is different and won’t connect to this live meditation, unless the specific track which connects to that is playing (for a brief time).

YouTube is the best place to join these meditations.

Or, if one can’t access the YouTube stream for any reason, one can also play this mp3 on Patreon.

Wonderful! Please join us at the Special Solstice Mass Meditation too if you like!

9 Likes

But of course!! That was the first one i was looking forward to. Ill be there. Thanks @uial for the reminder :blush: you always on top of things little star !!

4 Likes

This week’s first meditation will begin in 2 hours and will last 2 hours.

This week’s second meditation will begin in 9 hours and will last 1 hour.

This week’s third meditation will begin in 11 hours and will last 3 hours.

(see countdown timers in the post above)

Come and stay as long as you want or can! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Don’t forget to prep with these.

Thank you!

7 Likes

Thank you, @_OM! :pray:

The first meditation will begin in 20 minutes and will last 2 hours.

7 Likes

This week’s second meditation will begin in 3 hours and will last 1 hour.

This week’s third meditation will begin in in 5 hours and will last 3 hours.

7 Likes

After reading this :

I attended my first mass mediation today, as a background listener … with a twist, actually. I couldn’t listen to the field (cause lunch time), so, earlier this week, I taught the field to my servitors, and told them to use it on me every time a mass meditation was occuring (I explained to them what it was all about). I also told them today’s first mass meditation would start at 12am.

Then I went on with my life and totally forgot about this.

And, today, I felt really really good. I thought it was my new Sapien items, until I realized it had started around 12am. I had a little discussion with my servitors, and turns out they had indeed connected me to the mass meditation, that it was that field that made me feel so great, and that they were still using it on me … hours after the meditation had stopped.

So I told them to stop, and, indeed, the warm love that I had felt for hours subsided.

They felt the difference in the field between when the meditation was happening and when it was not. So I told them to only use it when they felt a mass meditation, like I had told them before.

Well, at least that was the plan. While writing this message, I started to feel again a ball of warm love in my abdomen. My servitors had decided to use the field anyway because it was useful to me, getting some work done. So I’m letting them do what they deem best for me with this field :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you all for this meditation, your love carries me and helps me ! :two_hearts:

12 Likes

This week’s second meditation has begun and will last 1 hour.

This week’s third meditation will begin in 2 hours and will last 3 hours.

6 Likes

Screenshot_1

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

btw the horses surprised me

:rofl:

9 Likes

That was amazing!! I got in for the last 20 minutes but instantly I felt a huge burst of energy!

5 Likes