9 Likes

IMG_8391

9 Likes

10 Likes

Spot on :joy:

3 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

I feel called out :rofl: Sometimes I think my higher self needs to update its understanding of what’s going on down here, so I generously help it do so. (Seriously though, I think my higher self last incarnated here when barter was far more commonplace).

5 Likes

ROFL :joy:

This is literally always the very first thing I say to my Higher Self on a daily basis when starting the dialogue…

“Explain your plan more properly in earthly terms, otherwise you are not helping at all.”

Very natural that the ego objects to things it does not understand.
But I always assume, the Higher Self would understand how the ego works and would be above that and adjust its communication style accordingly lmao.

Also, I generally think that the Higher Self is very inefficient at communicating its point of view to the incarnational self. Because most incarnational selves’ egos would never even complain or object in the first place if the Higher Self would present its plan properly… :roll_eyes:

Yeah, speaking about communication skills, the Higher Self needs to visit a “how do I communicate my plan to someone without using telepathy and conceptual downloads” course.

That’s where true communication mastery shows itself: communicating complex concepts to someone who only understand basic language patterns. :rofl:

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Me and a few others:

3 Likes

When the mushroom hit
mushroom (1)

9 Likes

3 Likes

Slow Wi-Fi?
What the hell?!

2 Likes

Ahhh, the realists or the “I don’t want to be accused of cynicism” cynics. They’ll vote for things they think could actually be fixed, as they’re certain War and Classism both spring eternal from Resource Scarcity (whether natural or artificial) and that human nature is firmly planted in greed.

Fixing Slow Wi-Fi increases the speed of quick and dirty dopamine intake, which softens the blow of human nature.

Source? I’ve been a realist and am slowly converting to a cautious optimist and we’ve all played games with Need before Greed systems.

2 Likes

When none of your natal chart planets are in MC…

5 Likes