Max Heal Potion

Man max heal has been doing it’s thing. I’ve been feeling good and getting better results from my other audios. For the past week I’ve only been sleeping for like 4-5 hours and I have been full of energy all day everyday.

I wasn’t gonna get this NFT at first but for some reason I was hyped to get it immediately. I’m glad I followed my desire.

23 Likes

Good on you. I’ve been having the same experiences. It’s like a booster. So while I play max heal 24/7 I play other fields as well like plasma flaunt. I realized putting max heal on 2 devices and playing them at the same time actually makes it twice as stronger well in my case that’s what I’ve felt. True true, I sleep less now with the audio on. Also, tbh I have a hard time sleeping :joy: because I listen to it for tooo long. I mean all night and day lol. These are the things ive been noticing lately. Rejuvenation yup I do feel rejuvenated and when I run I don’t go out of breathe easily. I do feel it is healing my throat as well. However, not sure if there is any side effects from listening for too long. It hasn’t healed my indigestion and occasional acid reflux and post nasal drip yet. Still working on that. I think I need to use bacteria slayer for that because this doesn’t have bacteria killer. & this field seems to boost other fields a lot. So I play plasma flower in the background too because it is also a booster, and before I play those I play advantageous brain plan because for some reason that seems to be a booster as well. Now I’m like fully boosted. It does really give me energy though.

13 Likes

Smear the dirt
That’s not the case at all

also try ginger

Ginger can warm the middle and dispel cold, and treat coldness in the spleen and stomach. Whether it is the excess cold syndrome caused by external cold and internal invasion, or the deficiency cold syndrome caused by the deficiency of yang qi in the spleen and stomach, it is applicable.

In addition to fields, I believe that many diets in Korea have auxiliary effects :relaxed:

@PenguinTime

11 Likes

I went out for a friend’s birthday last night, and stupidly had too much to drink. I say stupidly because it’s not something I like to do anymore, but each to their own.

I normally have terrible hangovers that last all day long. Woke up this morning feeling awful, my first thought was to loop this on my speaker. From loop 5 or 6 I started feeling better, by loop 10 I feel perfect :heart_eyes:

I also had the beginnings of swollen glands a couple of days ago, which often develops to tonsillitis for me. It’s a weak spot. Played this before bed, woke up the following morning and glands were no longer swollen.

35 Likes

If it works, repeat it once or several times for better proof. Forgive me for being so naughty…

2 Likes

Look at all the above testimonials other than @joanne1981 … it most definitely works!

Now how deep it goes in terms of healing depends on the individual owning the NFT, it varies across what people need healing on, some need deeper healing and takes more time to heal so they don’t feel effects as fast, some people don’t really need that deep level of healing so they can feel/see effects much faster

10 Likes

I just assumed it was a science experiment or programming practice, same condition/input, same result/output. It was naive. Nothing like that happens in life. One foot in the same river is impossible :grin:.

3 Likes

I think @Happyyear123 was being lighthearted, suggesting I should go out for more drinks just to be sure it works well on hangovers :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I could honestly write testimonials for this field every single day, it helps with so many different things. I absolutely love it :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

This field is definitely truly amazing field. At first I was like this field is weak and I don’t feel much. But then I realized how much this field was doing. It was doing soo much behind the scenes. Actually more than plasma flaunt although plasma flaunt has its own differences for me this field did more than plasma flaunt like in terms of how I feel.

21 Likes

I’m confused do I need to have all my nft pics in phantom wallet. Or is it okay to just download them like that?

@Victor_222k
The answer to your question (and a ton of other ones) may be found here:

3 Likes

17 Histamine Health Effects: Cognition, Inflammation & Sleep - SelfDecode Health.

I was looking for causes of low histamine. I wonder if it was healing some underlying condition that was causing your histamine to be low.

This link shows some symptoms of low histamine and you can see if they match up with your history.

Antihistamines are used to reduce allergy symptoms or allergic reactions which is why I thought in this direction.

4 Likes

You call it allergies, but what if it’s part of the healing process? The skin is called the “third lung”, so perhaps in the undoing of internal issues, the skin is healing first. You didn’t say how many times you played it, but perhaps you might be willing to acknowledge that max heal isn’t causing problems, but rather healing you. Dependent upon what is going on in your body, there might be a gradual release of energy that manifested as a skin irritation, but perhaps fewer plays or every other day might allow more healing to take place. Everyone is different, and you will be able to find a proper rhythm for your own body if you can persevere.

Also say how many times you are playing the field per day. Your body is healing internally and the skin is just showing the evidence that the healing is taking place. Self-healing often requires experimentation. Play the field once per day and see how your body reacts. Then up the plays slowly to gradually assist your body to let go of toxins. The field is powerful for sure, so some moderation might be necessary.

10 Likes

Don’t people break out during detox? Maybe your body has some serious toxins. Have you tried plasma flaunt and compared the process to see if there was any difference? Like breaking out as well? Or maybe full body detox? Because Max heal is the game changer. I don’t think there is such thing as compatibility. Max heal is entirely used for healing purposes. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hmmmm interesting. Not very sure than. I think I read somewhere in the post someone else had a rash?

Perhaps it was my comment a few weeks ago! But no problem, I’m going to delete my recent comments to avoid creating a negative outline in this max heal thread. I’m going to just play the audio less, see what happens.🫶🏼

Max heal has very good concepts!

1 Like

I think it is important to note all reactions. If you develop a rash while using this field it could be an interesting information for other users.

And especially if the rash is not caused by the field then it should be healed by the field, right?

As always there are a few people that are in utter love with this field. I bought the day it was released and am none of them. Yet? :grin:

4 Likes

I did read someone else’s comment about cutting back to 3xs for Plasma Flaunt. They said that one can actually slow down their healing processes (if played much more than 3-5 times daily). It had something to do with how it borrows your body’s energy and redistribute it to areas with problems. If that process is abused though, the body will run out of this ability to heal anything. After seeing that. I myself cut back to 3xs a day just in case.

I’m not sure if Max Heal borrows energy in the same way. Too much Plasma Flaunt could possibly be the culprit. It would be interesting to see what happens if you take a few days’ break of that and keep Max Heal. Then add Plasma back 3xs daily. I wonder if the rash may go away?

2 Likes