Michael and Thor

Michael and Lion huh? Interesting.

I honestly dont know lol, give it a shot, then try them seperately.

Experiment and see what works best.

1 Like

1 is the number of the beginning, the fresh start. In Numerology, when a number is doubled, that is called a master number, which is the ultimate expression of the energy of that number. So, 11 is a eureka, an epiphany, an insightful idea, because nothing will bring about a fresh start in your life like a new realization that changes everything.

:smiley:

5 Likes

2 is the number of duality, and 22 is a strong duality, a fork in the road of life that will take you in one of two completely different directions. You got a big decision to make kinda vibe

3 Likes

1 = unity, beginning, fresh start
2 = duality, free choice
3 = catalyst for change (changes things without being consumed)
4 = earth number, community, Gaia, grounded, farmers, agriculture
5 = forced change
6 = co-operative, harmonious spirituality
7 = spiritual perfection
8 = manifestation and abundance
9 = completion

11=illumination
22=Strong Duality, life-altering choice
33=Compassion (the ultimate catalyst for change is compassion, as nothing is more effective at getting others to drop their guard and work with you towards something new)
44=(not well understood yet, human ascension only just barely reaching this level)
55-99=Currently unknown, beyond human comprehension.

Kyron channeling laying all this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaN0KgkV8Rg&feature=emb_logo

4 Likes

Well I have the thor mandala near me for 2 months and I didn’t really notice anything different. I have it both printed and used it as a wallpaper too.

We’ll see what comes out of it

2 Likes

You might want to check out the link, that Sammy posted here.

From the linked article:

222 - Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation.

2 Likes

How can one evoke Yeshua?

1 Like

Same way you evoke any other being.

With intent, and an actual desire.

Also call upon your higher self to annihilate anyone pretending to be.

4 Likes

Okay I’ll try that, how would I know if I actually evoked him though? Would he appear before me or will I just hear him in my head?

1 Like

Yeah thats the thing with evoking bro, youre gonna have to dedicate yourself to set up a proper ritual and its gonna need practice to perfect the art, although magick and perfect never happens lol.

Its why im aiming at lucid dream mastery, that way its more invocation but its super easy then.

Just call upon higher self in a dream for backup, then call said being, and have a chat.

Its literally flawless lol.

1 Like

Man that sucks cuz I suck at lucid dreaming lol I’ve only had one once in my life and that’s it, I might have to invest in the lucid dreaming audio from gum road just for this… I tried astral projecting the other day to speak to my higher self and I got snapped back into my body when half of my astral body came out

Seems like I have a lot of work on my hands and a long journey ahead lol thanks bro

(Out of likes)

3 Likes

Everybody sucks at lucid dreaming. Well except Philip, but he doesnt use it to conquer the world, his loss. (Jking bro).

Fuk that. You can invite the higher self in your dreams, or open a portal from the dream to the astral, etc.

Honestly, I would say it is a very rare ability, so rare and difficult that most magicians online dont even try it, notice how most just set up rituals and enter Theta and talk in their mind?

Not to mention the possibilities bro…you could invoke some pro bodybuilder’s consciousness and get advice on bodybuilding etc.

I’d say its definitely a skill worth having.

2 Likes

Say no more!! Haha soon as I read this I was like ohhhh you geniusssss haha time to speak to all of my idols of the past lol

Yeah bro this skill seems right up my alley, imma definitely work on it… what I’m kind of confused on though is what does a ritual look like? Lol in my head I imagine a bunch of candles in a circle around me and stuff but that’s just what Hollywood taught me and idk how much I trust the internet either

Depends bro. All you really need is your mind,

But many magicians actually do the circle thing.

Circle has many reasons, and usually its incense as both an offering to the being and it can also manifest in the smoke, if youre in trance the entity can use the smoke to take a form aswell.

But yeah, it all depends on the path and which “group” you belong to.

Nothing beats my plan tho, someone name a better way to talk with entities, i’ll be waiting.

Yeah, and pretty much any historical figure etc.

Im also thinking of molding time itself in a dream, with the help of my higher self.

You could “live” for years, learn alot of shit, then just wake up like its nothing with all that knowledge and experience.

There are cases of people astral traveling to the past/future timelines,realms etc and actually living there with a group of beings for years.

Fascinating huh?

3 Likes

Aw man hell yeah, I just imagined a swole ass bodybuilder shaped cloud of smoke lol

What do you mean by this? Like soul group?

And if yes I can just ask my higher self for that information right?

Mann you always blow my mind lol idk what you’re waiting for bro I would be doing this every night if I could, this realm is too boring

Fuck yeah haha

1 Like

I just speak with them, but I’m a very auditory person, and my spiritual gifting is all about listening & communication. We all have different gifts, so leverage yours to get the best results.

As a side note, I’ve asked many, many times why I’m not able to astral project, no matter how much I’ve tried. I was told that I would use it as a distraction, an escape, from the work I came here to do. And yeah, I immediately recognized that as true.

3 Likes

Ohhh I didn’t even know there was a mandala for that lol and yes I’ll be asking my dragon with help thanks bro

No bro, like “sect”, idk the english word.

Like black magician, white magician, wiccan, christian esoteric, gnostic, or any other stupid name they use to identify.
Magician is magician, these fancy labels are cringy tbh.

Yeah I experimented with some different techniques but it all failed cuz of self-sabotage.
(Ego knows what im trying to do lol)

So im just gonna loop lucid dreaming all night from now on, its gonna work eventually

1 Like

Exactly. They are using your CONSCIOUS thoughts to talk with you.

Most “thoughts” are just a recycle of what you already know, so the conversation is limited.

In a dream however, you are in the subconscious, entities could literally tell you things you dont know, give the information straight to your subconscious, and since you are in the subconscious, you pick up on it.

Sounds like bs to me. There lots of astral “guards” whos sole purpose is to stop people from projecting.

You have free will, let nobody tell you that you “can’t do something”.

Besides, astral traveling isnt free of charge either, the longer the trip, the more energy youre gonna burn. Unless you are one of those pros who can mold time like the ones I mentioned, THAT’s where your higher self might step in and be like “alright, back to earth”

2 Likes

Ohh okay I see what you’re saying now thanks for this good ass advice bro, I really appreciate it!

Sounds good man Ik you’ll do it eventually lol and when you do, pleaseee make a huge thread about it haha I (and I’m sure many others) would love to know what you experienced

2 Likes