As of today I’m missing:

Major Blueprint
Viracocha
Sekhmet
Thoth
Exalted State
Wood Between Worlds
The Declaration

Straight up just went missing out of my Venly wallet. I’m chatting with support. Hoping something can be done about it…

11 Likes

There have been reports that there’s a bug in the display code on the Venly site, where it sometimes doesn’t display all the fields in the wallet. Sometimes, logging out and logging in again has been the simple fix. Also, clearing the cache of your browser or switching browser does the trick. Other forum friends have simply waited a “few” hours and then they see all their NFTs like before.

6 Likes

Same here…

2 Likes

I got a bunch of Nfts that aren’t mine too, i thought i was blessed till i looked further and saw I was missing a bunch

4 Likes

Thanks @WellBeing ill try that!

I noticed it about nine hours ago and haven’t seen anything come through since

2 Likes

@GoddessesAndGod scramble in the matrix. I’m sure it’ll get fixed

2 Likes

I thought i got hacked, i had my lil melt down lol (Odin and Viracocha missing hurt me the most man) i have faith things will get sorted though now haha

5 Likes

i am also missing my Arc Light and The Declaration. There needs to be halt to trading and Venly needs to figure this out!

3 Likes

Check all your wallets.
Who has large NFT collections clearly check their list
I have the same problem: Some products disappeared, some appeared in duplicate

But there are no transactions on opent sea, it’s some kind of glitch in the system

13 Likes

Polygonscan is showing 7 out transactions I didn’t make in the last day. That would account for all 7 missing nfts.

2 Likes

Yes I have missing just one, Wood Between Words

5 Likes

I have a Wood Between Worlds. Could be yours. Venly just told me they are working on the problem. Hopefully they square it all away.

6 Likes

It’s back in my wallet!

7 Likes

check
everything should be returned (fixed)

8 Likes

I talked with their support, they fixed mine.

I was missing 2 - the flow and sekhmet, but
Otherwise I might have had extras of 3 ambrosia, 2 Major bop and 5 GoBs …lol

10 Likes

I had an extra and its gone, not sure if I was/am missing any

3 Likes

Yep all fixed on my end too! :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Ah that’s good too hear mine was fine but that’s got too get the adrenaline pumping ;) props too venly for getting on top of it quickly and efficiently

1 Like

I missing of now on venly the Sekhmet don’t show nft photo nor name of it .
Before even if don’t show photo would still be the name there now it’s only this :question: on the photo .

What to do ? :flushed:

2 Likes

Same for me to I am able to see Yggdrasil but Sekhmet is not showing. Not image or the name of the NFT.

2 Likes