Meme Thread

math-thinking

I remember as a kid going to the shop/store to buy a few things and doing calculations to know how much the total would be and if there will be any spare change to buy a snack, I didn’t want to be embarrassed by the shopkeeper, lol.

1 Like

That’s why donating sperm, especially in a Western country, is one of the most financially insane things a man could do.

Men need to guard their sperm at all costs, because in many countries it is directly invisibly tied to their bank accounts. This is because the states always seek new ways of outsourcing their financial obligations onto its citizens.

If you are man and she is not a partner you would 100% trust your life and finances with, then always, I repeat ALWAYS, flush the used condom into the toilet after usage.

“My body, my choice.” ?
No longer applies once your sperm leaves your body.
Once it leaves your body it enters state owned space and is subject to the authority and jurisdiction of that respective state.
Or in other terms, you lose the rights over your bodily fluids once they are no longer inside your body.

#ProtectYourSpermFromTheState

4 Likes

You know the only reason that these things are being allowed, its to create a divide between two people,

people with logic and people who think with feelings. Why in the US do they raise such a big issue about unborn babies, yet dont care about the living ones, they hide it behind their so called “justice” whether their right or wrong, its clearly meant to divide two sets of people.

They been going back and forth with abortions for years now, and the whole time their just covering their greed and corruption.

The politicians always saying to their voters, look over here in this sate! we made it illegal to kill a baby, the whole time its just a cover up for the things they do. Its so clear to me now, that i have CC.

Whats that one politicatin that was against gay people and was caught trying to sex another man, it has happened mutple times am pretty sure

3 Likes

RIP

george carlin, bro seen what was happening years before

the elities lol, they turn round and just laugh their faces, saying to themselfs i cannot believe that bullshit we threw up,

2 Likes

10 Likes

New Venting Thread Here

Venting Thread (Weekly)

10 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

I think there’s a new willy wonka movie coming ;)

2 Likes

4 Likes

We celebrate our Independence tomorrow here. Thanks Rachel, thanks a lot.

2 Likes

So cute righttt :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hot_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

12 Likes

10 Likes

I approve and encourage this kinda of behavior :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

11 Likes

I know my passwords. I only used one ever. Still windows insists it isn’t that.

Sure mate.

1 Like

oh funny, this actually happened to me

3 Likes

Why should Viruses, have all the fun? Bring in the Smart Fungi :woozy_face:
last of us theme intensifies

3 Likes

fun guy

14 Likes

:rofl::sunglasses:

2 Likes