Max Heal Potion

I listen to this while working out trust me. You’ll see a difference immediately in terms of youthing. People think I am like super young when I am not young. hahaha.

4 Likes

wow man! bless you!!!

I think I dont drink enough water with this one, imagine if we drank 3litres of water plus max heal. it would heal and get rid of so much rubbish!!!

4 Likes

water and vitamins make this field much much stronger as well

6 Likes

Max heal
plasma flaunt
jing
chi
anti aging
hair reviver

thats my focus right now.

6 Likes

Wouldn’t eternal be the best for anti aging? But that definetely looks like a superb stack.

3 Likes

Ah i need to get it man. Its a bit pricey rn but I will get it soon gods grace :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah it is super pricey maybe this easter sale hopes up.

1 Like

Yeah tbh its worth every penny :slight_smile:

Soon :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

2 Likes

I sh*t you not but two listenings of this field and I am starting to recover my sense of smell destroyed by covid.
Mind = obliterated.

13 Likes

Using the same principal, it can be cast on the owner of the NFT itself and thus not needing the owner to wear it or carry it or play the audio… is it @Captain_Nemo @SammyG ?
Because if it can be cast to target then it can be cast to owner also right ?

2 Likes

From the brainstorm/admission thread Max Heal (public)

max heal answer2

2 Likes

Thanks @steeler

1 Like

Since I can’t cast it, can I share this audio with my daughter ? Since I know that I can share the Gumroad audios with my direct family i.e. spouse, children and parents. But I also know that NFT works only for its owner … so if I am the owner of this NFT… can I share the audio with my parents for their healing, they don’t live with me so AOE doesn’t work in this case. Thanks
@SammyG

A little bit monumental for me, got this- it’s my first NFT. Yay!

I claimed it through the site and not through the email. I’m guessing that’s fine? I always hear about everybody claiming through email but the site just walked me right through it

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

20 Likes

Congratulations! wish you amazing results :beers:

8 Likes

Thanks Hauru you’re always so sweet :star2::green_heart::star2::green_heart:

6 Likes

:laughing::grin:
I haven’t got it yet but I know this one will be great

5 Likes

:unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

No lady you cannot. NFTs only work for the owner, is just that if someone is in close proximity you can play it and they could benefit. With this particular field.

Because you are there playing it like if you were the healer extension

5 Likes

Thanks @Lunamoon22 … and you are sure about it right ? Since Gumroad audios can be shared with immediate family that’s why clarifying once again