Memories of Joy

Memories of Joy

Joy definition is - the emotion evoked by well-being, success, or good fortune or by the prospect of possessing what one desires, we all can use more joy in our lives, it helps us look forward with happy anticipation.
This is delicately crafted to inspire past memories of joy, the experience the joy of now and the joy of future things.
May your days be filled with wonder and of course, joy.

80 Likes

I so need this at the moment! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Immense gratitude for this field! :pray: :pray: :pray:

25 Likes

Thank you, Captain!

18 Likes

playing this before I go to hell tomorrow (school):pray:t2:
thanks

28 Likes

This made me smile instantly :slightly_smiling_face::innocent:

19 Likes

15 Likes

this feels so good omg, instantly made me feel happy and joyful haha. and the music is amazing

12 Likes

First Cerebrum album, then New Perspectives, now this.
Captain lowkey releasing mental health 2.0 singles🤔.
Guess this+ outlook retrainer+ ptsd field+ oxytocine+ dopamine redux= New Perspectives free version(not sure about order of the audios)
This is for those who cant buy New Perspective yet.

24 Likes

The music :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Thanks captain!

6 Likes

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo !! :pray::star_struck:

Adding this to my stack to get to a healthier, positive and joyous mindset. :partying_face:

PTSD
Alchemical Crucible
New Perspectives
Memories of Joy
Accu- automaton

20 Likes

Beautiful thank you for this :star_struck:

10 Likes

Insta smile

8 Likes

Cant wait to finish studying for tonight so I can dip into this. Until then a question, cuz I see myself looping this.
@Captain_Nemo considering how I have developed tolerance for nootropics in cerebrum album and fast sleeper 2.0 (dunno how brain regen nor plasma brain failed to help), how does this audio work? Can tolerance be developed if we use this audio multiple times in a row during the same day? Extreme example I know.

3 Likes

Thank you Captain :sparkles: :pray: what a gem again! I will not be able to test it right away as I’m currently doing the course, but as soon as I may use these fields again, I will enjoy this one for sure :heart:

10 Likes

Easily loving the music :notes: :heart_eyes:

Play this before bed every night :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

11 Likes

This is needed for :100: percent during the pandemic :pray:

10 Likes

Thank you! Quite beautiful!!! :pray: :v: :smiley: My heart feels lighter and uplifted!

7 Likes

Loving this music yo! Definitely made me feel joyous!

6 Likes

Yesterday I came across this :point_down:t2:

And today dream releases this. I don’t believe in coincidences anymore lol. Really grateful for this creation dream

20 Likes

That’s right and that’s how manifestation works.

If you can carry the feeling of being happy 24/7 in your heart center, then the world around you will manifest in a way to really make you happy :slightly_smiling_face:

“Feeling is the Secret” – Neville Goddard

14 Likes