Meme Thread

7 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

I was just thinking about the Stonehenege portal yesterday…and I probably shouldn’t be using it now xD

1 Like

8 Likes
1 Like

Yeah, unfortunately that’s how those who are ignorant about energy healing, Frequencies and fields view us…

Their minds are closed to other possibilities besides their current experience and knowledge.
Also, they blindly follow what society generally views as acceptable, real or genuine.

My own brother is like that…
Unfortunately.

YET, each soul has their own journey, choices, path, experiences etc.
Their path is valid too (for them/their evolution).

2 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

4 Likes

I just couldn’t find it that way.

For me, it’s life saving, for those who don’t know and are pointing fingers, it’s entertainment or something to ridicule, or at best, something they don’t understand.

1 Like

9 Likes

8upa1d

4 Likes

10 Likes

00’s:
People of all ages dressing like normal people:

2024:
Zoomers dressing like 50+ years old bums and train wrecks:

4 Likes

It’s a meme thread…

3 Likes

Yeah, I told my nephew that he dreses like a bum and he just laughs.
He thinks I’m old fashioned.

OK…

Lol, I rather be old fashioned than dress as a bum.

Edit: but I do dress kinda bad too, I mean I still use clothes since I was in high school lol (although I use those at home).

Well, health issues and other issues didn’t let me buy quality stuff…

Most Romanians dress quite good actually, I might be an exception lol.

How (younger) Romanians dress:

Just a sample…
Anyway, You can always visit the country.

@zea it’s mostly peer pressure, most teens and younger adults just dress however others are dressing.

Most modern clothes I find OK, but my nephew has those type of jeans, sagging type, but kinda bad…
He looks like he took a s… în them lol.

Anyway, he has nice clothes too, he’s kinda wealthy, he can afford anything he wants.

3 Likes

This here.

It’s a Meme thread.
Just like with the venting thread, if you take things here personally or serious, you should not click on it and rather stay away from it.
Because most memes make fun of someone or something, so sooner or later everyone and anyone would be triggered by something here.
When someone’s identity image matches a meme’s content, they get triggered.
Memes should never be taken serious.
They are a generalizing and selective.
Mere fragments of concepts and opinions.
They turn subjects into joke objects.
Imagine animals or aliens looking at the memes we humans make about them, they would be triggered too.
By their very definition, memes, never represent anything that is really happening out there in the world.

5 Likes