Michael Mandala

I find this very interesting, my experience is quite the opposite. I was like you said naturally, but now, everything in the opposite. Still wondering was it because of Michael though.

3 Likes

Hmm, I honestly don’t know.

I’ve seen a few people here mention that he’s prone to getting you into some divine Justice and has a big ego, I honestly have experienced the opposite of that.

Feels like Michael has a Tywin Lannister sort of view, “The Lions do not care about the opinions of sheep”. When I have him on, someone does something that I’d typically find insulting and I feel like it’s far beneath me to react. Perhaps in an angelic way he might be working on my weaknesses, namely rage.

7 Likes

Yeah, this could be it.

1 Like

Can confirm. :100:

3 Likes

With a little scotch :eyes:

26 Likes

Public Service Announcemen*: September 29th is Michalemas, the feast of St. Michael.

*for those who might be interested.

7 Likes

wishes my current town at a bigger “Little Italy” :cry:

12 Likes

I just put the image of the mandala here since he is no longer on instagram :slight_smile: . Can someone comfirm if the field is still present in the image ?

10 Likes

Wow, that’s intense. There is definitely power there. Thanks!

9 Likes

Thanks @Rosechalice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

History moment:
This is Mont St Michel in the north of France

This is Mount St Michael in England:

They face each other ,from Wikipédia : " Historically, St Michael’s Mount was a Cornish counterpart of Mont-Saint-Michel in Normandy, France (with which it shares the same tidal island characteristics and the same conical shape, though it is much smaller, at 57 acres [23 ha], than Mont St Michel which covers 247 acres [100 ha])"

map

14 Likes

I was looking for this mandala :sob:its gone from Instagram sapien profile

1 Like

It’s 4 posts above yours.

6 Likes

I started to wear this mandala more than 2 weeks and since 10 days I sleep with it.I listen to few videos a day in the morning and the evening(8 videos) and the rest of the time ,I just have this mandala. Since then I begin to notice some number like 222 or 2222 .Before that ,I was not a guy who paid attention to numbers but for example today I look one time for the time in the day and it was 11:11, I dunn’t know if this a synchronicities or not ,I don’t know at all. Just pretty interesting to report :slight_smile:

With this I much more a peace, like negative talk is little to non existent and I am more organized. I will report more in the futur

5 Likes

What you would you like it to be? (Call it that.)

1 Like

So I took this response for a yes :slight_smile:

Good for you, for deciding what you want and making it that way for you!

3 Likes

From an old comment in this post though, but care to develop this statement further? Really interested to hear your take on this for my initiated journey with the St. Michael mandala. Thanks

This user is no longer active here. Whenever you see an account name with anon********, assume that the person doesn’t operate here anymore.

6 Likes

Oh, ok. If anyone else with experience with St. Michael would like to chime in on that bit, I will be all ears :+1:t2:

1 Like