May I share paid fields with a friend when they are poor and can’t afford the audio and really need it

Can I share paid fields with a friend when they are poor and can’t afford the audio and really need it??..

1 Like

Nobody stops you brother. you want to do it, you can do it. It’s a free world

nah you can’t
ever heard protection policy?

1 Like

fields from gumroad :you can share with FAMILY ONLY
fields from sapien shop(NFT): only the user

1 Like

nah

1 Like

Nothing prevents him from doing it, whether it works is another matter :grin:

This is like opening a Pandora’s box or like asking for a loophole. What’s next, you gonna share the fields in youtube for the “poor" people? You gonna resell it for a discount for those who can’t afford the real price? Lol

1 Like

If you marry your friend and become a family, it works

2 Likes

Or formally adopt them as sibling/children, I have seen confirmation somewhere that fields work on adopted close family members.

1 Like

Actually just be in a relationship is ok. Fields work on BF/GF, no need to formally tie the knot, it is a confirmed fact.

To be realistic though, just “buy as a gift” and send to your friend, it is more simple.

1 Like

So some of the overt aggression in the replies aside. If your friend really needs it that badly, you or they, or a pool of funds can be spent to gift the field. That may seem harsh but if 300 people did that twice, that’s 600 x avgFieldPrice worth of sales Dream is being removed from. If the average price of a gumroad field was 100 (it’s probably way more), that’s 60,000. That’s enough for most countries to start considering serious punishment legally.

That doesn’t count the fact that some are collaborations and may have a payout structure, or worse, some of these fields’ purchases go to charities. I dunno where you stand on believing in Karma, but you might be better off if you kicked someone in a wheelchair down a flight of stairs than removing charitable proceeds from those who really need it.

Hell, that may be the case anyway. Dream is powerful in what he’s doing; enough to make these at a level of quality and quantity seemingly unmatched, and I highly doubt his practice/lineage/etc is so specialized that the only skillset is conceptual thinking to create fields to benefit others.

I imagine that if it wasn’t for his own sense of right and maybe avoidance of backlash, the consequences could be far graver than “doesn’t work”.

2 Likes