¡Mass Meditation For A Better World! 💫

@_OM haha… that’s very true. I believe there was a group effort to come together like previous Saturdays.

It would be great if it happens. I would like to ask folks to send positive healing energy towards California due to the fires that are happening.

Perhaps a few members can make it rain also. I think I read somewhere a couple of people were able to do that. :smile: :crossed_fingers:

It’ll be the one with the most votes.

but people who can’t make it should endeavor to create a secondary one at a time that works for them.

Believe or not…it’s not really time dependant.
It works/connects for everyone, every time one tunes in… but let’s not go too far into that.

Don’t want to hurt your brain, again :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yeah careful with that.
That’s the last big project Mr. GT and I worked on before he left, was weather related with… unintended consequences. :frowning:

Better to “meditate” on best possible outcomes for the situation.
One’s limited interpretation of “what’s best” (ie rainfall) is often wrong long-term.

2 Likes

Oh? I thought having a group meditating together would have amplified the energy out. Is that not the case?

:joy: I’m reflecting and will answer on the other thread.

1 Like

It does. Just not the way you think.
No, i’m not going to explain more :slight_smile: :rofl:

5 Likes

Is there a way to limit the amount of rainfall? Make it light rain for 1 hour etc. Or it doesn’t work that way?

:expressionless:

1 Like

This is similar to your “issues” with BPiL field.
One can’t possibly see the ramifications of millions of different variables and how that effects other things, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, 1 century into the future.
You can’t.
Don’t try.
That’s the “ego voice” thinking it knows best.
It doesn’t.

Just meditate on “best possible outcomes” and let those forces who do see all the variables work their magic. (pun intended)

8 Likes

I’m just thinking about the devastation that the fires are causing. BUT point taken below.

3 Likes

Appreciate your good intentions :clap:

4 Likes

The poll is closed!

Tomorrow’s mass meditation will be at 1 pm EST (5 pm GMT).

https://youtu.be/KWyVbWSK0Ys

8 Likes

Hello guys. Don’t forget the meditation!

6 Likes

Meditation in 2 hours… just a reminder.

5 Likes

Wait, you sure? 1 p.m. EST - New York’s timezone

It’s in 1 hour and about 40 minutes.

Created a countdown here.

4 Likes

ack…lol thanks for the reminder. Thinking I’m back in NY… been happening all week!

3 Likes

For one hour.
Just drop by, when you have time :smiley:

4 Likes

It would be nice if there was an ‘@everyone’ option to let folks know this announcement. Maybe the moderators have that … ?

6 Likes

I am not sure, but this might work.

@trust_level_0

It might be disabled in this forum though. It appears so.

(trust_level_0 is the group name of all users on the forum. It’s the rank that you are in when you are new to the forum and remain in as you climb up to basic user, member, regular and for staff, leader).

4 Likes

Anyway, time to meditate.

1 Like

Here’s how one of the previous mass meditations Sapien hosted affected the Schumann field of the earth. :sparkles::earth_africa:

12 Likes