Memorivium Pro (Frontier Series)

Son goku reference?

1 Like

This frontier series might just be one of the most OP series ever.

5 Likes

100% haha.

Glad to see you building a life for yourself G :fire:

3 Likes

To top that off,

I bought this field, and I swear to you - I memorised things so quickly.

It’s like everything you read just sticks in your brain.

Very interesting.

Just like you said, I don’t need to protect my wallet. I need to MAKE MORE MONEY.

I wanna buy every brain field that comes out lol.

19 Likes

Those are investments

It is cool also to build key performance ratios and some sort of fields balance sheet

6 Likes

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: General Discussion

so its like nzt?

4 Likes

Probably lol,

I was going through a writing course (copywriting).

And the information just sticks like glue it’s insane,

I tried memorizing it and reciting the information without looking,

In two tries I got it 95% correct word by word.

And even implementing the information to my writing was easy, it was so clear to me. I was never bad at memorizing but not to this extent. Actually insane.

17 Likes

@Jarrah
I don’t want to be the guy that reviews his own designs, so I appreciate the review man

I slept with it phew

8 Likes

Least I can do doc,

Thank you for turning us into geniuses! 🫡❤️

8 Likes

@Jarrah so last time i asked if i should get spirethion max or the conceptual conglomerate and you said spirethion, which i am very very satisfied with. I guess you would recommend me this one aswell instead of conglomerate?

2 Likes

come on man, we are all curious what you have to say

2 Likes

Tbh with you bro, I have CC but I didn’t really give it a try fully, at that time I wasn’t that energy sensitive and I didn’t notice instant results like these new brain fields. All I noticed was that my third eye was stimulated when I listen to it and my dreams were very very vivid, they were like a movie. But that’s all, maybe the other benefits were subtle or I didn’t really use it for that long.

BUT, this one oh bro, INSTANT. So good, so if I were you I would get this one hands down, then try and get the Artemis boosters, they are OP as well.

3 Likes

alright man, i guess the CC has to wait another month… man these new releases will hinder me from buying CC for atleast another few months

2 Likes

Do u have perhaps Conceptual Realizations for now?

2 Likes

no, but i dont need it that much at the moment

2 Likes

Honestly if you really want CC, I would get animus instead, I could be wrong but I feel it’s like CC but on steroids, that field made my awareness skyrocket and my decision making has improved a lot.

4 Likes

It’s reassuring to finally read.
Yes, Legion level wiring fields are more potent and efficient than previous wiring fields. There’s been quite a few improvements across the board.

11 Likes

Im not even kidding, call me stupid, but a month ago i literally did not understand the description the way i understand it now. bruh, how?
guess it will be animus then. even tho it seems very specific and hence limited, as Opposed to the conglomerate no?

3 Likes

please may u make a list for which field replaces which ?
for example
like animus replaces conceptual conglomerate

and which field would replace manhattan method?

thank u :pray:

2 Likes